another negative - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 10:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Kylie. I wish the best of luck to your friend. The place where she is at is really good for it. I went to Europe too for my fertility treatment. The clinic I went to, is really amazing. I am sending my prayers to her. She'll get it positive soon. Much love!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there! I'm sorry for you. IVF tends to not be successful on the first attempt. Actually, it may take several attempts before a positive result for some people. However, I would suggest that you don't let this discourage you. It works wonderfully for many as well. It's a treatment made for our benefit and we should take advantage of it. There are clinics that offer unlimited tries till success. I think it would be best to choose one that you see offers this. I personally have no experience of IVF. I think you should also look into surrogacy while you're at it. Better success rate there, and it's obviously your own genetic child there as well. Wishing you luck! Take care!
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 10:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh Kylie, I really wish she gets a BFP soon. I know how it hurts to see a negative result over and over again. I have seen many negatives and I understand the agony it brings with itself. I am also hoping to see my BFP soon. As I have signed my surrogacy agreement at a clinic in Ukraine. I am searching for an SM to start the real process. I really hope to find one soon and start the treatment asap. Fingers crossed!
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 10:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, I hope you are doing fine. Ask your friend to be positive. She really needs prayers this time. I hope this test turns out to be positive. You just need to be strong. Don't lose faith in yourself. Keep your hopes high. I will pray for her. Good luck.
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey guys! I really want to thank you all for all these supportive comments. We couldn't have done this without you. She spent some really hard years. But now things have worked out for her. She's two months pregnant now. Isn't that great? Thanks to her clinic, they made it possible.
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 12:12 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. So sorry to hear about your friend. It is weird though. I know about a couple of people who have PCOS. IVF worked for them like a charm. I understand why it took so much time and effort for your friend. Good to know she is pregnant now though.
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Becky. Thank you for commenting on my post. I thought the same thing. We were convinced that IVF would work for her right after the first cycle. Everything else was perfect. But it still didn't work. She lost a lot of hope after that. The doctors told us not to worry. Apparently, there's a better chance of IVF working in the second or third cycle. After the third one fails, well you'll know IVF isn't for you. So the first one failed for my friend. We went for the second one. And she conceived after that. It was late and we were absolutely petrified, but it happened. Thanks to the people of her clinic, it wouldn't have been possible without them.
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 12-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for keeping us updated! She must be sad. Tell her to relax! It's very common to not conceive in the initial cycles. These procedures take time. Fingers crossed, it works out for her. Sending lots of baby dust her way!
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 03:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think it's perfectly normal. IVF can take time. These procedures require patience! It took me a couple of cycles. Good luck to her! She'll need all the support she can get, though. Sending her baby dust.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in