Successful IVF - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 02:16 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thumbs Up Successful IVF

Wonderful experience with just concluded IVF. I mean I had the jitters at first but my hubby helped me get through the process. Awesome job guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Monica.my sister suffers from infertility. She went to many doctors and takes pills to treat her infertility. But all drugs havenít any result. So, she thinks about IVF but she afraid from failed IVF. But I think the failed in vitro fertilization or failed IVF, can be the result of poor embryo implantation, poor ovarian response, uterine infection or other problems with the uterus. It also may be caused by trauma that occurs to the embryo during the procedure. The patientís immune system also might mistake the embryo for something bad in the body, causing a failed IVF much the same way the body might reject an organ transplant. Understanding these causes is important in preparation for the next cycle. Any pieces of advice will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
post #3 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 02:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Claudia. Thank you for sharing your sisterís afraid here. I think I can help your sister with some tips. A detox can be a really good way to get your body back into balance and ready for the IVF journey. A well-balanced diet will absolutely help your chances of success, try and prepare this at least 3 months before the transfer, take part in the fertility diet to enhance your reproductive organs and ensure good quality blood supply to the uterus. Also, get your partner on the Sperm Diet, IVF fertilization rates increase with good quality sperm, so better sperm will give you better fertilization rates and better embryos on the day of transfer. The feel-good factor and endorphin buzz produced by regular sexual intercourse can really help to alleviate stress, it can help you as a couple to communicate in the stressful week coming up to your IVF. Take a good quality multi-vitamin and mineral supplement which contains vitamins A, B, E and C complex, zinc, magnesium, selenium, iron and Co-enzyme Q10 which play a vital role in the fertilization and implantation process. These tips may help your sister to have a successful IVF. All kind wishes.
post #4 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-21-2017, 10:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

congratulation

Hi

congratualtion for the successful IVF. can you tell me the procedure and steps that you took. I have been facing the infertility form last few years. I hope it helps.
post #5 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-22-2017, 09:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Also, get your partner on the Sperm Diet, IVF fertilization rates increase with good quality sperm, so better sperm will give you better fertilization rates and better embryos on the day of transfer.
post #6 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-22-2017, 11:21 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am feeling happy to see that you are aware about latest digital platform. It is good idea to share your personal problem at this digital online platform to get valuable feedback to overcome this horrible problem in easy and effective way on behalf of others life experience. It is the smart idea to save valuable time and money on this reliable platform. I am here for you provided valuable suggestion on behalf of my personal life experience to defeat my infertility problem with advanced IVF test tube baby treatment that fulfill my whole life with happiness. It is time to express kind heart gratitude toward God to provide this unforgettable moment in my life with healthy baby gift that is dream of every moment to enjoy perfection in motherhood. Now I am happy and healthy living my marriage life with my darling baby girl. It is your turn to enjoy healthy baby gift in your life with appropriate planning to achieve your target like me.
It is good signal that you are on right path to achieve your target with IVF test tube baby treatment that is completely based on medical research based statement that has capacity to provide real value of time and money. You should make this situation profitable with experience medical staff that helps you to provide high success rate in IVF test tube baby treatment. You need not panic about this difficult situation in your life you should be very informative to understand advanced medical research based treatment in easy way. You should give preference to healthy lifestyle to maintain proper balance in your marriage life to avoid stress and depression. You find IVF earn maximum profit with healthy baby gift.
post #7 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-23-2017, 06:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

yes that pretty sad and of course it will have an impact on your baby so better start thinking positive.Obviously when a women gets pregnant there is a 360 degree change in the hormones and the way body functions.So he needs to be more and more accommodating in terms of your pregnancy.I recommend you to take him along with you on your appointments with the doctor. And if he is willing to go out and sleep with someone else, I think he is only getting cranky because he is not getting sex. Talk to him and I am sure there will be an alternative also you can involve his parents or your close friends. See hormones do not ruin relationships; there will be changes in hormones if you are pregnant. He needs to be more and more accepting and only then you guys will survive the relationship. And you darling please do not take stress, if this guy is meant to be with you, he will be.Otherwise there is no need to cry over someone who is a prick and lacks feelings.he should not be harassing you if he ever loved you, you need to have the ďtalkĒ with him.This happened with my sister and she literally had to go through hell with her husband harassing her.Eventually she called us up and his family and we all sat together and talked to him. All he said was that he was desperate for sex but cant get enough since my sister was all the time cranky. And he didnít wish to do it forcefully as he thought it might hurt the child. So you know sex is a big thing, try getting intimate with him. If you as a couple need some assistance on it you can consult Lotus clinic in Ukraine they will surely help you out. All The Best!!
post #8 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 09:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, dear. Iím so glad you had a successful IVF. You are so lucky! A couple of years ago my best friend faced the infertility. I was helping her to realize her dream. She was always speaking about children and wanted to have one so much. I have a son, so she was playing with him almost every day. We visited a lot of reproduction centers to find the best one, which could help her with the surrogacy. Her doctor said that there are big chances that the surrogate would get pregnant after the first embryo transfer. But it didnít happen. Unfortunately, the surrogate mother got pregnant just after the third try. My friend was desparate. But I was trying to support her as much as possible. I think it is very important to stay positive. Thatís why she kept trying. When she found out that the surrogate is pregnant, she was extremely happy. I guess, as happy as you are now!
I supported her all these 9 months of waiting. She has a great husband and he has also supported her a lot. I definitely love their couple. And now they have a baby. Itís a girl. You know, she looks like her father. It is so exciting. I couldnít believe that infertile couples can get a baby, which will be genetically related to both of them. Modern medicine is really amazing. It helps people realize their biggest dreams. I believe that every infertile couple should go to the reproduction center to find the solution. Doctors will choose the most appropriate treatment for every single couple. By the way, even singles can use the help of the surrogacy. Every medical center offers a huge database of surrogates and egg or sperm donors. Thatís why you can easily become a parent without being married.
post #9 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 12:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello dear friend. I am so happy and want to congratulate from the bottom of my heart. My words canít explain what I am feeling right now. Finally you had the successful IVF and able to get fertile. My friend was also facing the infertility issues and she always talks about the children and want to conceive the baby. I was with her in every stage and suggest her about Biotexcom where she get the wonderful experience and finally she also defeat the infertility issues. It is the best and reliable option for the woman who is facing the infertility issues. IVF has become the recommended and best option to defeat the infertility and make the dream true. You are truly a gem who inspire the women who are facing the infertility issues. After reading your post, I also mentioned my friendís name so she can read the success story. I am very happy and want to thanks to you who inspire the other women and enlighten the hope in their life. It is the great and success story you share here and give the hope to get fertile.
If any women facing the infertility issues then Biotexcom is the ultimate and best option for them. You can choose the IVF treatment and enhance the high accuracy chance to get pregnant and conceive the baby. You can get excellent facilities and service during the treatment. In Ukraine, Biotexcom is the ultimate and best clinic where women can get the best IVF treatment and able to share the success story here likes you. I pray to God, everything will be fine with you and you can live a wonderful life ahead.
post #10 of 62 (permalink) Old 10-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, awesome news! I' m so glad for you. My husband and me spent so much time TTC. We already have one own baby born. Our son is 10 years old. When he turned 3 we started trying for one more baby. Unfortunately, I had some problems during the first delivery, that's why I wasn't sure if I would get pregnant again. We were trying and trying but nothing happened. That's why we started visiting different reproduction centers to find out the reason. Some doctors told us that we should keep trying. Others were sure that we have no chances. As we wasted 7 years we decided that it's time to look for additional help. We also tried the IVF just like you. We failed three times. I just didn't get pregnant. My body was rejecting the baby. That's what we found out. This is the reason why we were offered to use the surrogacy.
Not all the reproduction centers offer it legally. That's why we had to go abroad. After all the preparations the embryo was transferred and we had to wait. In 21 days we got a call. We found out that the surrogate is pregnant. We were spending a lot of time in the medical center the next 9 months that why I asked my mother to live in our house with our son. We were visiting them 2 times a month. It was really hard but we had to do it. It was our last chance to get our lovely baby.
So, our daughter was born and she was amazing. She is 7 months old now. Our son is a great older brother, by the way. I'm so happy! Just wanted to share my happiness!
post #11 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 03:25 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Monica. my sister suffers from infertility. She went to many doctors and takes pills to treat her infertility. But all drugs havenít any result. After she had many blood tests, she discovered that her eggs were poor. She couldnít get pregnant naturally. So, she thinks about IVF but she afraid from failed IVF. She searched and read a lot about IVF. Although she read about many successful experiences and fast results, she still afraid of going through IVF. I want to find a way to let her overcome her fears and start the treatment. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks, all.
post #12 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 03:30 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Claudia. Thank you for sharing your sisterís fears here. I think I can help your sister with my experience. After I had IVF treatment, I was so depressed and frustrated. I was hopeless to be a mother because I married 7 years ago. I have never been pregnant before. Then I heard about IVF treatment from my friends. In that time, I canít believe that there is a way to have a child. My husband tried to persuade me to have IVF treatment but I refused. Because he loves me a lot, he joined me to a support group. I saw some of them who still trying and others have successful IVF. Every time I was in the group my encouragement increased to have IVF. So, I recommend you to let your sister go to the support group.
post #13 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-27-2017, 10:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Monica. what a great news!!Thank god for successful IVF!!. My first period was at 15 Y.O science then I had an irregular period. This was continuous for a long time. After marriage, I suffered from infertility but I tried to conceive for many times and there was no result. Then I went to the doctor and he advised me to have some medication. After 4 months, I became pregnant and I was so happy. But after 15 weeks, I found that there is much bleeding and the bad news was that I had a miscarriage. I got depressed and my brain stopped thinking. but after calm down, I thought that maybe there is a hope of having IVF treatment. So I searched for the best place for IVF. I talked with my husband and decided to have IVF. The IVF treatment succeeds and I've got a lovely baby boy.
post #14 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 01:07 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi you all. I agree with you all completely that the clinic is providing best service. And is the best source of hope. For the unfortunate parents. We all must spread the word. Biotex clinic is the cure for all of the troubles we went through in ttc. And I like hearing the success stories so much. Best of luck to you all...
post #15 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi Peyton, You have provided good details there. And I request everyone trying IVF to please follow these patterns. And take a good care of your well being. You need to actively monitor your partner also. If s)he) is slacking in anything. Then you need to the boosting. Of energy levels. I wish you all a happy IVF! Lots of love.
post #16 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 01:29 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi Monica. It would be great. If you could tell a little about those jitters. I mean, you are amazing. Having just concluded you quickly posted. To share your joy with us. That is so cool... You are awesome. And I wish you all the best for the journeys ahead. And also pray. For those undergoing IVF or Surrogacy. The best of everything. Amen!
post #17 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 01:32 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi Isabella, Do you think you had period at the right age? Wasn't your puberty late? Or it is just that mine was too early. Hah! Anyhow, I'm glad you overcome the difficulties. And instead of staying despondent. You went with other lifelines. Such as IVF or Surrogacy. What clinic was it by the way? Was it also Biotex in Ukraine? Where you received treatment. Best of life for you! xx
post #18 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 01:36 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi Freska, You must tell your sister. That she is not helpless. She can instantly be provided help by a number of clinics. Nowadays, medics have so advanced. You can circumvent every medical issue. You may want to suggest her surrogacy. Because as you mention. That the quality of her eggs are poor. You need to give her the best of support. Love xx
post #19 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! It is very rare these days to read success stories. I am so very happy for you. At least you got to have your happy ending. I pray that everything goes perfectly right for you during your pregnancy and you get to have a healthy baby. I have been TTC for many years now, I guess 5 and 1/2 and still no luck for me. I have tried IUI 2 times but it really did not turn out successful as I had hoped. Now everyone in my family is suggesting me to go for IVF. I really do not know much about the whole procedure. My mother-in-law is very concerned about my treatment so she has chosen this Ukranian clinic that she found out about from her colleagues (she is a psychiatrist) for my IVF treatment. Firstly, I have heard that it is a very painful procedure due to which I am very scared and secondly, I am very scared of going to a foreign land where I won't be able to understand anyone speaking. Can you please share your IVF experience with me, I mean the procedure. What would they do to me? I can find out online about it I know but I want to hear someone's personal experience.
post #20 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 08:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello.wawoo that's really great news Congrats!! real happiness is there your positive and successful IVF given to hope and strength for those who are in this process.Many women's suffering with infertility.IVF is the best procedure. my cousin is also doing this procedure hope she could also be successful and get positive about it.Best wishes to all.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in