still - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Baby Got Back Trying to lose weight? Need some motivation and support? Come join us as we discuss the up's and down's of shedding those extra pounds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Unhappy still

Not losing weight and still not losing inches. I've changed my diet, sorta. I have been changing my work out routine. I stopped doing it on a daily basis. I take at least one day off. So I guess I am at a stand still. To bad I'm not rich and can't get lipo a tummy tuck and all that stuff. Anyone else besides me having this problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 10:37 AM
Ambulance Chaser

Stop trying to diet but eat in moderation. Set a goal calorie intake and try to stick with that. Write down everything (and I mean everything you put in your mouth). I know when I started writing down what I was eating there were times I was going over 2000 calories and didn't even think I was. Hang in there.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-15-2004, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I don't really diet. I mainly eat whatever I want whenever I want it. I just stop when I'm full not stuffed. I eat pretty healthy most the time. Baked chicken and noodles. Lots of water things like that. I used to write down everything that came in close contact with my mouth and I would find that most the time I would be under 2000 calories for the day. I'm thinking I might have to up my calorie intake? Do you think that would help?? I know to lose weight you have to burn more calories than you take in. To stay the same weight you have to burn the same amount as you take in. So going off that I have no clue.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in