First IVF failed - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 05:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, my God. This is so painful for her. She must be feeling miserable after the failed attempt. I can understand her situation. But she has to stay strong. I'll pray for her successful attempt the next time. Just help her with this. She needs support and care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 06:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dearest. I will surely pray for your friend. I know how much strength it takes to go through such a painful procedure. Those who are fortunate enough to get their desired results. I hope your friend does too this time. Her power reflects from the fact that she decided to go for it a second time. I would recommend to try out for surrogacy if anything goes wrong again. It is convenient and has a high success rate.
post #23 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 07:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, How are you? I have read your post. I have come to know that you are in trouble. You are tense that you have failed the first IVF. But deer don't be stressed. If first IVF fails so what. I don't think so that you should not lose hope as well. You should be thinking positive. There are many mothers who fail the first time but after that, she gets good results. So I will say to you that never be so conscious. You just stay positive and keep trying. Good luck
post #24 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I felt sorrow as I read your story. My heartiest sympathies are with you. Donít take stress love, as you are not the only one in this trouble. I have seen numerous examples of overcoming from childlessness of individuals like you. Majority of them have opted for surrogacy treatment. You may likewise attempt this treatment. Best wishes!
post #25 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there, I have come to know about your first IVF failure. I know it is the very tough situation you are facing. But I want to say to you just remember one thing that you should never lose hope. All will be good on time. There is a fixed time for all the things. If you fail on the first time it is not final. Just keep thinking positive that you will be blessed the second time. I will pray for you dear. Wish you best of luck.
post #26 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 10:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

That's so sad. Her failed IVF attempt would have made her so sad. I can understand what she must have gone through. But she has to stay strong. Hopefully, her second attempt would be successful. She has to keep faith in herself. I'll pray for her.
post #27 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 06:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your friend. It is a big loss for her. It is a positive thing that you are worried about her. We are in the same boat. I also went for IVF 5 years ago. But it was also failed in my case. It failed for two times. Due to that failure, my cycle became lengthy and costly. I was too depressed. But with the help of own research, I went for the surrogacy. I also went to Ukraine for it. I was blessed with a baby girl. That is how I completed my family. Now I am happy with my little soul. Wishing her best of luck.
post #28 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 12:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! hope you are fine dear. Sorry to hear about your loss. I suggest you go to a clinic in Europe. They give the best treatments. I've also done my IVF form there. It went successfully. Wish you good luck next time.
post #29 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kaylie! Hope so you both will be fine. I just read your post. I really felt so sad for her. But don't worry, such failures enhances the spirit. Even the chances of transfer increases in the second time. Just tell her to stay strong and be positive. Hope is the only thing that makes someone consistent with their goals. I hope she will be successful this time
My sympathies
post #30 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Kylie, hope she is doing fine now. It's sad to hear about her failed attempt. But its okay because of the experts always inform you at the first. There is the equal chance of success and failure at first few attempts. But, I want her to know that it's time to remain strong for now. Well, I hope she realizes that there are better chances in IVF cycles later. So, just stay calm. she should keep her hopes high.
post #31 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I hope you're doing fine. I'm very sorry to hear about your infertility, dear. I know you must've been through a lot. It's very hard to make such decisions when your hand is tight. I wish you could feel any better. I would say that IVF is a great option to go for. I've heard many success stories of women with PCOS, and IVF working the best for them. This is because PCOS refers to the fact that one can not fertilize their own eggs. With that, IVF is simply a procedure of fertilizing the eggs with the sperm outside the body and then transferring the embryo into the uterus. This is why IVF would work best for you. I know it is a costly method. For this, go to a reasonable clinic which is well-reputed. They guarantee you success. Pray to God that your IVF is successful in the next cycle. All the best!
post #32 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi guys. Thank you so much for all the support and love. You people have helped me and her a lot through this. It got so hard for her. But thank the people of the clinic we went to, she is pregnant now. She conceived after her second IVF cycle.
post #33 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, how are you? I hope you are doing well. Don't worry dear. In most cases first IVF fails. In the second or third attempt, it will be successful. Don't let your moral down. Hope for the best. I will pray for you. My best wishes are with you
post #34 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 11:28 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, I am really sorry to hear that you got to know about your infertility. Except a few, I think all women consider children a blessing. Life doesn't seem to be complete without children. Removal of the fallopian tube will have left you devastated. I can understand this. My best friend went through this. She ended up being so depressed that she stopped eating completely and lost almost half of her weight. I really hope that you have supportive friends and family to help you go through this difficult time. But I really want to suggest that you and your husband opt for surrogacy. I know that there are many views against it. You may have heard a lot of negative talk about how it is not natural. People also talk about how it is not an easy choice or even about the procedure. I think people forget what a baby would mean to a couple that has lost all hope, even if it's through unnatural ways. Please do consider reading about surrogacy. Discuss with your partner and think about it,
post #35 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sad for her. It must be a devastating time for her. But she has to get through this. IVF is without a doubt a blessing method. It saves many women dreams. I trust this would be her correct choice. I am currently pregnant through IVF, however, it failed for the first time. But now I am happy to be conceiving again. There was a time when I was in the same situation as you. It made me extremely upset. But everything got best for me. I trust She will be a mother soon. Best of luck.
post #36 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sad for her. But you don't need to step back. You rather decide to go for infertility treatment. Don't give up yet. I would love if you go for IVF first. It should always be a priority. Giving birth to a child from own body is something really beautiful. Surrogacy allows you to have own biological baby. Though the baby is delivered by another woman. I hope you become a happy and healthy mother. I wish you all the best. Take care of your diet and health. I hope it would be of some help. Lots of love for you
post #37 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your friend. I Know she must be In pain now. I have been on this road. It's not easy. Infertility is really harsh. I hope she gets what she wants. I hope she is in the right hands. I hope she has all the support she needs. Please tell her to be strong and positive. That all you need. Positively is really important. IVF is a blessing I know it will happen. I wish her good luck and lots of love. take care and prayers for her.
post #38 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, I feel sorry for your friend. But I would say that she should be strong enough to face all this. Life is not a bed of roses. This journey is never easy for anyone. You should motivate her. She should take another chance. There is a good clinic in Europe. Consult a good doctor there. My wishes are with you.
post #39 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

That's really sad. Her failed IVF makes her sad.That's really hard for her. Tell her not to worry. IVF in most of the cases fails at the first attempt. I am sure she will conceive in the second attempt. I wish her success. My best wishes are with her
post #40 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 12:06 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey kylie!!! I got your point. Seriously this is so bad thing. I think you should consult it with your doctor. Oh yeah, I heard a news. I think this may work for you. Anastasia is coming to London on the 18-19th of August. She is the head of the English department. You can ask your queries there. She will answer you according to your situations. You can sign an agreement for treatment. This is the golden chance of meeting with Anastasia. She is a cool and cute lady. She will listen to your queries with peace of mind. Your time will give benefit to you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in