Surrogacy helps! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 135 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy helps!

Hi y'all, I'm here with a motivational thread. I have been reading a lot of depressing posts recently. Many women are talking about infertility. They seem hopeless with their situation. I'm here to tell you all to chin up. Yes, I've dealt with infertility and I know how bad it is. I had surrogacy as a solution and now I'm happy. You can be happy, too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 135 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 08:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Rhonda. Good for you. I'm actually very happy for you. Surrogacy came as a blessing for me too. It transformed my life completely. I really hope other people benefit from this too. We all deserve to be parents. Thank you for this motivational post.
post #3 of 135 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda492 View Post
Hi y'all, I'm here with a motivational thread. I have been reading a lot of depressing posts recently. Many women are talking about infertility. They seem hopeless with their situation. I'm here to tell you all to chin up. Yes, I've dealt with infertility and I know how bad it is. I had surrogacy as a solution and now I'm happy. You can be happy, too.
Hi Rhona! Thank you for being so nice! Well, yes! I agree with you. Surrogacy has been a solution for so long! I understand there are still many assisted options yet. I endorse your opinion. I know how it works. Even my own first cousin had her procedure at a center in Kiev, Ukraine. She went there last year. She has a baby girl now. It worked fine for her. It ended her journey finally. She had her first child after like 8 years. But, eventually, they are happy now. So, yes! I think people should really start seeking other options. I think it's more necessary to become a parent at the right age. So, yeah!
post #4 of 135 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This was a much-needed thread I suppose. I also see every other woman upset. The reason is again infertile. People think there is no solution. It is the end of the world for them. Whereas in reality, it is not the case. There are many solutions. Even giving birth by yourself is possible. Despite the fact that you are infertile. IVF has solved this issue. If IVF doesn't work then there is IUI.There are many more other treatments. If nothing works then Surrogacy does for sure. It is like the last resort. It can be availed any time. It will surely work for anyone.
post #5 of 135 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 12:05 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Rhonda. how are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. However, you seem to be very strong. I know the pain of infertility. I have dealt with it too. I would suggest being strong to everyone dealing with it. Good luck. Take care.
post #6 of 135 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is such an inspiring post. Many women on this forum will get motivated by this. I agree with the fact that infertility is a terrible thing. But we shouldn't let it take over our lives. We should chin up and take a step for ourselves. I wish people be aware of this concept (surrogacy) and make full use of it. Thumbs up!
post #7 of 135 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey!! I concur with you. Surrogacy has been an answer for so long! I comprehend there are as yet numerous helped alternatives yet. I support your conclusion. I know how it functions. Indeed, even my own particular first cousin had her methodology from some clinic in Europe. She went there a year ago. She has a child young lady now. It worked fine for her. It finished her voyage at long last. She had her first kid after like 8 years. Be that as it may, in the end, they are glad at this point. Along these lines, yes! I figure individuals should begin looking for different alternatives. I believe it's more important to wind up a parent at the correct age. In this way, definitely!
post #8 of 135 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, you are right. Surrogacy is indeed an amazing process. I am happy that people are now aware of such processes. I was an infertile woman. I wasted my 5 years in its treatment. In the end, I had no results. I was so hopeless. My gynaecologist suggested me, surrogacy. I was in doubt but I gave it a try. I went for it to a renown and reputed clinic in Europe. That was an affordable clinic. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I was so happy that I made a right decision. I am a happy mother now. I have no more worries in my life.
post #9 of 135 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 08:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy is undoubtedly an astonishing procedure. I faced infertility for 10 years. I squandered many years in its treatment. At last, I had no outcomes. I was so upset. My doctor didn't know the reason. My gynaecologist proposed me, surrogacy. I was in question, however, I try it an attempt. I let it all out to a prestige and presumed clinic in Europe. That was a reasonable clinic. The clinic furnished me with a sound substitute mother. I was happy to the point that I settled on a correct choice. I am a cheerful mother now. I have no more stresses throughout my life. I hope this would work for you too.
post #10 of 135 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Kim
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yesss! This is my first comment and I wanted to start off on a nice note. This is a really good post. Need more posts of these sorts. Surrogacy IS really the solution for infertility issues. It is so safe! Thank you for sharing your views!
post #11 of 135 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Rhonda. Thank you so much for this post. I totally agree with you. I read so many depressing and sad posts around there. I really hope the problems get solved. I try to advise people here. I just really want to help each and every person here who is going through a hard time. And hey, I'm so happy you had your baby through surrogacy. I did too!
post #12 of 135 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm so happy to hear about your experience. Infertility is very common these days. But what matters the most is how we deal with this problem. If we lose hope and do nothing about it, then surely we are doing injustice to ourselves. You both took a very good decision of choosing an alternative. Many people go through IVF but not all of them are successful. You are very lucky that it worked out for you. And you're very right. This clinic in Ukraine is perfect for this purpose. I've heard a lot about it. So many people have given positive reviews about it. I'm planning to recommend it to my friend who is infertile. She's very depressed these days. I want to make her life a better place. I want her to become a mom soon
post #13 of 135 (permalink) Old 05-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Rhonda. Really glad to hear from you. this is really a great post. I hope you are doing great. I know how hard infertility can be. I have been through it. I lost my child in an accident. Had hysterectomy. I was devastated. However, I didn't lose hope. Now I am a mother of two beautiful boys. I am really happy about it. Glad that I took the decision. I wish everyone good luck. Stay strong and fight it. Take care.
post #14 of 135 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 03:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This was a much-needed thread I suppose. I also see every other woman upset. The reason is again infertile. People think there is no solution. It is the end of the world for them. Whereas in reality, it is not the case. There are many solutions. My gynecologist proposed me, surrogacy. I was in question, however, I try it an attempt. I let it all out to a prestige and presumed clinic in Europe. That was a reasonable clinic. I hope this would work for you too.
post #15 of 135 (permalink) Old 05-17-2018, 09:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Rohanda. You are 100 right. All those women who are infertile need to freshen their mind. There is hope for them to conceive. I also deal with infertility. But I did not lose hope and did not give up. So for all those who are infertile and trying to conceive I want to tell you that you can become a mother.
post #16 of 135 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for the post. I agree with you. There was a need to create this post. Many women are depressed. They have lost hope. They are even unaware of infertility treatments. They think it is the end of the world. This is not the case. There is still hope. These treatments are a blessing. There is IVF. IUI is also another great way. In fact, surrogacy is great. It is the last resort. If nothing works. This will. I hope women see this. They need to go find their happiness.
post #17 of 135 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi How are you doing? I am feeling very happy for you. You have decided to fight with your weakness. This is really something worth for you. Surrogacy is surely helping people so much. It just changed the life of an infertile couple. People shouldn't make it controversial.I am happy that You found it beneficial. Indeed surrogacy is an amazing process. I also have a baby through surrogacy.The clinic was so wonderful. And they give us best services regarding everything. Staff was very cooperative. I was very nervous. But the staff encouraged me. They relaxed me. Finally me and my DH decided to go for surrogacy. Good luck to everyone else too.
post #18 of 135 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 04:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda492 View Post
Hi Rhonda! Thanks for putting up that way. I really appreciate. It's really motivating for those who are trying...My cousin sister also had it. Now, she has a lovely daughter with her. WORKS FINE!
post #19 of 135 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 01:25 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is a really right notion that surrogacy is the name of hope. Few decades back the couples declared infertile knew that life has nothing for them. They felt useless. They did not want to live in the world. Then came the single parents. These unlucky ones were not able to hve their own babies despite the fact that how desperate they were. The family desperation was at its peak for the uni sex couples. In all these circumstances what really mattered a great deal was the surrogacy. This scientific procedure really made the lives look fabulous. Those who lost the hope retained their confidence. Surrogacy is making the life possible for those who stopped looking at the brighter lives. Surrogacy is now a popular assisted reproduction technique. It is giving the best to the hopeless. The success of the procedure depends on a womam called surrogate. Her sacrifice is something that is rendering smiles to others.
post #20 of 135 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for the motivational post. Life at times can get really difficult. Dealing and coping with infertility has recently been extremely hard. I had never imagined life to be this rough. I remember when I was diagnosed with low amh levels and poor ovarian reserve. I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. However, when I started to see the results failing one after another I realized that there might be a chance that I would never be able to conceive. Anyways, I am still looking into things. Posts like yours make me much more confident. I am determined not to give up. I have recently visited this clinic. The doctors called me for the first consultation meeting. They have advised me that even if I want to opt for IVF I should go with the DE option. With my condition, IVF has a very low chance of success. So its either I opt for IVF with DE or surrogacy with DE.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in