I have overcome my loss - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Baby Got Back Trying to lose weight? Need some motivation and support? Come join us as we discuss the up's and down's of shedding those extra pounds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 02:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your past experience. However its really great that you are going for it. I know how hard it must be. It's a hard choice. I have been there too. I have had surrogacy. You are a strong woman to go for it. I am sure it will help you a lot. Please keep your self-strong throughout. Good luck and lots of love. Take care and prayers for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 03:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations on this success in your life. I know how much you must have waited for this happiness. I am very glad to hear from you and I am sure it will wipe out your tears. You are one of the lucky ones to be blessed with your baby. It is good to know about your success as it is giving hope to the other people out there, people just like me. I and my husband are also looking up for other options. surrogacy is indeed helping many people nowadays who are fighting the evil of infertility. I hope it becomes easier for people to make a wise decision for themselves. I hope that anyone who is facing infertility finds a solution to their problem. Adoption, IVF, surrogacy, all these ways can be opted by such people. Much love for you. Thank you for sharing your good news with us. I wish you lots of happiness and luck for the future.
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 07:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, I am so happy to know that finally, you are overcoming. I know infertility is not easy to handle. But remember every woman is strong. You have to just fight with it. Be strong enough to face it. I remember the time when I was also weak like you. After my miscarriage, I forgot all the world. Just my baby was all I remember. But my husband helped me. He contacted a good clinic in Europe. They fix our appointment. On my visit, I felt so relax. Doctors were very polite. They told me about surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing. I would recommend it for you all.
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 10:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, I'm really glad to hear of experience. It's really a good and first-rated service, you're talking about! Well, I'm glad that it's working for you. Best of luck! We are also thinking surrogacy next year, if our IVF doesn't work. Still, I'm hopeful that it will work. But, surrogacy surely is an amazing process. Anyway! Stay blessed! Keep going! Baby dust to you too. CONGRATS as well. Click here to enlarge
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 07:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry to hear about what you are going through. I am glad you are not giving up. Now you are finally moving on. I hope surrogacy works out for you. It did for me too. I would recommend a clinic in Europe. That will surely help you out.
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. Infertility can be very difficult to cope with. And losing a child is a very difficult thing to overcome. But i am glad to hear that you are moving on. These things are never easy. But now we have so many options. People should open up about IVF and IUI AND even surrogacy. They might be expensive and take time. But because of these procedures women have hope of having their own child. These procedures are not risky. So women should not be scared. Surrogacy is a miracle. This is an amazing way to have babies. There are clinics which will help the infertile couples. Just stay positive. Don't stress. And to all the women out there. Stay happy. And do what you love.
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. I hope you are doing fine. Don't stress about this matter. You will do yourself no good. The struggles that you have been through. I hope and pray that everything turns out fine. This must eb difficult. But have faith. You should consult your doctors about the options you have. Because there are procedures like IVF and Surrogacy which can help you out. Because my sister went through infertility. Her doctors gave up on her but then she opted for IVF treatment. Now she has a beautiful boy. best of luck. Stay happy and stay strong.
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 03:34 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. I hope you are doing fine. Reading your story just made my heart wrench in pain. I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you. But you should not let someone else's life dictate yours. You should not let any girl have an effect on you if they are pregnant. We all have different struggles with life. I think you should face this situation with your head held high. Go to your doctor. Consult them. Then i would at least give you the option of surrogacy and IVF treatments. Make a go for them. TThey are really good at what they do. And i am sure they will be able to guide you through this. Just stay strong. And have hope.
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:33 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Glad things are working with you. Anyway! Best regards! Sending you a lot of baby dust. Yes, you can still be a mother yet. Anyway! I'm glad you came out of the trap of that center, which you told us about i-e *Lotus*. Surely, there is something wrong with them. Surely saw so many people complaining about it. Anyway! Stay blessed! Take care! Let us know! Would wish you congrats in advance already. Click here to enlarge
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. So many women are labelled infertile. I have been through infertility. I was devastated when i found out that i had a pelvis inflammatory disease and because of that i could never get pregnant . My husband and i were beyond devastated. We tried the IVF procedure, but sadly it did not work for us, so we had to go for surrogacy. Yes there is a treatment like surrogacy. There are clinics which could help you out, like they helped me out. They are really good at what they do. They have treated many couples who were going through IVF and Surrogacy procedures. I hope you find it easy to cope with everything. Just stay positive. And don't stress too much about this. Everything will turn out fine.
post #31 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-23-2018, 08:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Fertility clinics are doing great in Ukraine. I am a TTC. My infertility has compelled me to join one. I searched for many clinics in my deseration. I found a Ukrainian clinic. It is making its name stand out. It is all because of the hard work and commitment to change the life of the deprived souls. I am going there for surrogacy too. Please remember me in your prayers.
post #32 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 01:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Elena. How are you? I am so proud of you sweetie. I am really happy that you have overcome your loss. More power to you and I hope you never feel down again. I am glad that you chose this procedure to become a mother. It takes a while to accept infertility but once you do it, you move forward. I myself have opted for this process. The main reason is the high success rate. I had to do a lot of research on the topic before I opted for it. I went to a really good clinic to get my treatment done. I found doctors which are extremely experienced and professionals. I really hope we end up sharing our success story soon. So excited for my journey and happy for yours. Good luck!
post #33 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 04:59 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Aww, Ilena. Your post made me so emotional. I am so proud of you for finally coping with your infertility. I can only imagine how much strength it takes. Women are really strong and brave. I have been through the hard times too. I'm just happy that all the hard days come to an end one day. I remember not being able to conceive for 7 years was so painful for me. I wasn't even familiar with most of my options. I truly thankful to God for giving me strength. And of course, my husband for standing by my side through the hard times. We are going to welcome our baby girl in October. I am so excited to welcome her into my life. My colleague suggested me the clinic that I went to. I am just happy that I got the courage to go for it. The traveling was worth it!
post #34 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 12:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations dear Ilena! I am so glad for you. It always feels great after reading or hearing success stories. You are just one step away from your baby and from your happiness. Infertility is no doubt very tough to overcome. It is a heart-wrenching disease. Staying strong and work for the best is all you need. I hope may ladies will be encouraged after reading your post. When I was TTC and all the time I disappointed I was really hopeless. But with the support of my husband, I tried to accept the fact that it's natural and it is not my fault. My husband tried his best to console me. He also found the best fertility clinic in Europe. We went there for surrogacy treatment. The doctors and staff were so cooperative. Thye encouraged me and also told me the whole process of surrogacy. IT was successful. Now I am a mother of a cute daughter. I can not explain my feelings. I hope you'll get your baby very soon. Lots of love.
post #35 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 02:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! Hope you are in your good health. I am glad to know that you have opted for surrogacy. It is a great alternative to infertility. I also got my son via surrogacy. I ppray that may you get your baby soon. And I know that you will forget all your pain.
post #36 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 04:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh! such an amazing news after a long time. I love to read success stories. Your story is quite inspiring too. After facing so much hardship, you finally conceived a baby. Aspirants should get inspiration from you. Indeed, infertility is the worst nightmare for any individual. Also, it would be hard for anyone to fight with such situations. Even most of the individuals give up trying after facing so many failures. Believe me, I'm in love with you! You've won my heart as you kept on trying again and again until you got your desire. It was the end of the world for me when I miscarried my child. I just wanted to die as nothing left for me in this world. In such hard times, my husband supported me so much. Due to his love and courage, I had surrogacy treatment from a prominent clinic in Europe. Finally, I got my desire!!
post #37 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 05:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"
I feel really good when I see people happy. I have been looking for a good clinic for surrogacy. Luckily I got to know about a good clinic in Europe. I have started my surrogacy treatment there. My treatment is going really good. I would like to know about your whole experience. Please let me know all of your experience during surrogacy. Thanks for sharing this post."
post #38 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 06:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

woah!! this post made my day literally. I am so happy for you. Surrogacy has proven to be the most successful procedure. And the contributions of surrogates in all this is most important part. I want to salute all those women who are bringing colors to intended parents lives by being their surrogate. I guess surrogates are angels on earth. Like we were used to tell by our parents that fairies brought us to the world. They left us in the hospital and our parents took us. surrogates are like those fairies. And what they do is totally priceless. I am so overwhelmed right now. As i am also visiting a clinic these days in ukraine for my surrogacy. The clinic has hired the surrogate for us. the lady is so humble and kind. I often feel speechless when i sit in front of her. Because what she is doing for us is beyond words. And the credit goes to clinic as well for providing us such a kind surrogate within no time. My surrogacy is going to be starting in three months. and i am very excited for it.
post #39 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 11:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Wow, this post really made me happy. These success stories are the piece of inspiration and hope for ladies here. I know you had gone through very hard times but you didn't lose hope. Patience is the key to success.
Surrogacy is an amazing treatment and it is spreading happiness and creating families for years. I also had an successful surrogacy journey. I went to Europe for my treatment. Here I found a prominent clinic. I felt a homelike environment there. Their doctors were very knowledgeable and the staff was caring too. It was the best experience of my life."
post #40 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Ilena. I am really happy for you. Such posts make my heart warm. Surrogacy is just simply beautiful. I wish all of you out there to give it a try. And to you, I wish lots of love and luck. Take care of yourself.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in