Sybermoms Parenting Forum

Sybermoms Parenting Forum (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/)
-   Sybermoms.com Tech Support / Site Help (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/6-sybermoms-com-tech-support-site-help/)
-   -   CAM needs help (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/6-sybermoms-com-tech-support-site-help/742298-cam-needs-help.html)

califred 11-20-2015 05:19 AM

CAM needs help

She's lost her password and can't even get a reset

User name: CAM
Email used : [email protected]

VSAdmin 11-20-2015 10:18 AM

I have sent them her the password retrieval tool. She should be able to reset her password with it.

Kevin

califred 11-21-2015 07:00 AM

She got the first email but not the one with the password,

She asked me to pass on this email address: [email protected]

CAM2.0 11-26-2015 09:05 PM

Hi there, I registered with this new email and 1) I would like to get the free membership everyone else got, and 2) I would like my admin powers back b/c then I could just go back in and change my password to my old account myself. I registered with AOL a long time ago so I get nothing when I try to get the password info.

VSAdmin 11-27-2015 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAM2.0 (Post 12193097)
Hi there, I registered with this new email and 1) I would like to get the free membership everyone else got, and 2) I would like my admin powers back b/c then I could just go back in and change my password to my old account myself. I registered with AOL a long time ago so I get nothing when I try to get the password info.

Hi,

I have sent you a PM to CAM2.0 with a new temporary password for your original account. Be sure to change that when you are finally able to login again, and let me know if you are still having issues after the fact.

Also, like I mentioned in the PM, let me know when you are able to login and we'll merge this old account into the new one.

~Sheena

CAM2.0 11-27-2015 12:33 PM

Thanks!

CAM 11-27-2015 12:35 PM

Able to login again

costia 08-23-2018 07:15 PM

Hey is there any way you can do the same with my cosita password? It's linked to a bunk account and I'm stuck with this costia account. If you could link my cosita account to the email associated with this account I'd be over the moon.
I'm willing to pay to upgrade my cosita account so I can have my private forum access again.

costia 08-23-2018 07:16 PM

Hahahahaha I forgot about the smile associated with c.ostia. 😂😂😂

Dogzilla 08-23-2018 07:29 PM

I'm dying

VSAdmin 08-24-2018 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by costia (Post 12223196)
Hey is there any way you can do the same with my cosita password? It's linked to a bunk account and I'm stuck with this costia account. If you could link my cosita account to the email associated with this account I'd be over the moon.
I'm willing to pay to upgrade my cosita account so I can have my private forum access again.

I sent you a PM.