30 weeks! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 05:04 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Tattoo Send a message via Yahoo to Tattoo
30 weeks!

Tomorrow I will enter the 30th week of pregnancy, I am beyond happy!!! I still can't believe I've come this far. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check growth and the baby's thyroid (I am hypo). This is all so surreal still, I feel like I have been giving an amazing gift that I never ever thought I would have the chance to experience again. I had given up hope right before I found out I was pregnant this time, and even after the positive test I was still SURE I was going to have a miscarriage like the other times. I know how blessed I am.

Even with all the hip and back pain, the sleepless nights, the charlie horses, and the ungodly heartburn (which I never had with my other two), this pregnancy has been a wonderful, scary adventure. A lot of my initial fears have been put to rest. Baby is a big time mover - I don't remember feeling either of my kids this much.

Only 10 weeks to go...I promised myself when the holidays were over we'd kick it into high gear and start getting ready. I really don't have anything but a few hand me downs and I need the major basics - a car seat, a play pen, and of course clothes. Click here to enlarge I have 3 little sleepers that I bought that are hanging in my closet - I take them out every so often and look at them. We are going to look at cribs next week, but we won't be putting one up right away because the baby will be sleeping in our room for the first few months. We only have 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor and 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor and we have to move my 12 y.o. up to the 3rd floor. He's not happy about it which surprises me because usually kids his age want to get further away from their parents. Click here to enlarge And the rooms upstairs are completely finished, it's nice up there.

I had my GD test which I assume I passed because I haven't heard from my doctor. My appointments also have just switched to every 2 weeks. My heart issue is under control since I've been taking the Digoxin, which I am so thankful for because those palpitations were constant and I was always afraid I was going to go into SVT at any given moment. The palpitations have pretty much completely stopped with the medication. Click here to enlarge

That's my update. Every day I thank God for this gift...and still have to pinch myself once in a while when I look at this belly in the mirror!

It's a boy! Anthony Michael, born at 1:24 pm on March 7, 2012! 7lb 14 oz, 20" long

Nope, not getting rid of the ticker. Have you clicked me lately!

Not getting rid of this ticker either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 06:41 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Click here to enlarge That's all so wonderful to hear!

Mickey Mackey Boo Ba Boo
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Click here to enlarge I can't believe you're 30 weeks already, Tat. You sound so over-the-moon happy. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Two years ago I was very happy the holidays were over so I could get ready for #4. Click here to enlarge

Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm so over the moon for you and that things are going so wel. Click here to enlarge. I wish I lived closer because we are fixing to pass on all our baby stuff (again Click here to enlarge).

"Hands that help are far better than lips that pray."

--Robert G. Ingersoll (1833-1899)
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to OverTheTop
I am late coming to this thread, but I remember being exactly where you are, and my little miracle will be nine months in 8 hours. I am so unbelievably happy for you!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Tattoo Send a message via Yahoo to Tattoo
Thanks everyone! Click here to enlarge Less than 7 weeks to go now...I turned 33 weeks on Saturday. I am getting nervous!! I had another ultrasound on Monday and they said they think the baby weighs about 4lb 7oz already! Nick was 5 lbs and Vincent was 7lb 6oz...I have a feeling this one is going to be the biggest.

We still haven't agreed on a boy's name, so god help this child if it's a boy. My husband is really pissing me off with this name issue. Click here to enlarge We did start to buy stuff - we ordered the crib and it's in, we just have to go pick it up. I think we're going Thursday. I got a pack and play, some more outfits, and some hand me downs like a few bouncy seats, an activity mat, and a swing. We are slowly getting there.

Today I invested in a maternity support belt because my belly just feels soooo heavy and it's really hurting me right below the bra line. It feels like someone is hanging off of me. Working is getting harder and harder, I can't wait for maternity leave!!

It's a boy! Anthony Michael, born at 1:24 pm on March 7, 2012! 7lb 14 oz, 20" long

Nope, not getting rid of the ticker. Have you clicked me lately!

Not getting rid of this ticker either.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Next Friday is my last day at work. I initially thought it was a good idea to work up until the end, but now I think I was crazy. I hope you are stopping earlier!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in