Success story through IVF - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Success story through IVF

Hey everyone! Hope so you are doing good. I want to share my story of success through surrogacy. This may motivate someone. So here's it. Actually, I become married at the age of 28. I and my DH tried to conceive for a year but failure was in luck. We went to the doctor, they told me that I'm suffering from PCOS. this thing is avoiding my pregnancy. /they also declared me infertile. I was so hopeless at that time. I don't know how to get rid of this situation, Then I heard about IVF. I searched and consulted some clinics in Europe. Then I found the best one. We both the partners went for IVF. All the staff was very cooperative there. They encourage me. At first, I was scared of the process. But later, I have it. Now I have a baby girl because of this. I think everyone suffering from fertility complications should adopt IVF. It's really a kind of blessing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 08:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow, I am so happy for you. It is the best thing for you. You have chosen the right place for the treatment. That's why you are successful. In my case, I was a victim of lotus clinic in Ukraine. They trapped me. I wish nobody have the worst experience like me. I wish you a very good luck.
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 09:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

IVF does wonders indeed. It even lets you carry the baby. Unlike surrogacy. I personally prefer IVF. When it is possible for someone to go for IVF.I think they sgould. Surrogacy should be the last option.
post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 01:54 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Congratulation on your successful story, I am happy for you.
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 06:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations to you! I am so happy that surrogacy worked for you. Technology has enabled infertile couples to finally be more hopeful about life. Infertility journey is a difficult one. I remember when it started for me I was most of the time in my room crying to myself. Life starts to look meaningless. However, now there are so many infertility treatments available that the individual can opt for. However, it is important that when you opt for surrogacy you properly research on it. The treatment can be a bit confusing when you try to understand it for the first time. However, afterward, it gets much simpler. Research is important for clinics as well and that is due to the legal concerns. I am usually up with my husband all night trying to find ourselves a good clinic. However, we are working and struggling but will never give up. Thank you for the motivational post. I hope the little baby girl brings immense joy to the family.
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 01:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for sharing your experience. It must have been really exciting for you. Finally getting to be a parent after such a long time. It is amazing to see how surrogacy has helped so many infertile couples out. I always get emotional whenever I see an IP holding the baby for the first time. It is always so emotional. The expression on their face is just priceless. I myself am planning to opt for it. However, I just want to make sure I take the right decision. Everyone says that it is a long process therefore, I should ensure it is worthwhile. Recently have been reading a lot of comments regarding various clinics. This forum has definitely helped a lot. I have been in contact with one of the clinics. They seem very efficient and professional. My husband is now doing his research and then hopefully we would be able to decide.
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 04:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey thank you for sharing your story. I am glad thinks worked out in the end. My situation is a bit more complicated. I have been trying to conceive for about 6 years. The doctors have still not been able to figure out the reason for this. They have diagnosed with me unexplained infertility. It can get extremely frustrating because all I hear from these doctors is that nothing seems to be wrong with us. We have tried 5 IUI's so far. They all failed for us. It was so disheartening to know that nothing would work. I am thinking that IVF now however, I am thinking about visiting a different clinic. Everyone says that the clinic I visit should have a high success rate. So I have been researching that out. I hope I also able to share my success. Do pray for us everyone.
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 06:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

WOW! That's really a great thing to hear! I told you already! I'm glad for her. Things worked out finally. So, yeah! More importantly, I'm glad you posted. It also strengthened my hopes. I'm well motivated for my IVF attempt now. Just need to get my confirmed dates now. Need best of wishes as well. Please keep me updated on her case. I'll really be thankful to you. Stay blessed. xx
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 07:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Hope you are well. Congratulations girl. I'm so happy for you. Nothing feels better than knowing someone fought with their infertility and won. It makes me so happy. I hope things work out for people who are currently suffering right now just the way they worked out for you. Good luck parenting now.
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 10:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Smile Surrogacy

Hi, Emma is here! I am going to share something that Now i'm married for second time at the age of forty.Surrogacy is the best solution for women who are trying to have a baby. But are unable to conceive due to pregnancy issues. Like i was married once and i had also many complications regarding pregnancy. They have suggested surrogacy as a solution to my problems. Surrogate will carry our children in her womb for 9 months. The surrogate will go through proper testing to carry our child. I also had persuaded my husband for this option of having a baby. I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage. I want to have a baby of my own. There are many clinics in UKraine for this process. But regarding pregnancy complications from my previous marriage i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again. I contacted a number of clinics and told them every aspect and complication regarding my previous pregnancies. There are many clinics regarding surrogacy services. I also think that surrogacy is the best solution to my problem. If someone is raising a child from surrogacy please let us know about their experience. Click here to enlarge
post #11 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 11:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is very helping. Infertility is very hard to face. It is very unfortunate for a woman. My cousine is also infertile. She is trying from three years. she lost every hope. She want a child badly. She wants a complete family. everyone is suggesting her to go for other options. I told her about surrogacy. She is confused. This post will surely help her. It will help other infertile couples too. More power to you. My prayers are with you.
post #12 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-26-2018, 04:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is such a beautiful journey. I am so happy to hear this. Congratulations to you. Could you please refer me to that clinic? My friend wants to go for IVF. She is in search of a good clinic. I will be glad if you can share some details. Any help would be appreciated.
post #13 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-26-2018, 06:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow, Congratulations to you. This is such a pretty journey. I am so glad to hear this. Can you please tell me about that clinic? My sister wants to have surrogacy. She is in search of a good clinic in Europe. We have heard that they have very low rates there. I will be thankful to you. Thanks in advance.
post #14 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-26-2018, 08:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is such an amazing news. Congratulations to you. This journey is really exciting. I am so glad to hear this. Can you please tell me about that clinic? I also have to go through surrogacy. I want to know some good clinics. Please suggest a clinic which even charges reasonably. I will be thankful to you. Thanking you in anticipation.
post #15 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 06:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I am so happy for you. It is a great news. Congratulations. I hope you will be a best mom. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I wanted a baby badly. The reason for my infertility was unknown. Later I decided to move on. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me with a healthy surrogate. I was so happy. It was all the result of the long I waited. I was blessed with a baby boy. I am a happy mother now.
post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 07:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is a great news. I am so happy for you. It is the dream of every mother. It is never easy to face difficulties like these. Infertility takes alot of women. My friend has faced infertility for 7 years. She was an infertile woman. She wanted to have a baby but she was not that lucky. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy was a blessing for her. She is a happy mother now. She has no more worries. I wish that this would help others too. It is a hard time for a woman. We have to face it bravely.
post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow. What a great news. I am extremely happy for you. You and your husband must be so excited. Infertility can be such a tough thing to go through. I have heard a lot about these clinics too. I have a friend who opted for surrogacy to have a child. She went to Ukraine too. There is a clinic by the name of BioTexCom. And she said they did wonders for the patients, by making their dream to have a child come true. Nothing could be better than that. After waiting for more than a year they finally found a surrogate. Obviously they opted to live there. And thus after having their baby they cam back. I have never seen her happier. Surrogacy and IVF treatments are the best options for couples that are infertile. I wish everyone would open their minds to these treatments and procedures. Best wishes for you. <3
post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-28-2018, 12:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. Hope everything is going well at your end. It's a great nows. You are lucky to have it successful. you guys must be really happy and excited. IVF is a blessing indeed. Congratulations on the baby girl. Stay blessed.
post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-28-2018, 02:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there! hope you are doing well. Your story melts my heart. Infertility is the worst nightmare. But it's great that you have another option. You have the hope to become a mother. I had many miscarriages. I had fetal abnormalities and conceiving problems. I just lost the hope of having a bay. Then I come to know a clinic in Europe. they have the best facilities. They also provide surrogate mother. the mother is in best of her health. I hope your and my story helps another woman out there. I want to say don't lose hope.You've always had another door open. Take care.
post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 12:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! congratulations. such a great news. How is your baby? Thank you for this post with full of positivity. I seriously loved reading this. Well, I'm really glad for you. So, yeah! It's really an amazing success story. I'm glad you've been through it successfully. I've seen many people having a child through an IVF route. I rarely came across to the success stories where women had a baby on very first cycle. such a great thing. What a luck I would say. keep sharing here often about your baby or keep interacting. you might help so many people out here. congratulations again!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in