another negative - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 06:09 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

another negative

Hi guys. So my friend who is still in Ukraine took another test after two days of the transfer. This one turned out to be a negative too. But the doctors aren't considering this one. They think it is too early. She will take a couple of more tests tomorrow. Wish us luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 10:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Kylie. Oh, that's good. I hope it goes well for her, the new one. Yes! They do complicate thing sometimes. But, I'm sure it will in her favor finally. I'm also headed to a center for repro in Ukraine. But, my dates are for an IVF in July of this year. So, yeah! Even my lil cousin sister had her procedure of surrogacy there, ended up with a lovely daughter. So, just remain calm and hope for the best! Ukrainian centers have really some good repo. Anyway! Stay blessed. x
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 05:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are well. I hope it comes out to be positive. Ask her to remain patient. She should check on the 11th day. The doctors are right it is very early. I know it is very difficult to stay calm. However, this way she would get more stressed which isn't good for her. Best of luck to her do keep us updated.
post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 06:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. I hope you both are doing good. I wish your friend all the best. She sould never be desperate in this journey. Sometimes bad times come, but good times also come. You should support her a lot. She needs your support and affection. TTC is a hard stage in a woman's life. I was also facing some problems before. I also tried a lot. After many months, I finally succeeded in my TTC journey. I can understand her. She should keep her hopes high. That's what gives a woman courage in this journey. Wishing her all the best!
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing now?
I feel really bad to hear about your friend. I am sure that she is in a distress. And this situation is definitely one of the toughest. But give her all your support. That is what she needs for now. Moreover, make sure that she is going to see a new doctor who is reputable. This comes down to which clinic she is going to visit for her treatments. I would recommend her to go to a clinic located in Europe. It has the best services ever and I am sure that they will give her all the attention that she requires as of now.
I hope that your friend conceives soon and it is successful this time around.
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 02:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Kylie, I hope you and your friend are doing well. I hope things get better. Testing after 2 days of transfer is way too early. She shouldn't have tested it at this time. It is only going to make her more anxious and worried. Stress is not good after this procedure. She needs to stay calm and composed. Doctors usually ask to test after 11 days. It is when things start to show on the pregnancy tests and all. Ask her to go out and enjoy life. She needs to stop worrying. I hope it is a BFP. I know it can be really difficult to be patient when it is your only hope. IVF is unpredictable so no guarantee can be guaranteed either. All my prayers are with her.
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 05:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am really sorry for your friend. I am following your posts since you came up with the first one. You are a sincere and loyal friend. You have been excellent support for your friend. Your updated posts have helped us learn the complications in the fertility matters. Your friend is trying with the IVF process. She is luckier than many women like her. At least she is in the safe hands. She has reached a reliable clinic. She is getting a perfect treatment. Failing in a procedure does not mean that it is because of the clinic. It can be because of the personal health too. Any kind of internal weakness can be causing this. I am fully confident that the clinic is keeping track of the entire situation. They know what they are doing. They must have investigated the reason of the constant failures. In case the problem persists I am sure the clinic might consider the process like surrogacy. It can help her too. I wish your friend all the good luck.
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 06:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

These days, infertility problem is increasing all over the world and many couples are facing this major problem in life. But luckily the time has changed now and there is the process like IVF and surrogacy. But, It is also important to get rid of any kind of mental stress. Meditation can be very helpful to get rid of any kind of mental stress. That would help you a lot. Hope this helps.
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 07:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I just hope she is in the right place. I mean there are so many horrible reviews about some clinics there. I just she is not visiting any one of them. Which clinic did she go to btw? I hope it is not lotus. Because if it is. We cannot be sure about the results. I was watching a video the other day. This woman went to this clinic. They kept on charging her for three IVF's. None of it was a success. Keeping my fingers crossed for her. Just do let us know what happens. I hope she gets a BFP. IVF is no joke. It is a painful process.
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Kylie How are you doing? I hoep things are well. I am really sorry for your friend. I knwo it must be heart breakning for her. It really breask my hear too . To see women in oain. I have bene there too. I hoe pyou chose a good clinic.
post #11 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 08:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Kylie How are you doing? I hope things are well. I am really sorry about your friend. I know it must be heartbreaking for her. It really breaks my hear too. To see women in pain. I have been there too. I hope you chose a good clinic. I hope your friend has the right support for her. That's really important. I know she'll make it through. I wish she gets whatever she wants. I wish her good luck. I wish she takes care of her self. Lots of love and prayers for her.
post #12 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are doing great. I hope it comes out to be positive soon. But you also need to be patient cause these things take time.S he should check after few days. I think your doctor is right. I know it is very hard to stay calm. She shouldn't get so stressed out. Best of luck to her do keep us updated. Help her to relax. Hope this helps.
post #13 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wylie hi! Donít be panic. I hope it will be positive. You should muster up her courage, that everything will be right. If you think positive then everything will be positive. Donít lose your hope, I think you should understand her. you should avoid her from terrible stories. you should consult her with success stories. donít be embarrassed. If this test will be negative then donít lose your hope. I know many people who have a couple of tests. And they donít lose hope. and itís natural that hope is the key to success. I was also infertile and very depressed from surrogacy. but you can believe that now I am the mom of 2 Child. You should pray to god then you will see everything will be all right. You chose a right decision to share her condition with us. We will also pray for her.
post #14 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 07:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think you should not jump to any conclusion so fast. Wait for some time. Listen to the doctor. Maybe the test is positive. You are just taking it too early. Be patient. Wish you good luck!
post #15 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 07:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think you should not jump to any conclusion so fast. Wait for some time. Listen to the doctor. Maybe the test is positive. You are just taking it too early. Be patient. Things will be fine soon. I know it gets hard sometimes. Waiting for so long is not easy. It is very annoying for the person. But I think it worth waiting in such matters. These things take some time. And we should keep our hopes high. We should deal with everything strongly. I hope your friend stays strong. Wishing her good luck. Tell her to take good care of herself. Much love for her.
post #16 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey there! I hope you are doing great. IVF is a great process. a lot of people around the world go for IVF. infertility is a big problem. and to have babies people go for IVF. it's an amazing process. there are so many things that she has to be careful about. her overall health matters the most. she should eat right. if she does not workout tell her to start yoga. yoga is amazing. it helps in to release a lot of hormones and controls sections. I hope everything goes well for her.
post #17 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think you should not jump to any conclusion so fast. Wait for some time. Listen to the doctor. Maybe the test is positive. You are just taking it too early. Be patient. Things will be fine soon. I know it gets hard sometimes. Waiting for so long is not easy. It is very annoying for the person. But one should not hurry in such matters. These things take some time. And we should not lose hope. We should deal with everything strongly. I hope your friend finds the courage to fight with all this. Wishing her good luck. Tell her to take good care of herself. Much love for her.
post #18 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Eliza! I know that you are really going through some tough a hard times of your life dear! I am not denying that it is both physically and mentally stressful, but dear you need to realise that there are many women who are facing the similar issues. Some women are even going through worse issues. Thanks to all the technologies and advancements that there are many alternatives available from which we can all be mothers some day. I have been through the same issues dear. I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 7 years. But thank God I have come across this really nice clinic in Europe. I am sure that if you visit this clinic in Europe you will find some real help.
Wish you all the luck dear!
post #19 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kylie! That's good. Hope that goes well for her. Sometimes things complicate. But experts know best. She should stay positive. Hope for best. A lot of love. Goodluck. Take care.
post #20 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear, my wishes are with you. I am so happy that you guys are struggling. And this is the demand of the time. I am glad that you found a good clinic. Don't consider the negative tests. Try for another. The next time it will be a positive sign. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in