Stretchmarks - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Stretchmarks

So I found one today, and I'm irrationally concerned about it Click here to enlarge I never got them with Zach, so I'm having visions of this thing spreading like a run in a cheap pair of pantyhose.

I decided to take out my belly ring b/c we went to Wet and Wild a couple of weeks ago, and since I wore a two-piece and have no sense of where my belly is these days, I figured I'd reduce the risk of snagging it on something since it wouldn't have clothing to keep from being pulled out of my skin. Somehow during the removal, I irritated the skin and then about a week later it was all red and puffy and looked like it needed to ooze some crud. I quickly slathered it with neosporin, all the while cursing myself for removing it in the first place. I never took it out w/Zach.

So now there is a stretch mark going straight up from the top of the hole Click here to enlarge I've been thanking all the gods that I didn't have any, and WHAM! I get one right smack dab in the middle Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 02:33 PM
First day of school
Hard-Core Sybermom

Only one? Click here to enlarge It'll fade over time and be much less noticeable.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I had wicked bad stretch marks with ds. It looked like flames going up the sides of my belly. They all went away after a few months.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I know, I'm lucky that it's only one so I don't have any room to complain Click here to enlarge I was just so surprised to see it and it looked like it was about to run all the way up my belly Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I don't think I have any new ones...I think I'm just filling in the old ones. Click here to enlarge I haven't looked too hard, though, so I don't really know. All of mine are on my ass and my boobs. None on my belly at all.

Mickey Mackey Boo Ba Boo
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Hatchy Milatchy
Both pregnancies I got all the way up to 38 weeks with no stretch marks at all, then whammo, I got a bunch on the underside of my belly and on my inner thighs. Both. Times.Click here to enlarge The good news is they do fade a lot with time, though. Click here to enlarge
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I thought I pretty much had every spot covered already and couldn't possibly get any more because there was no where for them to fit.

I was wrong. Click here to enlarge
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well this little fucker is already multiplying Click here to enlarge It's weird, b/c it doesn't look like anything until the light hits, then it looks like I have a burned spot, the texture of the skin is different. I just found a second one to the left of the first one, and it's bigger and more funky shaped Click here to enlarge
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

*must...resist...urge...to...slap....MM....*

Click here to enlarge

If you're interested in a roadmap of the Interstate system, I invite you to look under my shirt Click here to enlarge
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 05:20 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I suppose it's a sign that I'm too old to contemplate replacing that belly ring after the kid is hatched, isn't it? Click here to enlarge I've worn that thing non-stop for over 10 years. Well, the ring itself I've changed, but you get the idea. I don't suppose it will look quite the same framed in stretch marks.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I didn't get any Click here to enlarge

I did get that horrible line on my stomach during my boy pregnancies, but it eventually fades. I also ditched the belly ring after my first pregnancy. It popped off the day before I went into labor Click here to enlarge I haven't had it replaced because I feel too old and my belly button is stretched beyond recognition and I don't want to draw attention to it.

I am walking to find a cure for Juvenile Diabetes
To Support me Click Here!
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think I have a tiny stretchmark on the hole too. I think... I took mine out a long time ago though. I just noticed it this weekend while hanging out at the pool.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Beerhore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Merlot
I suppose it's a sign that I'm too old to contemplate replacing that belly ring after the kid is hatched, isn't it? Click here to enlarge I've worn that thing non-stop for over 10 years. Well, the ring itself I've changed, but you get the idea. I don't suppose it will look quite the same framed in stretch marks.

I put a pregancy ring in to keep the hole open. Click here to enlarge

http://www.evalillian.com/pregnancy-...ng-prod413.htm

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in