Success story through IVF - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Greetings. Congratulations on your success. You are a strong woman. You are an inspiration for others. This post will give motivation to infertile couples. Indeed surrogacy is a blessing. it is like a miracle for infertile women. It is the last hope for infertile women. they need real motivation. It is provided by this post. Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 09:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by js7479570 View Post
Hey everyone! Hope so you are doing good. I want to share my story of success through surrogacy. This may motivate someone. So here's it. Actually, I become married at the age of 28. I and my DH tried to conceive for a year but failure was in luck. We went to the doctor, they told me that I'm suffering from PCOS. this thing is avoiding my pregnancy. /they also declared me infertile. I was so hopeless at that time. I don't know how to get rid of this situation, Then I heard about IVF. I searched and consulted some clinics in Europe. Then I found the best one. We both the partners went for IVF. All the staff was very cooperative there. They encourage me. At first, I was scared of the process. But later, I have it. Now I have a baby girl because of this. I think everyone suffering from fertility complications should adopt IVF. It's really a kind of blessing
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE BABY GIRL! I'm so happy to hear it from you. I'm also undergoing IVF next month. It's my first attempt. We are going to a center in Kiev for it. So, yeah! More coincidently, I've also got PCOS, LOLLL! Just needed this to hope for the best! I also wish to have good news like you. Pray for me. Stay blessed darling! xx You post can really help others to choose and get inspired. xoxo
post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

IVF is great. It is a blessing. It helps you get a baby. That too using your own womb. Though it is not a fairy tale. It is a very painful process. I dreaded this process. Though yes, it can be made easier. With the help of great support. If you have emotional support. In addition to a great team of doctors. There is nothing that can be unbearable. So happy for you.
post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 09:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, thatís really an amazing news to hear. I knew it things will work out on your side. IVF is such a blessing. I am glad that you have a baby girl now. I am also expecting a girl through IVF. I am so excited for myself. I am glad that you're lucky one who had a child successfully through IVF. Stay blessed love. xoxo
post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 03:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Many people will find their motivation in this. You'll be an inspiration for someone. Having children is every married couple's dream and they deserve to become parents. I am also infertile. I am also gonna opt for surrogacy soon. This gives me so much hope. One should definitely fight infertility and not let it take over our lives. May God bless you. Lots of love and prayers for you!
post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 10:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Iím so glad for you. Many heartiest wishes to you. Your productiveness resulted from this great so proud of you. Hard work never goes into waste I can surely see how proud you must be of that. Being a mother is the greatest blessing. I wish you all the best with your baby. Enjoy the blessing with your partner good luck beautiful person
post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 11:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. Surrogacy and IVF both are a blessing for the people who cannot able to conceive naturally. I am also an infertile person. I had faced infertility for so long. I was fed up with the things. Then a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. I opted for it and blessed with a baby boy. Thanks for sharing your story. God bless you.
post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 03:47 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Well. We know that diseases spread very easily in all over the world. This can target the human beings. So, all the doctors try to manage and give the proper treatment to the patients. But some doctors are failt to find the good treatment. Some clinic's are open only for make the money. But, now we tell you about the breaking news is that, there is an event is held in london. In London 18-19 August. This event is organized by the Biotexcom clinic that is in Ukraine. There are so many qualified doctors are coming in this event. This can provide you the infirmation about your diseases. So, make a plan with friends to attend this clinic. This can be more informative and good. This can help you in the future for better treatment. You can beware from the fake doctors and clinic. Till then event is not attended.
post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 08:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. I have a success story. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I was an infertile woman. This really broke my heart. I wanted to be a mother badly. In the end, I decided to go for IVF. I was happy. But I failed to conceive a baby. Later I changed my mind. I went to a clinic in Europe. I went there for surrogacy. I have a baby now. It was a renown clinic. They are coming to London. It is a great news. I hope we will visit them.
post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 08:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. It is a great news. My friend was an infertile woman. She was infertile for 7 years. She wanted to be a mother badly. but no luck. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. They gave them a healthy surrogate. They have a baby now. They are coming to London. It is a great news and chance. It will be great to meet them. I am so happy that people will clear their doubts. I am so happy. I hope you will visit them.
post #31 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 07:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Many more congratulations to you. I am very happy for you. It is really a great news you have shared. I am feeling pleasant for you. It is very nice to become a mother. You are a very lucky sister. You need to take care of your baby and also yours more than before. If your health will be good then you will feel active. I also have a good news for all. The best clinic team is going to the UK soon. It is the BioTexCom clinic's team. They are going to the London on 18 and 19 of August. If anyone can get the best treatment just go and take appointment from them. I hope they will be satisfied. Wish you all the best of luck.
post #32 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 07:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow, What a wonderful post it is. Many many congratulations to you dear. It is such an amazing news. I am very much glad for you. You have shared such a very nice story. IVF is the great procedure for infertility. The BioTexCom clinic also working for the IVF procedure. There are many people getting treatment from there. Their team is the best team. They are going to the UK soon. It will be on 18a and 19 Of August. It is a very important chance for the infertile people to get the benefit from them. I hope many people will take the appointments and suggestions from them. Hope for the best. Thanks for sharing. Good luck to you.
post #33 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 08:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. I am so glad that IVF worked out for you. Congratulations! It is amazing to hear. However, my journey with IVF wasn't easy. I had surrogacy at BioTexCom. It worked amazingly for us. they're in Ukraine. We had to go there. But the great part, they're also coming to London. The dates will be on 18 and 19 August. It's gonna be their open days. You can meet the heads of the departments there. You can also get your first consultation. That would be free of cost. I am sure they'll help you out. Good luck!
post #34 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 11:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Hope you are well. Thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us. It was so inspiring. I hope it helps someone who is currently going through a hard time. It can be very painful and depressing. But in the end, it is always worth it. I remember when I had my baby through surrogacy. I went to this amazing clinic in Ukraine. They helped me so much the entire time. I'm so grateful to them. They made my dream of having my own child come true. I would recommend this to everyone going through fertility. You deserve to be a parent too.
post #35 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 12:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, I hope that you are fine. I have the best news for you people. Infertile living in the UK are lucky that they are able to visit the Best Ukraine clinic Bio.Tex.com event scheduling in the UK. Here is the advertisement. Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there. Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email [email protected]_tex_com.com ignore '_' from email So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the Ukraine clinic Bio_Tex_Com event. My Best wishes for you. My love is always with infertile couples. I hope you people will get your desires soon.
post #36 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 02:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations! I am happy for you. It really makes me so pleased whenever I hear about anyone overcoming infertility. No one deserves to be infertile and live a life without babies. Thank God that now there are several treatments for beating infertility. I am also going to surpass it soon with the help of surrogacy. I have tried other methods but they didn't work for me. Surrogacy is the last option I am left with. I hope it goes well and successful. In the beginning, when my doctors suggested me about surrogacy, I was very confused and had a lot of queries in my mind. I was recommended to visit a clinic in Ukraine called Biotexcom. The team their really helped me decide and make up my mind. They actually made all my confusions go away. Now if you are also in need of any answers regarding surrogacy, I recommend that you visit them. They are also arranging an event for the people in the Uk. It is on 18-19 August in London. I would say you go and meet them. You would feel very good about your visit. I hope you all the Best of Luck!
post #37 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 05:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there!. Here i ahve a good new for you all. Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there. Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email [email protected]
post #38 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 08:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Congratulations I am so happy to know about you, being unable to conceive is a hard time for anyone, and it could happen to anyone. I wish nobody has ever had to go through any such thing. People going through these phases in life should not lose hope, all they need is some kind of professional help and they would be fine. I understand that every woman wants to become a mother someday. There is a clinic in Ukraine named as BIOTEXCOM clinic. I came to know about them via the internet. They have a good enough rating. Plus I have read many success stories by them, you can also look for them. Their staff is amazing, quite cooperative and polite with the people. Nobody should ever lose hope because there is always something good for everyone, just like BIOTEXCOM clinic for infertile ladies out there. Don't lose hope everyone and stay positive. Good Luck!
post #39 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 10:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am really happy to know about this upcoming event.Now the people of UK also know about the benefits of surrogacy.Not only UK people can know about surrogacy , i think all over the world can know about surrogacy.This will be done if we share this message all over the world.I am ready to go there to enjoy this event.
Dear Friends! BioTexCom Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in BioTexCom. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email [email protected].
I am ready to go there.I hope all of you will be there.This event is really a blessing for infertility people.All of you must be go there.
post #40 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"
Hi, hope so you are doing great. I am so happy for you. I really appreciate your hope. My friend had gone through an accident. She had a miscarriage and after that news, she was shattered. That she cannot concieve again. But her husband support and love made her strong. Nowadays infertility is not a big problem. With the advancement of science. Many solutions are available. The method of IVF guarantees success. This is the reason she chose it. In Europe, there are best clinics. Which are not so expensive and provide you with a great environment. My best wishes to all women out here. Dealing with such issues. Best wishes for the future ahead."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in