Sybermoms Parenting Forum - View Single Post - Fuck.
Thread: Fuck.
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
PottylaMouth
Idiots W/O Activation Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthquake
D, I've been psoting with you for YEARS now. Would you like ME (and maybe NoPeanuts) to remind you why you're better off without him? Because I can do that for you. Click here to enlarge

Every time you think of him with her, remember that she's going to be ignored and treated like a second class citizen and personal assistant, just like you were. He won't be any different, and he'll never change who and what he is.

You're an attractive, kind woman who can do a hell of a lot better than that asshole. Right now you need to concentrate on enjoying being alone though. It's been so long since you've had to see the world through your own eyes that you're going to need time to solidify your own identity. You've spent all these years doing what he wanted. You have to discover what it is that you want. Once you've done that, I think you'll see it the way I do.

Don't you let him keep you hanging on the sidelines. You're better than that.

I would threaten to come up there and kick your ass if you keep dwelling on this, but it would take me three days to get there and they'd lose my luggage. Click here to enlarge

Everything you said is bang on. Because of all the years spent doing what he wanted, is half the reason I'm so lost. Now I have nothing to do, and lost what was my family. I miss Bren (the 16yr old) he was my buddy, and we talked about everything. I worry about him having not having someone to care about what he's doing.

I am dwelling on this. I suck for that. I wish I could remember all the bad shit that went down over the years with him, because for some reason, all I can remember is the good. Click here to enlarge

My ds is so sad. He wants to visit Dan all the time, wants to talk to him on the phone, etc. How to get a 7 year old to understand the situation, in a way that is age appropriate? He says to me "Dan still loves me, so I should be able to see him"

Good times indeed.

I'm trying to get out and meet new people, (other moms, etc) just to keep me busy. Its the fucking nights that kill me, when I have nothing else to do, but think about everything.

Yeah. Good times.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome