My gut is fat guess I need to lose it? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Baby Got Back Trying to lose weight? Need some motivation and support? Come join us as we discuss the up's and down's of shedding those extra pounds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

My gut is fat guess I need to lose it?

Who ever knew that at 114lbs you could actually be considered fat? News to me but little did I know. I'm 5'1", petite as all hell have had my two kids and yes I actually weigh past 100lbs so sue me. Hubby has said I'm fat and my gut disgusts him. What a dick, seriously for that comment. Hmm, where to start with an exercise regimen? Ideas? I've got cardiac issues, can't run due to knee issues and have a severe anxiety disorder so being around people or out in public doesn't make me happy.(Yes I'm a bit of a bitch)In home ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'd say you need to lose the douchbag or at least address the issue with him before just appeasing him and becoming a skinny waif. But that's JMO.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yoga and pilates

Have you tried yoga and pilates? They're an excellent part of a fitness routine. Great on shedding those extra pounds too.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 06:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I would change myself because somebody doesn't like me....but if I were you, I'd think over what I eat and how often, then create a healthy menu and meal plan Click here to enlarge
All the best,
Stacey, an editor at writemytermpapernow
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 10:45 AM
My biggest fear is that there is no PMS and that this is my personality.
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Twinklestars
Since she wrote that in 2009, my hope is that her husband either stopped being an ass or she is happily married to someone else.

I am not one of those who believe - broadly speaking - that women are better than men. We have not wrecked railroads, nor corrupted legislatures, nor done many unholy things that men have done; but then we must remember that we have not had the chance.- Jane Addams
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 05:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
I would change myself because somebody doesn't like me....but if I were you, I'd think over what I eat and how often, then create a healthy menu and meal plan Click here to enlarge
I meant I wouldn't.......as for an editor I make too many typos Click here to enlarge
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-13-2017, 08:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. I can give you some tips which I got from one of the best gynecologists from Ukraine for losing weight. You should eat healthy foods, fruits and vegetables in your meals and forget about the “eat less and work more” strategy as it is just a delusion. Make sure that you drink more and more amount of water all through the day irrespective of time. Also, ensure that you have enough energy for losing weight with the swiftness and to regulate to life with your recently born baby. Always have your breakfast in the morning. In a day, you must eat at least 5 portions of fruits and vegetables. You must include starchy foods like rice and pasta (especially whole grain for more fiber), bread in your meal. You must also eat fiber rich foods like beans, grains, seeds, lentils, and oats in your meals. Try to avoid foods that contain fats and more calories such as fast foods, Chinese foods, cakes, chocolates, pastries, sweets and cold drinks. I hope the tips will help you in losing weight. Be safe and stay blessed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in