I have overcome my loss - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Baby Got Back Trying to lose weight? Need some motivation and support? Come join us as we discuss the up's and down's of shedding those extra pounds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 07:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, congratulations dear. I am so happy for you. Being a mother is awesome and the most beautiful feeling. Life is nothing without children the bond that a mother and child share is amazing. You are so lucky and I am really proud of you that you didn't lose hope. Losing hope is something much bigger than infertility. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing which has blessed many infertile couples. It is a process which has a high success rate. My journey is of surrogacy is starting soon. Hoping it works for me prayers needed. Take care sweetheart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 09:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, this is an amazing post. I am so happy for you. It must have been such a long journey. Infertility can be so heartbreaking. I have seen so many couples around me battling it. SOme have conceived themselves. While others opted for infertility treatments like surrogacy and IVF. It is great to hear from you about surrogacy. I have heard such mixed reviews. I have seen my friend opt for it. But then I have read so much negative stuff about it on these forums. I am glad it worked for you. It must have been a wonderful experience. Please do give a detailed review of the experience the surrogate and clinic that you opted for. I will be looking forward to it.
post #43 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hii. Hope you are doing well. This is such an exciting news. It must have taken a lot of courage to finally overcome this. You are so strong. I'm really proud of you. Thanks for this inspirational post. This will help other to get over their losses too just as you did. Surrogacy is a process full of ups and downs but in the end, you will know it was worth it. You need to prepare yourself for a long journey. The most important thing would be finding a good clinic. This is the most critical part of the whole process. A good clinic will make this ten times easier for you. If you need my help looking for one just let me know. I know of some really affordable places which might be helpful to you. Take your time okay. Rushing would be risky. I hope your journey goes well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in