Starting IVF journey. Need Prayers - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wishing your colleague best of luck for the IVF procedure. PCOS and Infertility are no more a big problem nowadays. Because there are so many research centres which offer the treatment. It is the duty of the patient to search for the best clinic for them. I know a clinic from where I consulted and had a very bad experience. Its name is Adonis. It was the worst time of my life in which I was totally hopeless because the clinic I was being treated had no proper facilities. They just ask me for more and more money and in reward, the results were zero. I just wasted my time and money. So I suggest you be aware of such kind of clinics. Hope your colleague's problem will be solved pretty soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 02:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Everyone in this forum. I welcome all new members. I am very happy with your decision. Because IVF has many advantages over the other. First, it is important to consider which of the clinic you get treatment. Unfortunately, there are some notorious medical centers (Lotus etc) are only looting the patients. They are not taking care of patients. Beware of such kind of clinics. Because they are only running their business. Search for the clinics which are most famous for infertility treatment. Second, you have to keep calm for a short period of time. Everything does not happen overnight. Continue getting information about infertility treatment. At last, best of luck with your IVF treatment.
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 06:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, good luck to her.
post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 06:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

And, tell her to keep her hopes high. It's a waiting game. It requires a lot of patience. Tell her to be prepared to go for more than one cycle. Sending lots of love for her. She'll need it! As a friend, you should be there for her. It's so important, you have no idea. Any and every kind of help is needed. I'll pray for her. Good luck to her! Sending lots of baby dust for her. I really hope it works out for her. Struggles with infertility are insane! I know what it's like and it's horrible!
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 05:48 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi. Hope you're fine. There is an email i receive from the women. That she is so hopless about the newly opened clinic's. They can only make money can not give the proper treatment to me. Then, she said that suggest me any good clinic. This the really bad thing that fake doctors will not give the proper treatment to patients. But, i'll tell me the good news. There is an event held in Lodon. This will be quite impressive for all the peoples. I said that attend the event because an team of doctors are coming to give satisfaction to the patients. They also tell the name of good clinic, that can give you the good treatment. This is more informative then the others.
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 06:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey! I am happy for your friend. I have been through this all. I had an amazing journey and I think the credit goes to my clinic and their team. They are arranging an event too. If anyone is interested they can avail of this fantastic chance. Tell your friend to keep her hopes high. It's a waiting game. It requires a lot of patience. Tell her to be prepared to go for more than one cycle. Sending lots of love for her. She'll need it! As a friend, you should be there for her. It's so important, you have no idea. Any and every kind of help is needed. Good luck to her! I really hope it works out for her. Struggles with infertility are insane! I know what it's like and it's horrible! I'll pray for her.
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey! tell your friend to stay strong and positive. there are a lot of women who face more serious problems. You learn a lot from them when you hear their stories. They are very inspiring and motivational sometimes. I am infertile. and I had to choose an alternative. there were a lot of confusions. I found a very good institute that helped me and consulted me. I can suggest you that you visit them. IT would just help her through all the queries and confusions. The team is surprisingly supportive. they would really guide her in every possible way. They are arranging an event. if she could avail this chance and can get their help. she would really love this experience.
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 04:56 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hey there! Now-a-days. Every common men is suffering from the diseases. This diseases can spoiled the human’s health very rapidly. But peoples cannot take It seriously. Doctors are working on it and find the cause where this diseases is start’s from? But there is no problem, I want to share a good news with you. An event is coming. This event is good and more informative then other events. An team of doctors are coming and they’ll help the patients. There are so many doctors that can work for the patients right. Some welfare’s are also work for the patients right. So, make a plan with friends and attend this event.
post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 09:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing? Good to know your colleague going to IVF. IVF is a great procedure to have children. My sister also had an infertility issue. She opted for surrogacy and went to Ukraine. Here she found a reputable name biotexcom. It was really a great experience for her. She had blessed with a baby girl. Good news infertile ladies that biotexcom team is going to conduct an open event soon. It will a great chance for infertile couples to have initial consultation right. Get all necessary information regarding the treatment in the clinic. You will also able to sign a contract right there. Wish your colleague a best of luck. Stay blessed.
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 05:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, hope you are doing well. I am glad to see your concern for a colleague. Thats the kind of positivity we need in our society.I hoe her IVF attempt goes successful. As an infertile myself I can understand how hard this journey is. A failure further elevates the depression. I have faced a lot of failures. That is why I always pray that everyone ends up in a successful attempt. I tried to conceive for 10 years.Nothing just worked on me. I am now considering Biotexcom clinics event to start surrogacy. As I live in Ireland and I cant go to visit this clinic. So I am waiting for the event where Anastasia, head of english department, will come yo discuss fertility solutions and treatments. They will also give a chance to sign contract at the end. I am looking forward to sign this contract and start my journey asap.
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 06:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I hope you will be a mother soon. Infertility is so hard for a woman. It is like a curse. My friend was an infertile woman. She wanted to be a mother. But it was not in her destiny. She was so upset. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. She was cheated by Lotus clinic. She was so upset. She had no other way to have babies. She moved on. She chose another clinic. she went for IVF. She has a baby now. That clinic was the best clinic.
post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 11:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, It’s good that you posted your review here. I’m happy to see that people are going for surrogacy. It is the best solution to infertility. These methods are definitely a blessing for people like us. The clinic called Adonis. They are horrible. It would really help people stay away from contacting them. I’m so sorry that you had to go through this. It’s obviously a really bad experience. Please, don’t lose hope though. I really hope things get better from here. There are many good clinics, actually. I’m sure you’ll find one. Lots of love and baby dust your way. Good luck to you!
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 12:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there, how are you? I hope you’re okay. You’re doing an amazing job. It’s really important to call such clinics out. I’ve heard so many bad reviews regarding them Don’t let that hope die just because of a careless clinic like Lotus. They don’t realize that it’s their loss; not replying to the emails and not entertaining a serious client would bring a bad customer image to them. Anyhow, there are many others amazing clinics. Always go for the one people give good reviews about. Choice of the clinic is important as the whole procedure depends on them. I wish you all the luck!
post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 11:57 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are doing fine. First of all, I am sorry to hear about your colleague's infertility. But I am glad that she took a good decision for herself. Ask her to be more careful while choosing a clinic for her treatment. Because not every clinic is a good one. There are some fraud clinics in Europe as well. I am talking about Adonis clinic. That clinic is such a pathetic one. Their staff is unprofessional in such treatments. I was also suffering from PCOS due to which I could not conceive naturally. I went to that clinic for IVF. But my first 3 attempts had failed because of their inexperienced staff. I just hate that clinic. They just wasted my money and time. I suggest everyone please be wise when choosing a clinic. So you don't have to regret later.
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there dear! I am here and I Read the entire post that you have made. I feel really bad that you had with infertility. But this is really smart of you to make the decision at the right moment. It is not okay to always make the right decision at the right time. I was always unable to make the decision for surrogacy at the right time. am glad you are opting for surrogacy. moreover, now that itis the time for you to select the right clinic. Just stay away from the clinic named Lotus. I am warning you. They are a real scam. they have only been looking for cahs. They would take the money and will never perform any action regarding it.
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 05:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Good luck to her! I hope things run along smoothly. The only thing worrying about this is the stress during the TWW. That stuff is so hard to take. My prayers are with her. Hopefully, she doesn't have to wait too long. Lots of love for her.
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 06:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is great news. I hope things work out. IVF is quite a reliable way to deal with PCOS. IUIs also seem to work in that scenario. Hopefully, she won't have to look at alternatives and this works. Good luck and lots of love! Sending baby dust for her.
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 06:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope her journey is short and successful. Good luck to her! IVF seems to be a great option for women suffering from PCOS. So, I hope this is it for her. Waiting without hope can be really hard. TTC is tough, so I can definitely understand what she must be going through. Do keep us posted on her developments.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in