I'm in L&D - Page 6 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! Youíll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I just noticed this. Sorry I am late... You are in my thoughts. Hang in there. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm now on dilauded and oxy, alternating for my spasm/episodes. They are calling it "epi-gastric" pain, which is classic with pre-e. The docs are watching it bc apparently it means that my liver is inflamed, and that the capsule is irritated. Whatever that means. I just know it hurts like a whore.

I got my shower in, but I look like ASS. The bags under my eyes are the same color as the bruises all over my arms. I don't have a camera on my laptop though. Sorry to disappoint. You all will just have to suffice with the horrible pic dh took of me. I'm in my hospital bed with an IV pole behind me. My phone takes horrible pics.

I got some results back, and my liver enzymes are up again. They aren't big bad scary, but they are high enough to put me back to the labs every 6 hours. One of the vials clotted (hemolyzed) before they could run the test, so they re-did the whole batch, plus 4 extras. They have now missed my veins a total of 16 times. Click here to enlarge

My BP was high enough to make a doc run in here and ask what I had done to push it up. I had just stood up to go pee and brush my teeth. My BP was 148/87. 20 minutes later it was back to 'ok'. My temp is up a little - but you all don't care about that.

Baby's HR is still awesome at 160 BPM. No ctx. My HR has been around 70 almost the entire time I've been here. I think that's the best it's ever been in my life.

I got to talk with ds for a while this afternoon. He said he misses me. That made me cry an awful lot. He is allowed to come up to visit, but my mil is a little afraid to make a 90 minute drive with him twice, just to have him be upset seeing me in a hospital bed. I look sick. There is no getting around it. He said he stole my pillow off my bed and he isn't giving it back until I come home. Click here to enlarge I'm ok sharing my pillow with him. He can have it forever if it makes him feel a little better.

Bed rest still blows, but it's doing a good thing for this child, so I will cope. And so will you guys. Click here to enlarge
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0219102121a.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	26613  

post #103 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

So glad you are hanging in there! Click here to enlarge

When I was on hospital bedrest, I was about ready to slap the next person who said "Enjoy it while you can, you won't be resting once those babies get here!"

Fuck that shit. You are scared and stressed and tired of being in the damned bed and bored out of your fucking mind. I didn't even have a laptop and there were only 7 or 6 channels on the tv. I watched Christopher Lowell until I was ready to murder him for painting stencils all over the walls and for his obsession with up lights. Click here to enlarge

I'm glad you've at least got us bitches to help entertain you. Click here to enlarge
post #104 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Deb
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge one more day jen. good job!

Click here to enlarge
post #105 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge STM You understand!

The shower felt wonderful. I'm sad I didn't get to it sooner. It helped some of my belly pain, and it was so nice to get a solid 10 minutes, completely uninterrupted. That never happens at my house.

My bed is the biggest pain in the ass. It is 'self-adjusting' so every time I move some part or another inflates or deflates, to reduce the chance of bed sores. I understand it, but when I am trying to stretch the spasm out of my belly it keeps adjusting, or deflating and tilting. Click here to enlarge

And do you all have any idea how tough it is to choose your hospital meal in advance when you are pregnant? From a hospital menu? OMG What a flipping pain! I thought I would want the mac and cheese the next day. It arrived and I had dh put it out in the hall - the smell was too much for me! However, the bacon has been awesome every time I've had it. Apparently you can never do bacon badly. Even in a hospital!
post #106 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

the person in that picture is a lot fatter, and I don't mean swollen with fluids, the person on that bed is fat.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler
post #107 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Ok, seriously. You posted a picture? Seriously. Since this is a support forum I'll just shut up and won't say that I think you might be a little nutso if you are as sick as you say you are and still willing to do stupid stuff for a bunch of strangers. A picture? WTF! And your husband was just ok with taking a picture for random internet strangers as well? I hope that your baby is ok because I think he/she will need to be strong.
post #108 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Yummy!
I know that when a person has early onset HELLP, they should not have to choose their macaroni and cheese the day before. Click here to enlarge

post #109 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Are you sure you should be eating salty foods like bacon? I don't know much about the conditions you're dealing with, but it would seem that all that sodium can't be good for your blood pressure, etc.

"Hands that help are far better than lips that pray."

--Robert G. Ingersoll (1833-1899)
post #110 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Obviously I was talking about this guy. Someone in BCD is thinking about going out with him.Click here to enlarge

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler
post #111 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Good fucking lord.

jennyjen, I really hope your baby is ok. I also hope that you get the help that you need. Click here to enlarge
post #112 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Jenny you're damned if you do, damned if you don't Click here to enlarge
post #113 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think the way they are treating your HELLP is very interesting and unusual. I certainly hope things turn out well for you and your baby. Especially if you are undergoing some sort of experimental treatment.
post #114 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Yummy!
do they still say you have hellp or do they now say you have pre-e? are you on other meds for hypertension? do these new docs agree that you have placental mosaicism or iugr?

post #115 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Personally I think she needs to stop over-sharing. Click here to enlarge
post #116 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 02:12 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to ajandcjsmom
Jen, just getting caught up here. Hope you are doing ok. If you need anything, pm me, and I can come up.

Fuck the typos
post #117 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 06:54 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I wish I had a concrete diagnosis. The fact is, I don't. I don't meet all of the criteria for HELLP. My bp is not consistently high, so it isn't exactly pre-e.

If you believe me, fine. If not - fuck you. I don't care. All I care is that this child is ok.
post #118 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 07:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Doodlewig
Dammit, I'm prematurely an unsupportive freeloader and can't see the pic. Click here to enlarge
post #119 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 07:24 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

You don't need a consistently high BP to have pre-eclampsia and if the doctors told you that then you seriously need new doctors.

post #120 of 158 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Doc just came in and told me that if I have another bout of pain, if my BP spikes again, if my next set of labs comes back wonky etc, she will deliver.

And I made the poor assumption that pre-e required consistently high bp. That was my mistake. I thought pre-e was high bp, not high bp sometimes.

Tags
*loona eats valtrex, faker baker, fuckingfaker, hellp i have munchausens, hersheybar stat!, ivteam bitch please, loona = pebble arms, oh noes! the taaaags!!!, some support forum wtf, thats what friends r 4, unbelievable!, we are the world

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in