First IVF failed - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

First IVF failed

Hey guys. My friend's IVF transfer failed. She is devastated. She is still in Ukraine right now. She had her second transfer a couple of days ago. We are just waiting for the results now. Do pray for her. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 10:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Kylie. I'm so sorry for her failed attempt. But, I want her to know that it's time to remain strong for now. Well, I hope she realizes that there are better chances in IVF cycles later. So, just stay calm...It will work out for her better. I'll do remember her in my prayers. xoxo
post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think should visit some quality clinic and I will suggest you be mentally prepared yourself for future. So can look for other options too. Medical sciences are doing phenomenal work in bringing smiles to the faces of hopeless couples. We should take advantage of them
post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 06:07 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi guys. Thank you so much for such supportive comments. The clinic she chose is a great one. It's in Ukraine. The only thing keeping me calm right now is the fact that she is in good hands. The doctors are great. I just really hope she conceives now. Thanks.
post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 09:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I am so sorry for her. I know it must be so painful for her. This must be a hard time for her. I hope she would get through it successfully. IVF is indeed a great procedure. I hope this would be her right decision. I went for IVF but it failed in the 2nd cycle too. I was so devastated. It really broke my heart. I went for other procedure hopelessly. But it went successfully. I went for surrogacy. It was an amazing experience. It made me a mother. I hope She will be a mother soon.
post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 09:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. I am so sad for her. I know it must be so excruciating for her. This must be a hard time for her. IVF is without a doubt an awesome method. I trust this would be her correct choice. I went for IVF however it failed in the second cycle with no luck. I was so crushed. It made me extremely upset. I went for another method. Be that as it may, it went effectively. I went for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was a stunning background. It made me a mother. I trust She will be a mother soon.
post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

She must be feeling terrible right now. But hey? don't get upset. Please. Stressing over it may also be a reason for the delay. IVF is a painful process, I hope she's okay. Tell her to be patient. Think positive and everything will be fine. Lots of love and prayers for her. Fingers crossed!
post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You sound positive about the clinic. Then I guess there is no need to worry. She will get to a positive and happy end. She will get the baby. Even if it takes multiple attempts. I hope things for her. Give her my regards. Keep us updated too.
post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Kylie. How are is your friend doing. My dear i am feeling very sorry for your friend loss. Indeed this is so painful. But daer give her hope and ask her to stay positive. Everything will be fine in the next attempt. Chance of success in 2nd attmept are so high. Wish your friend best of luck. Take care.
post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear Kylie! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post and it made me sad to know about the failure. But tell her don't lose hope. I'm glad that she is going for a second round. I heard that the chance increases in the next try. I have also walked through the same situation. I had one abortion through IVF. After that, I was so frustrated. Became hopeless and not remain in my senses. But doctors told me to relax. They gave me hope. Made me feel positive. And when I went to normal position then they persuaded me to go for another try. We get into this and become successful. I was a very difficult period of time for me when I was facing infertility. Now everything is fine. She just needs to be positive and hopeful. I know happiness will also be waiting and not so far.
All my prayers are with her
post #11 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

I will be praying for your friend.
post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 04:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

it is really sad. When a couple resorts to the assisted reproduction, they are hopeful to get the perfect results. Unfortunately the first plan of your friend has failed. It is a sad moment, but it is time to think positively. She must think that this can be a technical failure. Afterall it is not a natural thing. Usually the first cycle fails in many peo[ple. The body is not ready or the hormones are not working the way they should. It is good that the second cycle is about to start. Hopefully the clinic has carried out all necessary screening. Once the cause is evident it will be possible to control the chances of failure. She must think good in this time. Positive approach means a great deal too. It is great if you share her results of failure. It might help others going for IVF too.
post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 08:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey there! I hope you are doing great. IVF is a great process although very painful. there are a lot of things that contribute to factors affecting our health. our health is the biggest issue that we need to focus on. and everything else will start aligning itself. I had a miscarriage and it was painful for me. I realized my flaws and faults.i overcame them and I went for it again. and I conceived it was a bit painful. then I went for IVF. IVF was amazing for me although it was a little painful. and I suffered a lot but I made it. I am so happy that I stood strong and went for the right thing.
post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 11:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry dear, this is really sad. IVF is 40% successful. Hope she is fine now. I wish her luck for the next time. Fingers crossed. Keep us updated. Be there by her side to keep her strong. I am pretty sure she will conceive this time. I will pray for her.
post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 05:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am really sorry to hear about the failed cycle. I hope the second round is a success. IVF can be unpredictable. You never know when it will work for you. For some people, it works in the first time while for others it takes time. Therefore, tell her to stay strong! I am sure things will work. Just be positive and strong.
post #16 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 06:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Hope you and your friend are doing fine. I feel so sorry to hear about your friend condition. I know it is hard to pass through this difficult phase of life. Your friend needs to stay positive and don't take the stress. Stay by her side she needs someone that might support her at this tough time. Ask her to keep her hopes high. This is no doubt a tough time but she has to keep up with this.
Never stop dreaming of a baby. You would soon have that. This is a worthy procedure.
post #17 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 03:20 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

That is so sad. I am so sorry to hear that. I hope your friend gets through this. And that her IVF procedure works. This is just devastating. It might take time though. Because for some folks it works after a couple of tries. While for others it works on the first time. So tell her not to lose hope,. Our prayers are with her <3
post #18 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-28-2018, 04:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh Kylie, I hope things work out for your friend this time. This is a tough journey, but hopefully it will prove to be fruitful for her. By the way can you tell me the clinic she is visiting. I am also an infertile. I heard that the best and inexpensive treatment is available in Ukraine. I contacted a clinic named Adonis there but the response was way too rude. So I am looking for a good clinic there whose staff is friendly and cooperative.
Keep updating us about your friends' case. Fingers crossed!
post #19 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 12:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Hope you and your friend are doing fine. I feel so sorry to hear about your friend condition. Sorry to hear about the failure of a cycle, It feels so bad. So many hopes she would had put up to this procedure and when it turned out to be a failure. Who, won't feel bad about that? You are right. I observed so many cases where IVF worked magically in PCOS. I know it is hard to pass through this difficult phase of life. Your friend needs to stay positive and don't take the stress. Hope so rest of the cycles go well. Everything can do a magic if you have a good luck at that moment.
post #20 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 01:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so terrible. Her failed IVF attempt would have made her so sad. I can understand her situation. But she has to stay strong. Hopefully, her second attempt would be successful. Just support her at this time. I'll pray for her.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in