Sybermoms Parenting Forum

Sybermoms Parenting Forum (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/)
-   Forum Lobby (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/722-forum-lobby/)
-   -   Need Suggestions about IVF (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/722-forum-lobby/745834-need-suggestions-about-ivf.html)

Katrina 08-29-2018 06:57 AM

Hey there. How are you doing now? I can feel that pain. I know how you feel when someone does this. Especially when you need help the most. I have been through all this. I have experienced the same. They id the same to us. We tried to contatct them when I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We were so broken. We didn't know what to do. Then we came to know about them via internet. But they just wasted our time. I am sending love and wishes to you. I hope everything will be fine soon. More power to you.

Hannah 08-29-2018 09:50 AM

Hey there, I hope you are doing fine. Well, ask her not to get upset. This problem has been increasing rapidly. There are so many people who are suffering from PCOS. I also have PCOS due to which doctors have declared me infertile. I was very disappointed at first. But my husband is such a nice person. He always supports me. We have consulted with some experienced doctors. Everyone says that we just need to be strong. Because now we have a number of ways to deal with it. So I am planning to go for the treatment. I suggest her to go for IVF too. I hope it works out. I wish everything goes fine for her.

Lisawatson 08-29-2018 10:50 AM

Yeah IVF is a great procedure. But surrogacy is actually safer option than IVF. It has high success rate and rate of failure is also less. IVF is kinda complex process as well. So mu suggestion is whatever procedure you choose, be confident about it. If your choose IVF, then be confident about it either. And choose a clinic carefully as well. There are many famous clinic in ukraine which are offering successful procedures. You must choose clinic in ukraine. As choosing the right clinic leads to success. Best of luck!

jenn323 08-29-2018 12:19 PM

Hello! I trust you're well. Much obliged for the post. We're glad to help. I've heard great things about IVF. I've additionally heard that it particularly assists individuals with PCOS to imagine. I figure your companion will do well with it. She should take a stab at taking a gander at facilities in Europe. Ukraine particularly. There are such a significant number of good alternatives there. They're less expensive than the centers in America as well. I want her to enjoy all that life has to offer. Keep us refreshed on her circumstance. Good fortunes!

Alexpogi 10-06-2021 03:06 AM

Awesome! Learned alot thanks so much keep posting more.
bookkeepingorlandofl.com