Need Suggestions about IVF - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 05:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I hope you are doing well. Infertility is really hard to deal with. I can understand your friend's wife's situation. But tell her to stay strong. Everything will be fine. Going for IVF would give her the happiness that she wants. I haven't had a treatment myself. But my sister went through this process. She went to Ukraine for it. There are many affordable clinics in Ukraine. She first referred to a clinic name Lotus situated in Ukraine too. But she was very disappointed with their behaviour. It was of no use to contact them. Anyways, she later chose another clinic. She had her treatment from there. They offer great services and packages. She was very happy and contented. She has a baby boy who is 6 months old now. She's really glad that she took a wise decision. I hope your friend's wife makes a wise decision too. All the best to her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to hear about this. I know it must be a difficult situation for her. I am hopeful that everything will be fine. She just has to keep faith in herself. Tell her to keep her hopes high. Just don't lose hope. I have faced infertility too. It was so devastating. My husband wanted us to opt for surrogacy. We referred to a clinic in Europe named Adonis. We emailed them several times. They responded to us in the start but then they stopped. We were very disappointed. My husband still tried to find a good clinic. Soon, we found a good clinic. I had my surrogacy treatment from there. Now I have a baby boy who is 2 months old. I am really happy that we never lost hope. We kept trying for ourselves. We got the happiness that we wanted. Things have finally changed. Our world has become really beautiful now. I wish the same for your friend's wife. Good luck to her.
post #23 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 07:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry about your friend. I understand her pain. It is not easy going through this all. It is not easy to believe that she cannot conceive herself. Not able to conceive naturally is heartbreaking. But, tell her to stay strong. She can have her own biological child. IVF is a blessing. I have heard it works best with the people suffering from PCOS. I think you should contact Ukraine. They have got some good clinics. My friend had contacted a clinic there. It was very affordable. It was a wonderful experience. She is now a blessed mom. I hope you find one good for yourself. Wishing you all the good luck. Sending best wishes. Take good care.
post #24 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 07:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. How are you doing? I hope all is good at your side. Not being able to conceive is really hard. It makes you too melancholic when you have to go through all this struggle. I am glad such assisted methods are now becoming common is now becoming popular. It has been completing the families of many patients. I have had IVF done too. I am a victim of PCOS too. But sadly, three of my attempts failed. There was never any luck with them. Ukraine is famous in this regard. I have done mine from there. We were given with the driver, food, and accommodation. The doctors and staff were highly cooperative. I think you should also go there. However, make sure you don't consult Lotus Clinic. They have got the poorest communication service ever. They are not interested in listening to our problems. Seems like a spam to me. I pray that the very first cycle of yours gets successful. And, you don't have to wait for long. My love for you.
post #25 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 06:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope things get better for her. how is she doing now? well, I'm really glad too. she finally thinking to move on. IVF will be good for her. well, let me tell you, the decision is all up to you then. IVF will make her have a baby from her own womb. but it may have some complications. it might take a few cycles. If your friend wants to experience the whole pregnancy then IVF. However, for IVF her uterus needs to be functioning. Her AMH and FSH levels both need to be at their appropriate level. whereas, in surrogacy, she will get a baby but from a surrogate mother. baby will be genetically hers. hope it was helpful. bets of luck. baby dust for her. take care.
post #26 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-24-2018, 05:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear! Please accept my deepest condolences for your grief. I can feel for you. I can understand your friend's situation right now. Tell her she is not alone here. Many women are in the same boat. Please be aware of choosing the clinic. There are some clinics manipulating their patients and playing with their feelings. I had a really bad experience of clinic Adonis. Luckily I didn't get trap much. My friend told me about the Biotexcom clinic in Europe. They are treating their patients with great concern. the staff and doctors are so cooperative and experts. I had my successful IVF from there last year. Now I am a mother of twins. I cannot explain my feelings. I hope she'll never be disappointed. Good luck from my side.
post #27 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-25-2018, 06:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry to hear about her. She must be going through a very difficult time. I hope she has enough love and support. I think you can help her out by finding her a very good clinic. There are very good clinics in Europe. I have been to one. I have had my surrogacy treatment from there. Thanks to it, I will have a pair of twins soon. The doctors there will clear her doubts. They can help her decide what to do. I think IVF has a higher chance of failure. Maybe it is better to go for surrogacy. But that's my opinion. I find it better than IVF. I hope she gets pregnant soon.
post #28 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 02:11 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

PCOS is hard to cure. No doubt, PCOS is a major cause of infertility. Majorities of women are suffering from PCOS from their younger age. One of my friend also faced this. Doctore declared her infertile. she was very disheartened. Then she decided to move to Europe for surrogacy. There are many good clinics there like Biotexcom. Now she has a cute baby boy. Don't take tension about this. I have a great news for you. Biotexcom team coming in London at 18&19 Aug 2018. Your's friend wife can also take her appointment through this email [email protected]. I think she goes with surrogacy. Surrogacy is safer than IVF.
post #29 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 07:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! How are things going at your side? Thank you for asking for a piece of advice from us. You will find it helpful here. I hope your friend's wife must be a strong lady. It needs an encouragement for opting the IVF. There are many good clinics treating infertility. I had my treatment from Biotexcom in Europe. They are the best. The doctors and staff are cooperative. They just make the patient very comfortable with them and with treatment. I was afraid at once but they calm e down and encourage me to do so. Now I am aa other of twins with IVF treatment. The good news is that they are coming to London this August. They'll have an open session ad they'll answer all the questions regarding infertility and treatments. I hope you don't want to miss the chance. It'll help you for further consultation. Go and grab your seats. Good luck.
post #30 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 12:39 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, sorry to hear about your friend's wife. I can understand how hard it is to deal with infertility. I have also been through same. I had faced abortion twice due to ectopic pregnancies. My DH wanted to adopt a child. As a adopted child I dont wanted to go for adoption and have a biological child whom I can call mine. So we are considering surrogacy now. A very famous and high rated Ukraine clinic named Biotexcom is coming on a 2 day drill in London UK on 18 and 19 of august. I have registered myself to attend this event. I hope to get as much info as I can in this event. They will also give an option to sign treatment contract so I ll look into this matter too. Their head of English department Anastasia is coming along to ensure easy communication. I am very much looking forward to it as clinic has very good repute. You too see if your friend can attend this event. There are limited seats so register the patient asap
post #31 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 04:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! Hope you all are doing very well. I am New to this forum and posting here for the first time! I got married 5 years ago. Had faced 3 miscarriages and doctors considered me infertile. I was in so much depression that what will happen to me! I read about a clinic in Ukraine! I emailed them and told my details and history! Their response was excellent! They have given me true advises. I was so much relaxed after contacting them. They suggested me surrogacy after having a details conversation with them. Then one day I met my old friend after a long time and told her about it. Fortunately she had a great experience from there as well. It gave me more confidence! This clinic has an amazing reputation.
post #32 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 01:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"hello dear.
it is very hard for me to hear about your friend wife.it is very hard time for a woman.because she is very serious to its pregnancy.you should tell her she is not alone.i am at 35 with no child.i am a infertile woman.me and my family is upset relate to this problem.yesterday my husband friend suggest me about surrogacy.he also suggest us biotexcom clinic. But we live in London. He also told us. The biotexcom clinic visit London for 2 days 19 and 18 August. Along with the head of English department. i also advise you to tell your friend wife about biotexcom clinic.god bless you. good luck.i pray for your friends wife.

. "
post #33 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 05:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! Infertility is something depressing. Every time I get to know about someone infertile it breaks my heart. I am an infertile woman. I can understand how it feels like to live a life knowing that you can never carry a baby. But thanks to science that now you can overcome infertility. There are definitely many alternatives. My husband and I also tried a lot of the treatments. Finally, we decided to go through surrogacy. It was a productive procedure. I would say that you should consider surrogacy too. But be careful while choosing the clinic and doctors. I mean there are many fake surrogacy setups too. When we were trying to find an appropriate clinic, a bunch of our time was wasted due to these fake clinics. One of them was the Lotus. I would simply say that don't waste your money and time after lotus. You will feel like you have been manipulated by their hands. They are a complete fraud. It's a sisterly advice. Other than these fakers, I don't find any this disturbing in surrogacy process.
post #34 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 10:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Infertility can just break one. Bt please stay strong. And don't lose hope. IVF is a really good treatment, and i hope that you get through it. My sister was infertile, so she went through it too. But due to some problems, it did not work out for her, thus she opted for surrogacy. She contacted a clinic in Ukraine called the BioTexCom, and they were so accommodating. They helped her out through everything. From finding a good surrogate mother to the delivery time. Everything was perfectly timed.
post #35 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 11:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi sweetie! Hope you are doing fine at your end. I am really sorry about your friend's trouble. It seems good that you are considering your friend's loss. Nothing is more precious than helping someone in an hour of need. Your friend needs you the most. I know it is very difficult to face. But she is brave and looking for other options. IVF is the other good option for conceiving. Its treatment is giving by many clinics. But beware of scam clinics. My cousin had a very bad experience of Adonis clinic. They are just ruinning the time of people. They show no concern for the patient. They didn't even reply to emails. If they do they'll cut you off at the middle of the procedure. May you find the good clinic for her. But be careful about this. Good luck.
post #36 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 11:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey honey. That's great news. She had a baby in the end. These sorta scammers are really bad. They do all this for money. This is so greedy. I can't believe can stoop so low. You should sue them. If they can sue them under the rights violation act. They might be compensated well. On the other hand, she can let it go. Move on with her life. At least she got a baby. Which is really amazing. I hope all of you happiness. Much love.
post #37 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 03:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you, doing? I hope you're okay. IVF is a brilliant procedure. It's a little complicated. It involves needles. But apart from that, it's great! A lot of people have undergone the procedure, successfully. It doesn't work, for sure. But there's about a good chance, that it does. When the only other option is infertility for life, I really don't see why one shouldn't go for it. Actually, there's an event coming up. It's being hosted by arguably the best clinic for IVF. They'll update on the venue and dates, you should probably visit that event. You'll be convinced, that it is the best solution!
post #38 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 07:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. Well, I feel for your friend's wife infertility. Infertility is a bad thing happen in a life. IVF and surrogacy are both good options to have children for infertile. I am also infertile. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy from biotexcom clinic in Ukraine. I had a great journey. Now biotexcom is going to conduct an open session soon. It will be a great opportunity for your friend,s wife to have an initial consultation at the event. She will also have a chance to get all necessary information regarding the treatment in the clinic. Great opportunity to sign a contract there also. Best wishes. Stay blessed.
post #39 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 01:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear, hope you are fine. I am feeling very bad for you.infertility ios very bad disease.It has destroyed many homes. But its a good initiative from you to go for treatment. you are like my sister.so I will give you the best suggestion.there is a well-known clinic named @biotexcom for its treatment. They have a great experience. Their staff is very obedient. The good news is they are going to arrange an event soon. Dates and venue are not decided yet. but they will post date and venue on their website. I suggest you to must join them on their event.took an appointment from them. My best wishes are with you.
post #40 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 03:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! Hope you are doing well! I am Chiyo! I am really sorry for your disease! PCOS is not a small thing in women! Well My sister in law had the same problem But now she is perfectly alright! PCOS stops you from conceiving! Choosing a right clinic is a real battle! My fried picked up the best clinic in Ukraine! They treated her well! Now she is a mother of two cute boys! We should be careful about out health! As it will lead to the good track! Search on the internet thoroughly and find a problem! I am sure your confusion will clear! All the best mate

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in