Sybermoms Parenting Forum - View Single Post - Why does my man .....................?
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2006, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
turkeyjoe
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Moon
Is that why he leaves a trail of shoes and dirty clothes from the foyer to the kitchen, and of course, the bathroom?
"a trail of shoes"

is this similar to the "Trail of tears"? Does he leave thousands of pairs of shoes
and dirty laundry between rooms? (maybe he does)

While mantime is an easy cop out, men drop their clothing in places most women find highly unusual. Perhaps it is that picking up clothes is seen as cleaning and not part of taking a shower. Also the fact that an article of clothing hits the floor does not make it dirty. Why the shirt I'm wearing now I wore yesterday evening and put on again this AM. It was not dirty enough to wash, yet not clean enough to hang back up. What better spot than the floor?

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome