I have overcome my loss - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Baby Got Back Trying to lose weight? Need some motivation and support? Come join us as we discuss the up's and down's of shedding those extra pounds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-08-2018, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have overcome my loss

I'm so excited now. I really have overcome my loss. Finally, I'm having this baby through a surrogacy process. I hope it will wipe out my tears. Finally, something positive and life-changing is happening to me. I really need good luck with it now. Thanks a lot to those who really helped me through!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 07:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations for this success in your life. I know how much you must have waited for this happiness. I am very glad to hear from you and I am sure it will wipe out your tears. You are one of the lucky ones to be blessed with your baby. It is good to know about your success as it is giving hope to the other people out there, people just like me. I and my DH are TTC for more than 3 months and I am not sure of being fertile. I am also looking up for other options, to be on the safe side just in case I would need any of it. So, surrogacy is indeed helping many people nowadays who are fighting the evil of infertility. Thank you for sharing your good news with us. I wish you lots of happiness and luck for future.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-20-2018, 02:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is always nice to hear from happy people. I am also looking for some surrogacy clinics suggestions. I have chosen one for myself for the time being. But it is always good to have some additional information. Let me know about your experience. How the doctors treated you. I hope that you get to have a healthy baby ASAP. keep us updated, love.
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-23-2018, 05:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Ilena. I can't begin to tell you how happy your post makes me. This is wonderful news. congratulations girl. You'll be a mother soon. This is very special for me. I guess because I have been through the same hard time that you have. And after that, I got my ray of sunshine too. I've been through everything you went through. I'm such a happy person now. So I can confirm that you will be too. Holding your own baby in your arms, that feeling is just indescribable. I'm so happy that you will get to experience it soon. I wish this happens to everyone who is still trying now. Good luck to you. Hope you have chosen a good clinic for yourself. I'm very happy for you.
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-27-2018, 06:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi beautiful lady.I am so glad and excited to know that finally, you get positive news.I am very impressed with this process.My sister has also got her baby boy with this process.she is trying for 4 years with no luck.We all are feeling so stressed about knowing that she was not getting pregnant naturally.she really wants to get pregnant naturally but through surrogacy, she has biologically attached to her baby.She took this process in Ukraine clinic.After the hard struggle, she comes to know about this clinic.As we all think there are several ways to get the positive result.Just the main thinking keep your thoughts always high.Not to get worried.By the passage of time, things are going to be settled.Also, there are always different ways, you just try to find these ways.wishing you all the very best of luck.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-27-2018, 06:50 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations honey on starting the process.I am honestly so happy for you because it can be such a huge decision to make.Can you please review my story and give me advise.I would absolutely be very thankful to you.I am an infertile woman of age 26.Sadly I cant go for any processes and surrogacy seems like my only options.I had an accident back in 2016.I was 14 weeks pregnant and going healthy with it.I woke up 9 days later after an induced coma.just to find out I lost my baby and the ability to bear a child.more than that I have multiple complications now due to which I cannot conceive as well.I feel like I should go for surrogacy as well.My DH has also proposed it but its just talk at the moment.I mean to take a such a huge step is such a big decision.I wish I am able to overcome my loss and to make a decision.Thank you so much for sharing your story.Take care of yourself love.
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-28-2018, 05:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Ilena I would really call you a warrior. Overcoming the truth of infertility is not something easy. It comes a shock to not just the mom but the couple. Many women suffer more in infertility because of the stress. Once this state is overcome you are able decide for something great in your life. Infertility should be treated as any ordinary physical ailment as number of treatments and remedies exist for this in medical world. I would like that you share the tips and tricks that you followed to overcome the stress. It would be a great help for many infertile couples.
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-28-2018, 11:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there Ilena!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us hon! Congratulations. I’m so happy for you! It is so heartwarming to read things like this. To go through what you have gone through and come out on the other side with a positive outcome and attitude is an amazing thing. It can give someone still struggling that little bit of light to keep them going. I have struggled with pregnancy for years and finally have been able to conceive with IVF! It took years to finally find a solution best for me due to endometriosis, but I had finally found it. Just like you! Reading posts like yours gave me faith to keep going and keep trying to conceive. It gave me hope that I can conceive. I’m so happy to see that you are going to be a mom. Hopefully, we will both have happy and healthy families. Best wishes to you and your baby!
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations dear mom to be. Your words depict the courage you have shown in overcoming your loss. It is what is required when you are in hot waters. It is the gift of your courage that now soon you will enjoy motherhood. This is a lesson for all the desperate moms that all that is not lost is the hope. Life has several shades and disppointment is one of these. I wish you a perfect mothering in future.
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations dear mom to be. Your words depict the courage you have shown in overcoming your loss. It is what is required when you are in hot waters. It is the gift of your courage that now soon you will enjoy motherhood. This is a lesson for all the desperate moms that all that is not lost is the hope. Life has several shades and disappointment is one of these. I wish you a perfect mothering in future.
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey, I am very happy for you. It's great that you have moved on.
I see many people who stay sad over one thing. You have found a solution to your problem. I hope that everything goes right for you. Try to share some details with us. Keep us updated throughout your journey.
I would gladly hear from you.
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Ilena! I am very happy for you, really. So good to see how more and more people are benefitted by the Surrogacy process. It literally is the best solution to infertility. Many many congratulations to you. May your baby has a healthy life. I wish you luck and happiness! Much love!
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. I am so sorry for your loss. It must have been horrible. Losing a child is the worst thing that could ever happen to a mother. I know because I've been through it. But It's so nice of you to share your story with us to motivate us. And to tell us to keep going. It really is inspiring. Surrogacy is becoming popular every day. It is a great solution for all the infertile parents.
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 05:57 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wawoo that's a great news.I am so glad to know finally, you have achieved success.You are so brave and lucky dear.At last, I must find some hope and strength.I am not having this process yet, but now I have to go through for this process.Your post gives me real strength.I am feeling stress and nervous about have this process.I am insisting my husband really hard, he is not willing to taking this.Finally, I am getting success and we both visited the clinic in Ukraine.Do pray for me, I will get success and no difficulty is there.I hope things are quite better this time.I just want to return back with the cute little angel.Let's see what happened in future.I really thank you for this post.Hoping I will also overcome my bad days.
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 06:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so amazing! I feel really happy for you. You would have gone through many hardships. Dealing with infertility is not an easy thing. I am infertile too. So I know how hard it is. It becomes very difficult to cope with this situation. But I am glad that you did not choose to lose hope. It's great that you moved on for your happiness. You decided to do a better thing for yourself. Surrogacy is a big blessing. You'll be very happy when you'll have your baby in your arms. Just make sure to choose a good clinic. There are many scams like Lotus clinic as well. So I hope you make a wise decision when choosing a clinic. Good luck with that. Much love for you.
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 08:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is a very beautiful post. I am so glad for you. You would have gone through many hardships. It is really hard to deal with infertility. I am infertile too. So I know it's not easy to survive like this. This situation demands a lot of patience. But I am glad that you did not choose to lose hope. You were patient throughout this. It's great that you moved on for your happiness. You made a good decision. You acted like a wise person. I believe that surrogacy is a big blessing for so many people around us. You'll be very happy when you'll have your baby in your arms. Just make sure to choose a good clinic. There are many scams like Lotus clinic as well. So I hope you make a wise decision when choosing a clinic. Wishing you best of luck with this journey. Keep sharing your updates with us.
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 09:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there, How are you? Hope all will be fine to you. I have read your post. It makes me very happy. I want to say you congratulation on this good news. No doubt to be a mother it is a great blessing. Living without children is such a difficult situation. I am sure you are feeling at this time like you are in havens. I can understand your feelings. And thanks a lot that you have shared your happiness with other parents. It is so much good news. But to stay healthy you should keep taking care of your self. It will be benefited to you and also for your child as well. Good to see your post. I will be praying for you. Wish you very best of luck.
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 09:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow, it's a great news. I am very happy for you dear. Hope you are doing well. I just randomly saw your post. But now I am very happy. It's a sign of hope and excitement for the other parents. You are blessed with a child. Very congratulations. I am thankful to you that you have shared you happy with us. I wish you will stay happy and strong. Please keep sharing your experience with others. It will be good for others. But now you have to take care of your self and your child also. You should follow the instructions of your doctor. So that you will stay healthy. I am very glad for you. Best wishes to you.
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is a very beautiful post. I am so glad for you. You would have gone through many hardships. It is really hard to deal with infertility. I am infertile too. So I know it's not easy to survive like this. This situation demands a lot of patience. But I am glad that you did not choose to lose hope. You were patient throughout this. It's great that you moved on for your happiness. You made a good decision. You acted like a wise person. I believe that surrogacy is a big blessing. Just make sure to choose a good clinic. There are many scams like Lotus clinic as well. So I hope you make a wise decision when choosing a clinic. Wishing you best of luck with this journey.
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Ilena I am so happy for you. I am glad things are finally working out. It is amazing how surrogacy is the reason for happiness for so many people. I myself have opted for this process. The main reason is the high success rate. I had to do a lot of research on the topic before I opted for it. The clinic I opted for operates legally which was the thing that really mattered. They are one of the only clinics that provide accommodation. Others ask you to arrange your accommodation yourself. Also, they have doctors which are extremely experienced and professionals. For me, these were all the things that I was looking for in a clinic. Now my experience with them is going amazing. I hope everything goes smoothly for you as well. Best of luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in