When did you notice the start of a belly? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

When did you notice the start of a belly?

Of course I have no clue when I am due. Last period was in July I believe. Click here to enlarge But here lately I have notice my belly starting to pooch. I can't remember when I started showing with the others since its been 4 years. Ugh...am I getting fat or is it baby?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am 8 weeks and it started about a week to 2 weeks ago. This is my 3rd baby Click here to enlarge Right now, I am looking like I am just getting fat, which sucks Click here to enlarge I want it to pop out a little more so people know I'm pregnant, not just fat Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is my second, and I bloated a whole lot in the first few weeks. Seriously, I was 5 or 6 weeks along and I looked to be about 12-15 weeks. Then it all went away.. I'm 12.5 weeks now and I'm only just now starting to get a little bitty bump. I can see it, dh can see it, friends can see it.. but only in certain clothing.

I want to buy one of those t-shirts that say "I'm pregnant, not fat!" lol!!
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007, 06:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm 14 weeks and unless I wear a more fitted shirt, have no noticeable belly yet. I showed earlier with my other two but imagine this time I'll go from no belly to full on.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007, 07:56 PM
Ambulance Chaser

uh, two days ago. i am no more than seven weeks, and probably only six weeks. i think there might be two in there. Click here to enlarge this is also my fourth pregnancy. my last one i remember thinking "where in the hell is this belly coming from", then I found out i was pg, and it was twins Click here to enlarge
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

10 weeks
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I've popped a bit, it's really only noticeable in my pants size. Otherwise, it just looks like my belly is bigger than it usually looks.

I have already gained about 8 pounds though, but a lot of that is because I quit smoking. I figure the extra 8 pounds is worth me not being stinky anymore.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 03:46 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

This is #4 and I also have a 4yrs between my last one and this one, I had gained some weight over the summer so my belly was already a little pouchy. I've noticed a couple pairs of pants are tight around my waist.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to Dr. Nurse Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Nurse
When the stick turned blue Click here to enlarge. Ok it just feels that way. I'd say other people started mentioning my showing at 18-20 weeks.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Yeah that.
Hard-Core Sybermom

With the twins, I was in full-on maternity garb by 10 weeks. Click here to enlarge
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have a pic of me at 3 wks 4 days, and a pic at 5 weeks and you can already see a pooch (I hate that word Click here to enlarge) I am 8 weeks now and I bought some maternity clothes last weekend b/c my clothes were so uncomfortable. I am showing but to other people I probably look chubbier or something b/c clothing hides it better.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 07:20 AM
SDK
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I am only 7 weeks tomorrow but already I am outgrowing clothes. I gained a little weight right before finding out I was pregnant but everything still fit, one pair of pants in particular were loose now they are tight. I got another 2 maybe 3 weeks until I have to buy bigger clothes to hold me over until I hit maternity.

5/25
6.5km...7...7.5...8.0...8.5...9...9.5...10km
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is my thrid pregnancy and I started looking "fat" at around 8 weeks. I didn't really look preggo till I was about 18 weeks, that's when I noticed A "real" baby belly, till then I just looked like I was eating too much. Looking back and realizing how small the baby REALLY was at that point, I guess i might've just been "fat" Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in