Starting IVF journey. Need Prayers - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Starting IVF journey. Need Prayers

Hey Everyone! How are you? I'm very pleased because my colleague has decided to go for IVF. She was suffering from PCOS. Now she has consulted a clinic. They gave her a lot of hope. She will be through the process soon. Need your Prayers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 08:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Best of luck with it! I'm also a PCOS undergoing IVF. I can relate her story, actually, it's the same smh. So, yes! I hope it goes fine for her. I'm going in July for my first round. It's really worth trying! I've already waited 5 years for this moment. Yes! Support her all the time. She really needs you. You also seem to be a good friend of her. Baby dust to her. <3
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Best of luck to her. I hope everything goes fine. There are few things she should keep in mind when she opts for it. The first thing is that she should make sure that the clinic she is visiting has a high success rate. It is really important to know that the doctor has the experience and is professional. Secondly, when she starts the IVF make sure she changes her diet. It is extremely important to have the important nutrients in your diet. Other than that when she would start with injections there would be a lot of things that would be going. Constant doctor visits etc. Therefore, in such situations, many women opt for Yoga. This helps with the anxiety and also will provide your body with the energy that is needed. Other than that ask her to ask her doctor regarding acupuncture. A lot have been benefited by it. Sending baby dust her way. Do keep us posted.
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 03:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is a great news. I wish her all the best for everything. I'm sure she'll be a mommy soon. Such good news makes me so glad. When I had my baby via surrogacy, I prayed that all those suffering from infertility become a mom soon. I know the pain of not having children. So, I can imagine what women go through. Anyway, I hope you colleague's process goes smoothly. Much love for her.
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 01:55 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Best of luck to your colleague.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-17-2018, 04:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope all is good at your end. It is great that your friend decided on IVF. Make sure you guys select the right clinic for her. There is a lot of spam these days. Adonis is at the top of the list. A clinic is meant to listen to the patient. Solve his problem. And, cure his disease. But, I am sad to say that the Adinos Clinic is not doing this way. They don't bother listening to their patients. They don't bother replying to them. One must stay careful. Don't go to any clinic when you don't have the prior information. Look for other clinics. Stay positive. Have a firm belief. Don't waste your time and energy over them. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust!
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-17-2018, 11:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. Hope you're alright. This is a really exciting time, actually. Keep the faith. Don't lose hope, alright? It'll work out. My only advice would be to avoid Adonis Clinic. They are the worst clinic, around. I would not advise you to go for their IVF program. You'll regret it! They don't know how to treat their patients. I had a horrible experience. Please stay well clear of that demonic place! Apart from that, my prayers are with you. Sending you lots of baby dust. Good luck and have a good day!
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-17-2018, 11:21 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello My Dear, Hope you are doing well and living like a superman. Click here to enlarge I will pray for your friend suffering from PCOS. I hope she will be fine and get her desires asap. Her IVF journey will sure cause of her baby in the world. I am sure she will have a cute baby. Let me share my story with you people is that After the marriage We decide continuous abortion for five year. When we want to have a baby that time doctors said that I am Infertile. This news was a sudden attack on me and my husband. My husband was worried about me. He said to me for surrogacy. We searched for the best clinics in the world. After one month we decide the Ukraine and enjoyed their best service. Now I have my own lovely baby. So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the Ukraine clinic. Best wishes for you. My love is always with you. I am sure that this IVF will be a good opportunity to her to have a baby.!
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 10:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing good. I am so happy to hear this. Good luck to your friend. I hope all goes well for her. I am also longing to start my surrogacy journey. Though my DH wanted to adopt. I didnt agree because I as also an adopted child. An adopted child can never replace a biological one i guess so I insisted on trying surrogacy. We heard about a clinic in Ukraine from a friend. We got ready to contact them as it is easy to get Ukraine Visa from here (Ireland). We email L***s clinic to know about their surrogacy treatment details and expenses. They ddint responded for weeks. After around 5 weeks they responded that they dont have time to share details over email. I told them that we cant visit from Ireland but they said that it is our mistake. I am so shattered, I just cant wait to start my surrogacy journey.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 01:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello JS
hope you are good. congratulation for your friend . which is going for IVF. it is great improvement.because i know about PCOS. PCOS is very hard for a woman. the only solution of PCOS is IVF. IVF is best for PCOS patient. but you need to careful about choosing the clinic for IVF. i shall prefer you a good clinic . that is not my choice . that clinic is choice many people. they are very happy to get treatment from ukraine clinic ion kiev. that clinic is base in kiev in ukraine. i am pray for your friend . god bless you.good luck for future.
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 02:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"
I hope you are doing great. Happy to hear about your friend. Your friend is on the right way. I have seen many women who lose all their hopes at their infertility. They do not try again. I really happy for your friend. I appreciate her effort. I am sure she will surely get her own baby. No doubt IVF is a great solution to infertility. I have seen many posts where people where people talked about their successful IVF journey. It is a blessing of science that enables an infertile woman to have a baby. I am sure your friend will surely get success. I have also faced infertility but I did not lose hope. I tried and got success. I faced three miscarriages after my marriage. I went to a clinic which is located in Europe. I took surrogacy treatment because my eggs were not strong enough for IVF. I took surrogacy there and now I have my own baby. I am enjoying a happy parental life. May God bless your friend with a healthy baby. Best of luck to your friend. Goodbye dear."
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-25-2018, 12:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi js7479570, hope you are fine.
My name is Amelia. Good to hear about your friend that she is going for IVF. I've seen many women who lose all their hopes at their infertility. I can understand how hard it is for us to face such a problem. It is great that your friend decided on IVF.
Let me share my friend's story with you. She was facing the same problem. Her husband searched for many clinics to treat her well. It was tough for them to find a trusted clinic where they can start her treatment. Then one of their friends recommended them to go for BioTexCom. Most of the people say that Biotexcom is the only clinic in the world that provides 100% guaranteed result even for those clients who have already lost any hope for successful treatment. So I suggest you to take her there. Apart from that, my prayers are with her. I hope she'll have a cute baby soon Click here to enlarge
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-26-2018, 12:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear! how are you doing? It's good to hear that she has some hope. Hope everything goes well and smooth for her. I hope she consults the best clinic. I was a little unluckily at first in this regard. I contacted the clinic adonis for IVF. They just didn't show any interest in my treatment. They are just cashing the helplessness of patients.I was hopeless. But luckily my cousin told me about the clinic in Europe. They built up my courage for IVF. They also gave me all the information regarding the process. I am a mother of twins now. This feeling is indescribable. Lots of love for her. Wish her good luck from my side.
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 06:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. IVF is a good process. but go for it carefully. I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in my fate. in the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. Before all this, I was betrayed by a clinic Lotus. It was the worst clinic. I am so upset that I went for it. But now I am happy. I am saved from any mishap. I am a happy mother.
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 07:25 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hello there! I'm 24 years old and married. We all know that there is some diseases that can attack the human beings. This can take so many weeks for the treatment. This diseases are attack easily, but we can get of it by several weeks or months. Doctors can do their best to find the way of solution. But some doctors will succeded to find out. But now i share with you a great news. There is an event is held in London on 18-19 August. There is an team of doctors is coming. They will give advantages and advices, that how to take and spend a good life with these diseases. This event is organized by the Biotexcom clinic that is in Ukraine. This clinic is old and well reputed. Doctors should do their work for the betterment of the patient. So, make a plan to attend this event, this will be rocking.
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I hope you will be a mom. Infertility is so hard for a woman. It is like a curse. My friend was an infertile woman. She wanted to be a mother. But it was not in her destiny. She was so upset. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. She was betrayed by Lotus clinic. She was so upset. She had no other way to have babies. She moved on. She chose another clinic. She has a baby now. That clinic was the best clinic.
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, dear Floran. How are you? I hope you are doing great. First of all good luck on your first IVF cycle. IVF can be really tricky sometimes. I don't mean to scare you. I really hope it works out for you. Please make sure to watch your weight. The bloating that follows is really annoying. I went to Lotus clinic for my IVF cycles. So so so annoying. I was annoyed by everything there. I didn't like anyone there. I guess it was the hormones. I got so moody. Maybe it's just me. I hope your journey goes smoothly. I want you to carry on your own. It's an amazing journey. Pregnancy and everything is a blessing. You will enjoy every bit of it. I am really sure. Please wish me luck as well. I hope things work out for me as well.
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. I can't take this pressure anymore. I am infertile. And wanted to become a mother. So without any research. I reach a clinic Lotus. They were so rude. They don't know how to treat their client. No fair communication at all. Stupid people they are. I must say never ever go to any clinic without any research. They play with others emotions. I mailed them a number of times. They don't reply to there email. I waited almost 3 months.
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 06:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Ever since I thought of going for IVF to have my first baby, everything started falling into place for me. Iím not even exaggerating. I have spent some really frustrating years. My husband and I tried conceiving a baby for a while and nothing was happening. Turned out we both had a problem and that caused us to never be able to have children of our own. IVF came as a blessing to me. When I met with the doctors, I made up my mind. Everything there was perfect and they handled my situation very efficiently. It felt like a burden taken off my shoulders. Like someone else started taking care of your problem and you are free. It felt great. Of course, I had my ups and downs during the time. But at the end, I got the most precious thing I will ever have. You should totally go for it.
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 12:15 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hey. Hope you're all fine. There are so many peoples who are suffering from different types of disaeses. These diseases lead the peoples in to the dark. But some of the doctors are here who can put the patient out from the dark. They can work hard for it. They can try to research the main cause of that disease. So, that's why there is an event is held in London. This will be arranged and organized by the Ukraine's best clinic. This can be held in London. There is an team of doctors are coming for the support and help the patients. Who are in dark and hopeless. They can prevail lights in the life of patients. They try to get the patient healthy and sound.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in