Success story through IVF - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. This is amazing news. I'm really happy that things worked out for you. I'm glad that they did! I love reading success stories. They make me so happy! Thank you for sharing it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you're doing okay. This is great news! I'm glad it worked out for you. This gives me a lot of motivation for my own cycle. Thank you for posting about it. You've deserved this happiness!
post #43 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by js7479570 View Post
Hey everyone! Hope so you are doing good. I want to share my story of success through surrogacy. This may motivate someone. So here's it. Actually, I become married at the age of 28. I and my DH tried to conceive for a year but failure was in luck. We went to the doctor, they told me that I'm suffering from PCOS. this thing is avoiding my pregnancy. /they also declared me infertile. I was so hopeless at that time. I don't know how to get rid of this situation, Then I heard about IVF. I searched and consulted some clinics in Europe. Then I found the best one. We both the partners went for IVF. All the staff was very cooperative there. They encourage me. At first, I was scared of the process. But later, I have it. Now I have a baby girl because of this. I think everyone suffering from fertility complications should adopt IVF. It's really a kind of blessing
Wow! Happy to hear it! I'm glad for you. Stay strong dear! You are really doing fine. Congrats! I'm also considering IVF for now. Even, had a real scam related treatment at Lotus. So, yeah! Things work that way. Anyway! Thanks for inspiring and motivating us with your story here.
post #44 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 09:35 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

We decided to go to Ukraine to have our surrogacy journey. I'm not able to judge now if Ukraine is a good country for surrogacy or not. My path has only started. We chose a good clinic and now we are waiting for some good news from our manager. I can only say that the clinic we chose is very popular among infertile couples from all over the world. We saw people from different nations there. Some of them came for IVF, some for surrogacy programs. We saw many couples, who came for ultrasounds and deliveries. I think it's a good sign. Though it was very exhausting staying in lines. We were waiting for hours till it was our turn to meet with our doctor. But I hope this was the only inconvenience we faced. Even though I'm nervous, but still I have some confidence in this place. Not for nothing, people go there.
post #45 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 09:43 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy is making that possible for everyone. I'm glad to see this clinic has opened up that are doing this at a very affordable price for people. But still, spreading awareness like this is very important. I'm sorry to hear about your previous struggles. You should also do something about your infertility. You can always have a child through surrogacy if other methods don't work. There are many clinics who are there to help. I really hope this will be helpful for you.
post #46 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 01:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is great. you are a brave woman. I am sure you must have gone through time. Yet you achieved success because of the positivity. I wish you luck in the future. You are really doing a good job. Your success story will surely motivate others. I think consistency in the struggle is very important. Secondly, you get into a good clinic. All the best in future.
post #47 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there, I am so happy for you. These success stories are beautiful. They keep the hope ignited that i will also succeed one day. I am currently undergoing surrogacy with a wonderful clinic and they have super efficient staff as well as a very high success rate. So I am hoping that it will work for me too and one day i will be here posting my own success story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
post #48 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 04:53 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hello there! Some patients are very special. They want to take special treatment. But, I'm tell that clinic, in which there are so many doctors. These doctors can handle all kind of diseases like surrogacy and infertility as well. They are educated and qualified in it. They can give treatment according to their qualification.
post #49 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 06:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's really lovely! I'm so glad you talked about it. Your story gives me a lot of hope. I'll be starting IVF, soon. And, this is exactly what I needed. It's really nice of you. Congratulations, firstly! I'm so happy it worked! I really hope I get to experience something similar. I'm really excited about my process. I can't wait to get started!
post #50 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 08:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey love, I hope you are doing fine. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It's amazing. I am so glad that IVF worked out for you. Congratulations to you on your baby. I can imagine what you must be feeling now. I wish everyone gets this happiness. May God bless you ever. Much love for the baby.
post #51 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 07:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so happy for you. It is a great news. Congratulations. It is not easy journey You have to find the good in the bad and celebrate any good news. While I was going through it all I hated to hear this kind of stuff, until I decided not to put so much energy on what was out of my control. I was told I wouldn't have many eggs.... then when they went in found many because they don't know until they go in. I wish I was less stressed out during my retrieval now that I look back. But I love your optimism!
post #52 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 07:15 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hi beautiful lady. I am so glad and excited to know that finally, you get positive news. I am very impressed with this process. I also had to face a lot in my life. Infertility breaks every woman dreams. Same as other women, I have also dream to become a mother. But due to infertility, all my dreams had vanished. My friend told me about surrogacy. Then I searched a lot about this on the internet. Finally, I found a fertility clinic in Europe. We went there. Doctor suggest me surrogacy. They also provided me with a surrogate. Now my surrogate is pregnant. I wish everything will run smoothly with me. Anyways, Congratulation for your baby. Wishing you all the very best of luck
post #53 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 10:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are doing great. I wanna say that IVF is a very safe process. it is successful. It is for me at least. I am currently pregnant through IVF. The success rate depends on the type of clinic you choose for the procedure. So I think what you should look for is a good clinic with a good success rate. Best of luck in searching for a good clinic.
post #54 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 04:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there. How are you doing? I am so sorry to hear about your friend. This is hard to accept and handle. If you ask me, I think IVF will work for them. They must consult some good doctors. There are many fertility clinics and options for them. It will be a great thing if they can visit some expert. You have just mentioned that you had surrogacy. It means that you also know all this stuff. You can also suggest them some good place to go. Where they may get some good suggestions. I hope they will find a solution soon. My best wishes are with them. More power to them.
post #55 of 55 (permalink) Old 12-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

These stories make me so happy! I'm glad it finally happened! I absolutely agree with you. IVF is a very reliable option to opt for. I had success with it, too. It's perfect for women suffering from PCOS, like myself. It's also really safe and very effective!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in