Early victory. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Baby Got Back Trying to lose weight? Need some motivation and support? Come join us as we discuss the up's and down's of shedding those extra pounds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
First day of school
Hard-Core Sybermom

Early victory.

For the first time in many, many months, the number on the scale is actually lower this week than it was last week. Click here to enlarge 156lbs to 152lbs. I know it's easier to lose weight the first week, especially because I stuck to my calories per day and drank lots of water on the weekend, and it'll probably be more like 1-2lbs per week if I'm lucky from now on, but for now I'm happy. My size 10 pants are no longer on the too tight side, which is as least as important as the number because I was going to let them cut off my circulation completely before I bought a bigger ones. Click here to enlarge

Dh can also button up his casual pants now too. Click here to enlarge He was walking around with them unbuttoned and a tshirt and sweater over them while at home for several weeks. Click here to enlarge We had bought him bigger dress pants last fall though, which had started to get tight, but are now fitting again like they did last November.

The two of us use each other as an excuse to eat too much I think. Like, s/he is having some of that, so I should too. And yeah, ordering pizza, fries, and onion rings for supper is a good idea. Or ooh, lets make our own pakora tonight! Or, the kids want dessert, so we need to make some cookies or brownies or buy some ice cream. Or just, s/he's having another serving, so I should too. Click here to enlarge

I still get annoyed that he can lose weight eating literally twice what I eat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 07:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm so excited for you! Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in