Need Suggestions about IVF - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Need Suggestions about IVF

Hey Everyone! Hope so you are doing good. I'm here to get some suggestion from you. Actually, my friend's wife is suffering from PCOS. Doctors declared her infertile due to this. Now she heard about IVF, an option to be pregnant.mI have searched a lot for her. So I want to get your advice about it. Is it a safe thing to do? Which are clinics that provide such treatments? Your Suggestions will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. Can't thank you enough for starting this topic. It's really important to spread awareness. IVF is a good method. It has a high success rate. A lot of infertile couples opt for it. It's actually suggested as the best option for people suffering from PCOS. This is because they can't fertilize their own eggs. The fertilization in IVF is carried in a lab. That solves the problem. I hope this helps you understand. It's a safe process. I'd suggest it to anyone who has PCOS. There is no better alternative at this stage. We really are in debt of science, here. IVF is unpredictable. It sometimes works best for people PCOS. Healthy uterus support IVF. The first cycle of IVF is always risky. But the Second cycle has a stronger percentage of success
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 04:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by js7479570 View Post
Hey Everyone! Hope so you are doing good. I'm here to get some suggestion from you. Actually, my friend's wife is suffering from PCOS. Doctors declared her infertile due to this. Now she heard about IVF, an option to be pregnant.mI have searched a lot for her. So I want to get your advice about it. Is it a safe thing to do? Which are clinics that provide such treatments? Your Suggestions will be appreciated.
Yes! Heyyy dear! It's totally safe! I'm also undergoing my first round next month. I'm also a coincidently PCOS patient. So, yeah! Can't have it naturally. Anyway! Wishing your friend all the best! I hope she gets is successful. Try looking for centers in Ukraine. They are far less expensive than centers here in the U.S and far more reliable than Indian ones, don't go for them.
post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. I am so sorry for her. PCOS is so painful. IN PCOS a woman never becomes regular. I doubt that she would have gone for treatment earlier. IVF is the best to process for the people having PCOS. But it is not always true. I have seen many people who were not able to conceive through IVF. I am sorry but its true. I think if it doesn't work then surrogacy would be best for her. I hope she will be a mother soon.
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 09:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sad for her. PCOS is so excruciating. In PCOS a lady never ends up the standard. I question that she would have gone for treatment before. IVF is the best to process who's having PCOS. I have seen numerous individuals who were not ready to imagine through IVF. My sister was diagnosed with PCOS. She was not able to conceive a baby. I think on the off chance that it doesn't work then surrogacy would be best for her. I trust she will be a mother soon.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, How do you do? I am really sorry for your friend. She is suffering from a very hard situation. PCOS is a problem that many people have today. My BFF also has this problem. But IVF didn't work for her. Then she opts for surrogacy. Now she had a baby girl. But I also heard that many people had success with IVF. I think it depends on your friend's condition. Rather than IVF, Your friend has one more option surrogacy. If IVF will not work for her. She should try Surrogacy.
Best wishes for your friend.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Hi, How do you do? I am really sorry for your friend. She is suffering from a very hard situation. PCOS is a problem that many people have today. My BFF also has this problem. But IVF didn't work for her. Then she opts for surrogacy. Now she had a baby girl. But I also heard that many people had success with IVF. I think it depends on your friend's condition. Rather than IVF, Your friend has one more option surrogacy. If IVF will not work for her. She should try Surrogacy.
Best wishes for your friend."
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are doing good. Infertility journey is a tough one to be on. Tell her to start researching on PCOS. People who suffer from PCOS have different symptoms. According to these symptoms, her infertility stage would be determined. After looking into these things then only can it be determined as to what will be the chances of success of IVF. IVF generally is said to have 60% chance of success. There are few things you can do to improve the chances of success. Firstly, make sure you are eating healthily. It is extremely important that you consume food that is filled with vitamins and nutrients. Also, the clinic you visit should have a high rate of success. For IVF like procedure you need to visit a doctor who knows what he is doing. Other than that be positive! I hope everything will get better. Sending baby dust her way.
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! I hope you're doing good. I'm glad to see that you're so thoughtful for your friend. I feel sorry for the wife. She's going through a lot of pain already. She must be feeling helpless. I'd advice her to go for an IVF treatment. IVF works best with women having PCOS. This is because, in PCOS, your eggs aren't fertilized or have problems in doing so. While in IVF, the process is all about fertilizing the egg and sperm outside the body and then transferring the embryo into the uterus. This sure is a painful process. But once the surgery is done, it feels like a natural pregnancy. The end result is worth all the hassle, trust me. There are a lot of fertility clinics throughout the world. Choose the one with high success rates and affordable to them. Good luck!
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 10:56 PM
I'm so lame it hurts

I don't know much about IVF. But i know about surrogacy. Everything can do a magic if you have a good luck at that moment. I have watched many videos in which miracles do happen and the couples are amazed at their infertility treatment results. IVF can be surely a success for you. But for me surrogacy is the only option left now. everytime i conceived i resulted in a miscarriage. It happened 3 times and it is very hard for a woman to lose her unborn baby. So now me and my husband has decided to go for surrogacy as it is the last option for us.
Good luck to you.
post #11 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 10:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, IVF and PCOS do go along. I mean most doctors recommend IVF. To all those suffering from PCOS. It is safe. She can go for it. Though not to scare her. It will be painful. She needs to be mentally ready. The eggs will be retrieved from her body. They will then be fertilized. Then they will implant them back. It will be tiring. Tell her to stay hydrated and keep a healthy diet. Other than this, she can go to Europe for IVF. They have a huge success database.
post #12 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. How are you? Hope so you are doing fine. Well PCOS is the worst thing for women. I am glad that you guys going for other options. I wish everything goes fine. But I will suggest you go for surrogacy instead of IVF. Because success rate of IVF for PCOS women is so low. It had some chances but it so low. You guys should try it at least once. But doctors usually suggest surrogacy for women who have PCOS. Clinics in eastern Europe are the best for this process. Because many of my friends and relatives have been there and they are so satisfied with all the progress.
post #13 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. How are you? Hope so you are doing fine. Well PCOS is the worst thing for women. I am glad that you guys going for other options. I wish everything goes fine. But I will suggest you go for surrogacy instead of IVF. Because success rate of IVF for PCOS women is so low. It had some chances but it so low. You guys should try it at least once. But doctors usually suggest surrogacy for women who have PCOS. Clinics in eastern Europe are the best for this process. Because many of my friends and relatives have been there and they are so satisfied with all the progress.
post #14 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 10:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your friend's wife. IVF is really a good procedure. It requires good support. And a strong will. I hope she stays positive during the procedure. There are many clinics. You should have a look at Ukraine. They are very famous for it. However, beware of spams like lotus clinics. They are everywhere and do not even respond. I wish her Good luck. Take care.
post #15 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 11:48 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. Yes IVF is a very safe method for reproduction. I would encourage your friend to go through it. The process is explained in detail by the doctors. A short definition would be them extracting the eggs, inseminating them, and placing them back. It's a fairly straightforward method. There are clinics in Ukraine that are extremely professional and cost-efficient as said in one of the comments above. I would definitely recommend checking them out. Clinics like these usually provide you with everything you need including medications and accommodation. It's a really worthwhile experience for those suffering from infertility problems. I hope everything goes great for you.
post #16 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 01:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, hope so you are doing great. IVF is a good method. It has a high success rate. A lot of infertile couples chose this option. It's actually suggested as the best option for people suffering from PCOS. Because they are unable to fertilize their own eggs. It's a safe process. nowadays infertility is not an issue because many solutions are available. one of them is IVF. There are best clinics in Europe which provide these treatments. I think so she should go there. my best wishes are with her. Stay happy and ask her not to take the stress. Just think positive all would be fine
post #17 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 01:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! we both have got similar perceptions. That’s what I believe strongly. The only reason to show up to this forum each day is to have some real-life experiences. And you won’t believe I have got much knowledge over so many abnormalities that are going in infertile women’s life. And that I would not have experience in day to day life. I used to think that being in infertility clinic would make me aware of the abnormalities that could make a woman infertile and would help me fight with my thing. But this forum is just so above of all those things. They have encouraged me so much. And I am stronger than before.
post #18 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 08:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey there! I hope you are doing great. IVF is a great process. it is really helpful for infertile women. a lot of women struggle with infertility. it is nothing to be worried about but instead should be dealt with strength and positive. there are so many options and open doors because of science. you can choose other ways of having your own baby. and IVF is one of them. surrogacy IVF IUI is great processes. but personally, I prefer IVF because it is great although it is a little painful. be strong and stay hopeful and everything will turn out right for you. stay blessed and take care. thank you.
post #19 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 10:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there. How are you? I'm sorry to hear about your friend. But she doesn't need to lose hope. There are a lot of fertility clinics in Europe. That is treating it so well. Also, it is completely safe. I'd say to go for it.
post #20 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by js7479570 View Post

Hi, How are you? How is your friend's wife? I am really sad to know about her. PCOS is really dangerous. It leads to infertility. Infertility is hard to face. It is the worst nightmare for all married women. It is like a barrier in the way of their married lives. Sometimes it spoils many relationships. I suggest her surrogacy, It is the most common method nowadays. IVF fails in many cases. Surrogacy has higher success rates. Many infertile couples opt for surrogacy. They never regret to choose surrogacy. Stay calm anf=d think over it. Good wishes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in