33 week appt - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

33 week appt

Felt like posting about it since everyone around here is just waiting for the little one to be born.

- I grew a lot since my last appt at almost 32 weeks.
Went from measuring right on to now measuring at 35. Dr said it was a big growth spurt.
-Gained 2.5 pds in 2 weeks for a total of 7pds for the pregnancy so far.
- BP is great(only during pregnancy funnily enough)
- Talked about the contractions and cramps I had last week. Came to same conclusion that it was due to dehydration as my AC went on the fritz and it was about 87 degrees in my house for two days.
- Pretty sure baby is head down.Hopefully she'll stay that way for the next few weeks.
-Discussed that baby will probably be bigger than DD1 who weighed in at 7pds 9ozs.

Not much else is happening. He offered to do a quick vaginal exam due to problems last week but I declined. Don't want to stir anything up down there. I'm getting a little apprehensive about labor. I'm sure it's because I know pretty much what to expect this time around. I've been putting more thought into the birth plan and what I would like to happen. DH is going to start coming to the last few appts I think. He hasn't gone to any at this point and I need him to help with DD1 once the internals start...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 02:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wait a minute ...you have only gained 7 lbs! I gained 7 lbs before I even took the pg test ...but maybe that was not the baby afterall Click here to enlarge

Glad everything sounds good Click here to enlarge Personally I think the more your know about what you want out of labor the better. You are least prepared to handle changes if things go differently. Don't worry Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Punk Kids - 12 Years Old & 7 Years Old

Send a message via Yahoo to PunkassPie
7 lbs!! Click here to enlarge

It's not a feeling, it's a knowing.

Trippin

Diva ~
Quote:
I'll buck the trend, I don't think her kids are all that in the cute department. not all kids are cute. they have other attributes that make up for that, but look at tweedle's aiden, that is a cute kid. and your kids mel, those are adorable kids. Her's are average. I wouldn't take a second look passing her on the street.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yeah 7 pounds... Dr is thrilled, I'm thrilled...but I started WAY to heavy to begin with. I weighed less when I became pregnant with DD1 and only gained about 21 pds. But I did gain 2.5 pounds in 2 weeks. Makes me askeered at what's to come in the next few weeks Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in