Diagnosed With PCOS Prior to Marriage - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 12:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Your grandmother had the problem but she was able to conceive. Therefore, yes the problem does have a solution. You should get worried at all. Start TTC and if you are unable to conceive naturally then consult your doctor. He will give you the right medication to help you out. However, if that doesn't work don't worry. As now the technology had immensely improved. As now you can go for assisted conceptions as well. As I have currently opted for surrogacy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 04:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, First, you have to notice that are you having a regular period if not kindly mark all the dates when you are having your periods. You should know that when you are ready to conceive and when is your next period and how regular are they. This is a good time for being pregnant. The next you should do is always having a proper diet filled with healthy vitamins and fibers. A balanced and healthy diet keeps your hormones balanced. You can do some intense body exercise which will surely help you to maintain your health from inside out. If you still find problems in conceiving consult a gynecologist so that fast actions can be taken. Best of luck for future.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, honey. I'm so sorry! This is really sad. My prayers are with you. Keep the faith, okay? Things will get better for you. Don't lose hope, alright?
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I can understand how you might be feeling. I have been diagnosed with a poor ovarian reserve. It can get really hard! My advice to you would be to not lose hope. There are fertility treatments available now from which you can now opt. Just make sure to always research. I am visiting a clinic which is arranging an event about educating and helping couples about infertility. I would suggest that you attend this.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 03:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. How are you? I hope you're alright. I am so sad! This honestly broke me. I can't believe you had to go through this. It's such tough luck. You don't deserve this honey. I really hope things get better for you. You should instantly consider IVF. You really shouldn't make the mistake that I made. And that was, wasting time. It's the worst thing you could do. Good luck to you! My prayers are with you. I really hope your infertility journey is short and successful!
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 04:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi love, I hope you are doing fine. Well, you don't need to worry. This problem has been increasing day by day. I have seen so many people suffering from PCOS. I myself have been suffering from this ailment. Due to which doctors have declared me infertile. I was very disappointed at first. But my husband is such a nice person. He always supports me. We have consulted with some experienced doctors. Everyone says that we just need to be strong. Because now we have a number of ways to deal with it. So I am planning to go for the treatment. I suggest you should also go for the check-up and start your treatment asap. I hope everything goes fine for you.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 07:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm really sorry you had to go through this. PCOS can be a real pain! You don't have to worry so much, though. You've still got a great chance of getting pregnant. You should visit a fertility clinic, right away. They'll suggest you either IUI or IVF. That will be dependent on your situation. I hope this helps you! Good luck, honey.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in