Surrogacy helps! - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 136 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 09:09 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello ladies! Thank you for sharing such a motivational post. Indeed infertility is the worst thing. But instead of losing hope, We should defeat it with the surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best alternative for those who can not conceive naturally. It really helps. I would recommend every infertile to go for it. It is the safest way of getting a baby. God bless you. Stay happy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 136 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is really an informative post for me and everyone out here. This issue is very common in ladies nowadays. And the main cause of it is non-other then infertility. In the past infertile couple usually adopt the child because they don't have any other way to have a baby, But thanks to science that it has developed so much. And now we can have a baby through infertility treatment. Surrogacy and IVF have changed the world of infertile couples. This is like a blessing for all the infertile couple to conceive a baby. Surrogacy is surely a great process. In this process surrogate mother carries the child. And after the delivery, she hands the child over to Intended parent. This is really a great process. And I am hopeful that it will fulfil your dream this time. Wish you best of luck.
post #43 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Rhonda, I agree with you. Though I have been in hopeless phase. Infertility is hard to deal with. It sometimes gets on ones nerves. But I didnt gave up. I am going for surrogacy soon. I have even convinced my husband. We are even ready to fly from Ireland to Ukraine for my treatment. I have heard their treatment is remarkable and inexpensive. We are in search of some good clinic there. We heard good reviews about Lotus. But our own experience is very bad. The staff is very unprofessional and doesnt like to share info. They didnt seem to understand our problem that we cannot fly from Ireland to Ukraine just to get general info. But we still didnt gave up and are in search of some good clinic to start this wonderful process.
post #44 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. How are you doing? I am so glad to know surrogacy helped you. I am going through infertility myself. It was really hard for me to accept I cannot conceive my own babies. But I had a great support from my friends and family. They kept me hopeful and suggested me various ways. I had my first child by IUI though I went through several fail IUI. Then due to some complications, I suffered from uterus polyps and my uterus was removed. I had lost all hopes then. However, one of my cousins suggested me to go to a clinic in Europe where they provide surrogacy treatment at reasonable rates. I contacted the doctors immediately and held up a session with them. I must say they were really helpful and caring. They considered all my issues and recommended me to go for surrogacy. Now I am looking forward to the process. I need prayers, everyone.
post #45 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey there Rhonda. How are you doing? I hope ist all great. I am really happy to see this post. I have been through this road too. the choices aren't very easy to make. Surrogacy has made thing a little easy. It's a blessing. I hope people start supporting it. I am a mother of two twin boys. I am very glad I made this choice. I hope people going for it to remain strong. It can take a toll on you. I wish everyone good luck. Take care and lots of love.
post #46 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. How are you doing? hundreds of congratulations to you and your family as well. you have gone through critical condition.you also upset to hear this news that infertility also attacks me. But my husband and my family supports me fully. they advise me to consult a doctor. I have gone through IUI IVF as well but all in vein. I also suffered much but in all situations, my husband is with me. I had lost all hopes then. but my husband fully supports me which give me strength. after consultation, I have gone through surrogacy. now I have been blessed with the baby girl. your and mine story will added up in the motivation of the others. your and mine story will publically work. that is motivation for others as well. Good luck. Heartiest congratulations to you and your family as well.
post #47 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Rhonda, hope you are doing good. Thanks for you post. Infertility is very hard to be dealt with. I am dealing with its agony. We continuously need moral support from people around us. And your post is well drafted for that desired motivation. I totally support your views about surrogacy. The more I read about it, the more I believed that it is a magical treatment. I am also trying to start my surrogacy journey. Though I am facing trouble in finding a good clinic. As I am quite afraid and want to try the best possible clinic. Someone suggested me Adonis clinic in Ukraine. But the way their staff responded was quite disgraceful. Those unprofessional, manner-less and inhumane people discouraged me to consider that clinic for my treatment. So I am in search of a better and reliable clinic to start my process.
post #48 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you so much for this post. There need to be more posts like these. We need to spread awareness regarding surrogacy. Very few people know about it. There should be more detailed information. There are a lot of videos on Youtube about surrogacy. Many success stories are posted there too. But such posts are needed on these forums. I am glad surrogacy worked for you. I opted for it too. I will soon be blessed with a pair of twins. I am so happy that I opted for surrogacy at a clinic in Europe. I would recommend it again and again. I cannot imagine what I would be doing if I had not thought about it. We are lucky to have surrogacy.
post #49 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there, I have come to know about your fails surrogacy. It is not a big issue. first of all, you need to go to the best gynecologist. Then you should discuss all the other possible solutions. I think IVf or adoption is better for you. But it will be decided by the doctor. And you should keep thinking positive. I am very sure about your best results. It will not a great problem. There are many people facing this issue. But they have chosen the solution. You also have to choose some best solution for you. So all will be fix. I wish you very good luck.
post #50 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 09:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Rhonda, How are you? Hope you will be fine. I have read your post. I am very sorry about your problem. I can imagine your pain. I am very upset with you. I have come to know about your condition. I want to suggest you that you should be thinking positive. Nothing will be wrong. I am sure all will be good for you. There are many other options for you. You can check IVF as well. I am sure that will work for you. Just need to keep trying. If you lose hope then it not be better for you. Stay strong.
post #51 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:12 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Rhonda dear! recently I have read your post. really, we also have a right to be happy. I am so happy that you motivate us. You know my husband is infertile. and I in-laws consider me the cause f this. I am very disheartened now. They are so conservative. Kindly share me some success stories.
post #52 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda492 View Post
Hi y'all, I'm here with a motivational thread. I have been reading a lot of depressing posts recently. Many women are talking about infertility. They seem hopeless with their situation. I'm here to tell you all to chin up. Yes, I've dealt with infertility and I know how bad it is. I had surrogacy as a solution and now I'm happy. You can be happy, too.

Hello Rohanda. How are you? I hope you are fine. Yes, infertility is a big issue nowadays. Many women are worried about it. No need to worry. In this era, we have many other alternate options. Surrogacy is one of them. I am glad that you chose surrogacy. Good wishes to all.
post #53 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Rhonda, thanks for posting sis. Infertility is quite hard to deal with. No matter how hard one tries. There are times when nothing seems to be working. Everything leads to disappointment. I lived that phase. I was on anti-depressants for years. But I chose to stay motivated and tried to get surrogacy info. I even contacted Adonis clinic in Ukriane, but they just increased my frustration and depression. They are just a bunch of inhumane people. I dont know how people can give good reviews about them. I mean they literally scolded me. They told me they dont hv time to discuss plans with patients. Why are they running a clinic then? Much disappointed!
post #54 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Congratulations on your surrogacy journey. I had gone through the same. I persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children. I found many clinics regarding the surrogacy method but I chose the best clinic my friend told me about, regarding surrogacy. I contacted the clinic and asked them many questions and every aspect of surrogacy. From their satisfied answers that the clinic is the best solution for having a baby via surrogacy.So, I suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact them for further details. But I'm worried about many other aspects like my behavior towards the baby after knowing everything. My husband did agree for surrogacy so I started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records. I know at this age it is quite difficult to have babies of my own womb. The complications regarding previous pregnancy now I think I should go for some other option to have children. But now I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems I guess. If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.
post #55 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 11:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing such a positive post about surrogacy. We need to get more awareness and positivity about the recent developments. Technology has advanced so much. every infertile couple can still achieve their dream of completing their families. It is truly a blessing in today's world. I suffered from cancerous polyps on my uterus, due to which I had to get my uterus removed. I was devastated to know that I will need a surgery to 'remove my uterus'. I remember I was not able to sleep days and nights because of the stress. However, after I had the hysterectomy I just lost all hopes of getting a child. One of my cousins told me she got her baby through surrogacy. I, being clueless about surrogacy, got really excited about this procedure. I visited the clinic in Europe as per her recommendation. Needless to say, the doctors were amazing there. They removed all the doubts from my mind. I am so glad I visited them. Now I am looking forward to completing my family through surrogacy.
post #56 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 09:25 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! Hope you will be doing good. Bad to hear about your infertility. But it is a good thing that you find a way. It is a positive thing that surrogacy worked for you. It is really helpful for the people like you. There are some best clinics in Ukraine for it. Thank you for sharing such a motivational post. My best wishes for your future life. God bless you.
post #57 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 04:46 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hey all. I'm happily married. After few days ago, Doctors told me that i'm suffering from Infertility. Then, I hear that Lotus clinic is near to my home town. The peoples of the staff is very bad and they cannot give any answer of my question. They cannot pay attention to my check up. They cannot wash their hands after visit the some patients.
post #58 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Rhonda, such an amazing post. We all need this motivation in life. I have been depressed for so long. My DH and close friends brought me back to life. I am opting for surrogacy now. I would have started my process if I hadnt wasted my months contacting Lotus clinic in Ukraine. Anyways, it is just a bad experience to remind that unprofessional people do exist in this world. Wish me luck to find a better clinic please.
post #59 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hello. Hope you're good. I'm 24 years old. I'm married before one year ago with my cousin. I want to share my bad experience with you. I'm suffering from infertility, because concieve of heart diseases. Then, me and my husband search daily new clinics. But we can't find a good clinic. Then, my close friends told me that there is Lotus Clinic. I'm feeling very happy at this time. We visit next day this clinic. When, we visited this clinic, this clinic is so dirty and there is no chance of clean the dirtiness. Doctors and the staff of this clinic is so unfriendly and they didn't know how to talk with the patient. No one can here my problem. Doctors are so uneducated and they don't talk respectively.
post #60 of 136 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, hope so you are doing great. WOW! I am really happy to know about this. Many congratulations. May God bless you with good health. We just have to handle the situation calmly. And not lose hope. Better things are coming. Just waiting for the perfect moment. I am so happy for you. I believe one should consult good clinic in situations like these. I was unable to concieve naturally now I am thinking of trying the process of surrogacy soon. I am going to meet Biotex clinic. They are coming to London. I am so excited to meet them. And know further details. Pray for me, dear.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in