My dream - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 03:53 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi, I hope you are doing fine and great. Don't lose hope and the right time will just come.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 01:51 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Keep strong and never stop hoping.
post #23 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 04:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear, so sad to hear about you. Your story had Click here to enlarge my heart. I got married 4 years back and have been TTC since then. However, after one year of trying my husband and I decided to go to the doctor. Who did our tests and broke the infertility news to me. Now I recently told my friend who was surprised at my stupidity. She told me I should quickly research on IVF and surrogacy and find a suitable clinic. I did my research my husband said we should go for surrogacy. After which I have been researching clinics. I did find one and honestly, I am pretty sure that is my first preference. The reason is that they do everything very carefully and cautiously. Also, because a lot of foreign people are visiting that clinic so I am not alone which would be a relief.
post #24 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 08:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. Im so sorry to hear about your condition. I can understand that you are doing this for your husband. Well im a big advocate of IVF and surrogacy. Heres my story. It might give you hope. I got married in 2009. I have had two miscarriages since then. I had lost all hope to become a mother. Then I was told about this Ukraine based clinic. They later introduced us to surrogacy. My husband and I were reluctant in the beginning. Nevertheless, we took our chances. Now I am blessed with a beautiful baby boy. I pray that everyone gets blessed with children. Best of luck. Cheers!
post #25 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 10:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey buddy! Whats up? I have read your post. I am sorry to hear this. Donít you worry? I admit that itís a big task for you. but try to be bold and brave. whatís happened? When you came to know about your disease? Be relax. And pray for yourself. I hope your prayers bear fruits at once. My family fellow also suffers in this situation. But she is recovered now. I admit that it's very costly. But nothing seems worth than your child. You should work with your husband and be professional.
post #26 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey, diamond!!! Life is so miserable and unkind to those women who canít conceive. In short, life is hard for them. I can imagine the strength of your pain. You are in the really troublesome situation. If you are looking for positive stories just because you want to be successful IVF then continue this activity. hope for the positive. Everything will become nice to you.
post #27 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 07:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Aww, I am so sorry for you. I feel you. I can feel your pain. I know how hard it must be for you. Please don't be so stressed. Everything will be fine. You just have to stay strong. I think you should go to Ukraine for surrogacy. There are very good clinics there. And they are affordable too. I am hopeful that you'll make a good decision for yourself. Don't be so sad. You have to be patient. Everything will be fine. You have to learn to deal with such things. Life has ups and downs. Just stay positive and stay strong.
post #28 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, this is so sad. I feel you. I can understand what you are going through. I know how hard it must be for you. Please don't be so stressed. Everything will be fine. You just have to stay strong. I think you should go to Ukraine for surrogacy. There are very good clinics there. And they do not charge a lot. You can easily afford there. I am hopeful that you'll make a good decision for yourself. Please don't take any kind of stress. You have to be patient. Things will be okay soon. You have to learn to deal with such things. Life has ups and downs. Just stay positive. Much love for you.
post #29 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

yeah, diamond!!! We all are doing our best. Oh, thatís too long time period. This requires real patience I know that the toughest thing to do in the world. I can understand your condition. It is not only your dream. This is the dream of every infertile woman. whether she has the money or not. It is independent of any kind of difference. Because there is no restriction on seeing such dreams. I think the dream is the only thing that you can adopt at any time without consumption of a single penny. Anyways, itís good to see dreams but tries to turn them into reality. it will give you real taste. Continue your struggles.
post #30 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 09:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, I hope you are doing well. I am so sorry buddy. It really breaks my heart to read your post. I am an infertile too. I know this pain. I have been TTC for 10 years but got no success. My husband wanted to adopt but i didnt agree. I wanted to have a biological child. So we agreed to try surrogacy. We are looking forward to Biotecom clinics ' event. Their head of english deportment, Anastasia, will becoming to discuss the possible infertility treatments. They will also allow to sign a contract at the end . I have heard that clinic is really affordable and reliable. You should come to attend this event. Maybe you ll find some option that will work for you.
post #31 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 03:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Diamond, hope you are in good health. Your post made me so emotional. It felt like i am reading my own story. I had the same dream. I even tried IVF twice to make my dream a reality. But fate had planned something else. My IVF attempts failed and so does my marriage. After a year of despair and loneliness I am married again. To make this marriage work I am ready to any thing that can give me a child. My husband thinks we should attend an event. Biotexcom clinic is arranging this event to discuss their infertility treatments. They will also give a chance to sign treatment contract. Anastasia, the head of their english department, will come to answer queries with her expert opinion. I agreed to attend this event. I really hope and wish that they help me.
post #32 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 05:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Diamond, hope you are in good health. one of the most moving and emotional post that i have read. Every women's dream is to be
a mother and hold her child. To make dream into reality one does everything.I too share the same dream as you.I am an infertile also.I have tried IVF and it failed on me. But fate had planned something else.For 6 years i had tried everything and not succeeded.I was left with either adoption or surrogacy.My husband said we can try both lets try for surrogacy it has higher success rate if we fail at it then we will go for adoption.My husband found out a clinic and discussed our case with them.Recently my husband tole me that Biotexcom clinic is arranging a seminar on infertility treatments. They will also give a chance to sign treatment contract. Anastasia, the head of their english department, will also be coming along.I really hope and wish that they help me.
post #33 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 06:36 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi all. Hope youíre fine. Iím the new member in this group. This can lead that some persons have more information about the diseases. Now-a-days these diseases are the back bone of backwardness of our country. Every country is suffering from the diseases. They become helpless. But some surrogacy and infertility centers are work hard to stop them from start. Doctors are very serious about the treatment of these diseases. Doctors will research on them and find the best way to get the treatment. With the help of doctors there are so many peoples can recover their health in couple of weeks. Some countries will hire the doctors who can find the way to give excellent treatment to the patients. Like india now-a-days work hard to give the better treatment to the patients. This can lead the countryís power and the reputation of this country is very good. They can take care the patients healthís.
post #34 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 03:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. I'd like to share my story. I had a fantastic experience. It was with a clinic in Ukraine. They helped me out, a lot. I was just like you are, right now. I had lost all hope. I thought I would never be able to have children. I went to this clinic in Ukraine. They told me that surrogacy would be a great option for me. I realized that it's a great option. I had my reservations but they cleared them. A year on from then, I have a beautiful daughter. It's been fantastic. I hope you get to experience something similar. Good luck to you!
post #35 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 05:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing well. I will highly suggest you to try surrogacy. I can understand your confusion. But trust me surrogacy is better option. I am also visiting a clinic in ukraine for my surrogacy. The clinic has higher success rate. And the success rate of surrogacy is higher as well. And it has really inspired me. You should watch success stories of surrogacy on you tube. As well as watch documentaries on surrogacy as well. It will really help you i am sure.
post #36 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. I hope you're doing okay. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I'm glad you have your priorities set. You're doing the right thing. It's a really good idea. Once you have the money, you should go for it. Surrogacy is a fantastic process. I'm glad you made this thread. I got to read so many great stories. They made me happy. Thank you for this! I hope you get to experience this happiness. Sending lots of baby dust your way!
post #37 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 07:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I would love to share my happy story in order to inspire maximum people. Well life has never been easy on me as well. I faced 8 years long infertility. And the worst part was my infertility has no cause. This took me 8 years to accept the fact that it is just fate and we can do nothing but be strong enough to consider the other possibilities. When i accepted the fact finally, my life actually took a turn there. I decided to go for surrogacy. And it was one the best decision pf my life. And the other best decision of my life was to contact a clinic in ukraine. The clinic i am at has changed my life completely. Life could be unpredictable some times. And the most important i learned is, never ever lose hope and faith. Everything happens on right time. You just have to wait for your time.
post #38 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I hope you're okay. I can understand how you feel. This time is the toughest! I am really sorry that you have to go through this. But, trust me, things will get better. Always remember, that whatever happens, happens for a better reason. Good luck to you. Surrogacy will be great for you. I'm sure you'll be able to undergo it really soon. This was a great thread. I got to learn so much! These stories gave me a lot of hope. Thank you for this. Keep up the brilliant work, and keep your head high.
post #39 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 08:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Of course, dear, you still have a chance to become a mother. Age does not matter in this case. There is always a solution to every problem. Everyday comes with new choices. There are many fertility treatments like IVF and Surrogacy. If you want your child to be genetically yours than I will suggest you go for surrogacy. Its is the best fertility treatment. Many couples are blessed with their children by this procedure. My sister is also having her surrogacy from a clinic in Europe. She also wanted to have a biological child.I'm glad that she made a right decision of surrogacy. You should visit this clinic once. They also provide affordable packages. They got the best surrogates. I'm sure that they will not let you leave unsatisfied. Just be positive and have patience. Patience is a companion of wisdom. Baby dust to you.
post #40 of 61 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 11:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond View Post
Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing fine now. In a nutshell, I have been infertile for the past 9 years now. Life is hard. It is getting tough day by day. I had this one dream. The dream of holding my child. I wonder how that would feel. But it seems like it isn't in my fate. trying though. I am trying to find a solution. Adoption or surrogacy seems like the last option. It's very difficult to find a newborn via adoption. I would have gone for surrogacy but I am low on funds. It would be nice if someone shares their happy stories here of seeing their child for the first time. That would really make me happy.
Hi, hope you are going great. I know you are the very dis heart. Life becomes difficult due to infertility. I can understand the pain of this hard journey. I had also suffered from this tough time. I'm also trying to conceive from last 5 years but it becomes difficult as i never think before. Surrogacy is a last and authentic solution. Am also doing this at a very good clinic my surrogate is pregnant. Next month will be a mother. I'm excited. You should go for surrogacy at the good clinic but, not to lotus. They are very irresponsible. I went there but their environment was not good. Their nursing staff was very stupid. They don't know how to talk with patients. To avoid this and find a good clinic.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in