'Your Personal Best' by Karen Voigt & Elle MacPherson just kicked my personal butt. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Baby Got Back Trying to lose weight? Need some motivation and support? Come join us as we discuss the up's and down's of shedding those extra pounds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

'Your Personal Best' by Karen Voigt & Elle MacPherson just kicked my personal butt.

I think it's safe to say that the WATP tapes are the best thing for me to use for working out these days. I just pulled out my old "Your Personal Best" tape (OMD--copyright 1994, LOL! Does that date me or what?) and I couldn't even make it all the way through.

Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to jennybean
I was digging through my videos the other day and found a CINDY CRAWFORD workout video!! Click here to enlarge I know that is from at least the early 90's if not late 80's! That ought to date me even older! Click here to enlarge I should pull it out and see if i can still do it. I used to use it all the time when I was a teenager.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Emers
You guys are killing me!! Click here to enlarge

I am trying to add a few vidoes to my selection so I made a trip to Target today and got 2 Karen Voight videos and the 4 mile WATP DVD. All 3 for $20! Such a deal huh?

Anywho, I got home and went through the cabinet to sort and add the new videos. I found a CINDY CRAWFORD video. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge It went in the trash though. Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 05:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I used to have a Denise Austin step video. I had the hardest time getting through that damn thing! Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in