Cute Pet/Baby Contest - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Honest General Products and Services Reviews Honest, uncensored reviews of products and services and the businesses which provide them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

jollygood Cute Pet/Baby Contest

To promote my e-commerce site, Yelbo.com, I am running a contest. Simply submit a picture of your cute baby or pet to the form URL below. They can be in an outfit or in some setting or just ask they are (no naked baby pictures though, thank you!). Go to the following form to submit your entry and you will also have the option to subscribe to our once-monthly mailing list, full of gift ideas and coupons to our site. Anyone who enters the contest will receive a special coupon for 40% off. The top 3 entrants in the contest will have their pictures displayed on the site with any text of your choice and a link to your social media profile if you wish. First place will receive two free items from our store and second and third place will receive one item each.

Enter the contest here: http://form.jotform.us/form/50977484932166
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-12-2017, 10:30 PM
I'm so lame it hurts
Unsupportive Freeloader

stick OHH I MISSED IT

So sorry i too late to visit this form. But i like this contest. I will make more happy to parents and also audience. Lots of family members are eager to watch this type of contest.Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think it's great idea.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in