Why does my man .....................? - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Got Balls? A place for our Syberdads to post for support and chatter about their balls.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 05:20 AM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by meladonna
Why have I been so unsure as to the gender of AMG? Click here to enlarge

Why would my husband ask me where something is, wait for me to tell him specifically, go to get said item only to come back saying it isn't there, wait for me to walk to the place where I said the item was, bring it back to him and then question me as to where it really was? On the counter by the stove like I told you. "Show me exactly where," he says. I refuse on principle so he says I'm lying and it wasn't there. Click here to enlarge
http://www.milbestlight.com/default_age.aspx

Have him watch the "Your a man, act like one" clips. I have my doubts, much like Ann Landers with the boys from Yale, that this question is not a prank. If it is however, I would suggest taking your man back with you when you go to find the missing item. This will eliminate his suspicion that you are up to something. My suspicion still remains Click here to enlarge

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Turkey Joe, thank you so much for the mans point of view, even as fucked up as it may sound to me and I'm sure to some others here.

It's still no excuse, but at least we finally have some reasons. Click here to enlarge
post #43 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Why does my husband not hear the baby crying in the middle of the night? Is he just pretending to be be sleeping?

post #44 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hop Devil
Why does my husband not hear the baby crying in the middle of the night? Is he just pretending to be be sleeping?
There are certain aspects of the mother-child bond we can never know.

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
post #45 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosita
How can I get him to remember to take out the trash every morning? I've tried everything from nagging to having him tie his car keys to the trash bag ( he ran around the house for 20 minutes the next morning because he couldn't find the keys)

Taking the trash out is a nocturnal man chore. Ask him in the evening.

poster most fowl

post #46 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 03:48 PM
AMG
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by meladonna
Why have I been so unsure as to the gender of AMG? Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
post #47 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
How can DH NOT HEAR the fucking blinker he has left on for the past mile?

Your man uses turn signals? Click here to enlarge

Actually I would suggest having his hearing checked, I found out I'm missing whatever noise 4K Hz makes. I blame Angus Young.

poster most fowl

post #48 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 05:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

o.K. this isn't MY man but...why would a man, any man, think this looks good on him?

http://www.tronguy.net/TRONcostume/
post #49 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 05:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerngirl
o.K. this isn't MY man but...why would a man, any man, think this looks good on him?

http://www.tronguy.net/TRONcostume/
Oh, but isn't he sexay? Click here to enlarge
post #50 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerngirl
o.K. this isn't MY man but...

A man who builds an elaborate Tron costume and takes it to cons probably does not have a woman who wonders why.

poster most fowl

post #51 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Why does my husband seem to need a 3 foot buffer from my purse? I almost get why he won't push a grocery cart with my purse sitting in it, but if I'm driving and he's in the passenger seat he should be willing to hold it for a couple of minutes till the next red light when I can dig for my sunglasses again(since there is no way in hell he's sticking a hand into a purse, ever.)
post #52 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 06:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to meladonna
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG
Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
I always assumed you were female, but in the digital piano vs. real piano thread, you said something that I read as saying you were male and I was surprised and felt stupid that I didn't know that. Then I read your question in this thread and now know that you really and truly are female. So now I feel stupider. Click here to enlarge

And I didn't really understand Turkey Joe's answer to my question. Apparently, I need to work on my reading comprehension. It's sadly lacking lately. Click here to enlarge
post #53 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBirdy
Why does my husband seem to need a 3 foot buffer from my purse? I almost get why he won't push a grocery cart with my purse sitting in it, but if I'm driving and he's in the passenger seat he should be willing to hold it for a couple of minutes till the next red light when I can dig for my sunglasses again(since there is no way in hell he's sticking a hand into a purse, ever.)
Ask your husband to go back and visit his childhood. Perhaps he will remember a day when the sun was shining and all was well with the world. The kids were leaving with mom to go run some errands. Having her hands full, mom forgot her purse by the front door. He thought nothing other than being helpful to scoop up the purse as he locked the front door and walked to the car. Did I mention the rental house across the street? The neighbor who rented it was a cool guy, but his daughters attracted a seedier element. (think of Jimbo on the Simpsons). So perhaps it was a sunny day when your future husband was trying to be helpful that he carried a purse out to the car, in full view of a lawnful of burnouts. "Nice purse!" They might have yelled.

Hypothetically

poster most fowl

post #54 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 09:33 PM
gardengnome
Ambulance Chaser

Turkeyjoe is my mentor....

Able to keep an entire room of women at bay with a single silver tongue, able to leap over bogus questions with sarcasm -- it's a bird, it's a plane ... it's Superman!

LOL

Seriously thought, funny stuff there. Mencia has nothing on you

Click here to enlarge
Mike
post #55 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

How did I miss this thread? TJ, you are a smart and funny man. Click here to enlarge

post #56 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-06-2006, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Just providing a service.

poster most fowl

post #57 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Why does my man like Sonic Youth, Joy Division, and some video about Dog Police? He attended Hampshire College, if that helps.
post #58 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

If the musical taste is a result of his private liberal arts education, he could have done much worse.

poster most fowl

post #59 of 81 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

bumping for the new members

poster most fowl

post #60 of 81 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 09:17 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Why do feminine deodorant sprays exist, but there is no MDS for men? Ball sacks, even clean, smell like rubber bands and mouse sweat.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in