OCTOBER!?!?!?! Not 'till October? That baby's gonna be HUGE. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

OCTOBER!?!?!?! Not 'till October? That baby's gonna be HUGE.

"Have they given you an estimate of how LARGE the baby is now?"

Go fuck yourself you rude bitch. One of my co-workers sidled over and said "do you need my help?" I guess she was afraid I was gonna clock her one. I didn't. Though it would have been nice to go out on mat leave with a BANG. I was telling my bosses later that I'd almost slapped one of their patients and Dr. husband started telling me about how some Jet Blue guy dealt with a rude customer. I'm guessing I might have gotten a pass if it's the first patient I've assaulted in four years.

I might also add that she was one of those fucking idjits, and there are a surprising number of said idjits, who brought her dog to her appointment. The dog was in the car with the A/C running. I mostly think it's silly to take your kids along on your own medical appointments but I understand that some people don't have childcare. But the dog? Why do people want to bring their dogs on medical appointments. WHY!?!?!?! In the Summer even. What the hell is wrong with people?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Yummy!
I have had so many comments on my size the last few days it's been unreal Click here to enlarge it's so rude yet funny.

I love my colleague I had lunch with, she was with me in the morning and heard several size comments (all intended as compliments I guess?) and when I walked into the restaurant the group was meeting at she screeched out OH MY GOD YOU GOT SO FAT!! and everyone else was so confused and horrified Click here to enlarge

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 04:44 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Ha! That's classic.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 04:51 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh yeah, I was laughing my head off (the woman had also referred to me as "chubby" and a "twit"). Not to my face but I'm assuming she meant me when I overheard her referring to the "chubby" technician who was a "twit" and didn't perform her exam (last year) correctly. She's full of shit btw.

So I started teasing my co-worker that next year it'll be the "skinny bitch" (my slender, beautiful co-worker) who will be accused of twitdom.

Did I mention her debit card was declined when she tried to pay? Karma is a bitch.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to Dr. Nurse Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Nurse
I get all over the map comments to 'you barely look pregnant' to 'omg you've got over two months to go????; Click here to enlarge. People are tools.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

People are ridiculous. They are the same people who either say "OMG! Your baby is so petite!" or "OMG! Your baby is so BIG!" when it's the exact gawddamn AVERAGE size baby.

With #3, I got so many compliments on how non-huge I was and it made me feel so good that I will now ALWAYS tell a pregnant woman how fabulous they look, even if they're the size of a house. Click here to enlarge
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Yummy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierced View Post
I get all over the map comments to 'you barely look pregnant' to 'omg you've got over two months to go????; Click here to enlarge. People are tools.
yeah 10 minutes apart yesterday I got "that's a lot of belly for not even being halfway there!" and then I got "I can't believe you are even pregnant, you don't look pregnant!" Click here to enlarge

fuckers

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me about comments on the baby's size. People are mental.

Though one day the town asshole commented that my son was "really big" and I was elated because at that point were were doing all this medical testing because he wasn't gaining and I was a little freaked out and the town drunk thought my baby was big so my son couldn't be sick, right?

Rob wasn't sick btw. Thank you thank you thank you.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to tweedledum Send a message via MSN to tweedledum Send a message via Yahoo to tweedledum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Feet View Post
People are ridiculous. They are the same people who either say "OMG! Your baby is so petite!" or "OMG! Your baby is so BIG!" when it's the exact gawddamn AVERAGE size baby.

With #3, I got so many compliments on how non-huge I was and it made me feel so good that I will now ALWAYS tell a pregnant woman how fabulous they look, even if they're the size of a house. Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge this is what i do. "omg you are ALL BELLY!!"

bc when people would say that, id beam. i dont care if it was true or not.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in