Anxious friend - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey! I would say that your friend should not worry. she should be positive. Ivf is doing great. It helps you have your own biological child. the success rates also depend on the clinic you select. I am telling you to be careful about clinics, as there are a bunch of frauds too out there. The better the choice of clinic more the chances of success at one try. My sister had her IVF from a clinic in Ukraine. she was infertile. The doctors were very professional and the staff cooperated a lot. She also wasted her time after some clinics that are not professional. Adonis was one of the clinics that she tried to contact many times but they showed no concern for her problem. She succeeded in her first try. Although, painful but the procedure was worth the baby.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 01:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Babykins, hope you re doing well. I hope your friend is fine and enjoying good health. This post gave me such a positive vibe. I am glad that you are concerned about your friend. It is the best gift you can give her. Just be with her and calm her. I know how difficult is this time. I am an infertile too and I know that TTC time is very tough to bear. I have been TTC for 10 years now. This time was bearable just because I have my DH and friends who supported me and motivated me. It is just because of them I have decided to attend an event by Biotexcom clinic. Where Anastasia, Biotexcoms' head of english department, will come to discuss infertility treatments and will also give a chance to sign contract. Their support made me so positive and give me courage to attend this event and start my surrogacy treatment. You too please support your friend as much as you can. I hope all goes well for her.
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 03:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Babykins, hope you and your friend are doing good. Well nervousness is natural. She must be anxious as the treatment is not very easy. Please take very good care of her health. She needs to be medically fit for successful IVF attempt. Also try to keep her as calm as possible. I have experienced IVF treatment myself. I was so nervous that I couldnt even eat properly. I tried IVF twice but it didnt worked out for me. Now I am considering surrogacy as I am too tired to try IVF again. I am waiting for Biotexcom clinics' event. In this event they plan to discuss their fertility treatments. They will also bring Anastasia, head of their english department, to guide audience. A chance to sign contract will be given at the end. I am so looking forward to attend this event as I want to have a baby asap.
post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 07:23 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you and your friend are enjoying good health. Being nervous is a natural thing. She must be a bit scared and frightened as the treatment is not an easy one. Try to be with her as she will need you there.For successful IVF attempt she needs to be medically fit. Try to keep her as calm as possible as panic and stress will just ruin it.I tried IVF twice but it failed to work out for me. Now I have considered about surrogacy. I am in contact with Biotexcom about surrogacy treatment.They are arranging an event soon.In this event they are going to share information regarding their treatments for infertility. Their head of English department Anastasia,will also be present to guide the audience. At the end of seminar/event an opportunity for signing a contract with them will also be given. I am so looking forward to attend this event.
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 03:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you're doing okay. Tell your friend to chill out. Look, IVF is a complicated procedure. But, it works! It's worked for a lot of people. There are a lot of good clinics. I just hope she's managed to go for the right one. I hope she's avoided Lotus, at all costs! IVF involves needles, that's the only part to worry about, if you are afraid of needles, haha. Apart from that, it's all good. Tell her to not lose hope, as it could require more than one cycle. Good luck to her. My prayers are with her. I'm sure it'll work!
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 01:01 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there! I hope you're well. IVF is a great treatment. I think your friend will do great. Stress and pregnancy don't go too well together. I would advise her to calm down and relax. All will be for the better. Usually, with IVF treatments, the first cycle isn't always successful. Don't let her get down because of this. There are clinics that offer multiple tries until success. I think it'll be your best bet to visit one of these. I know of this one in Europe. If you want further details I'd be happy to hook you up with its link. Anyway. Good luck to your friend!
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 01:28 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babykins View Post
My friend is anxious on her first IVF. What should I do?
Hey There, Being anxious about a medical treatment is very natural i think. Ask your friend to stay calm and patient. She has been through a lot already. Facing and fighting infertility is not easy at all. I hope that her treatment goes well and she ends up having a successful procedure. I was afraid too when i was going to have surrogacy. But Thanks to the clinic i visited for my procedure in Ukraine. They did best what they are known for. I always suggest people to find a right clinic and undergo the treatment they suggest.
post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 01:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Obviously starting first IVF makes a person anxious. IVF is a treatment which takes time. Also, has different timing for each person. Sometimes it takes one cycle to give results. Sometimes it takes two or three. Best thing to do is to remain calm in the situation. Hope that your friend is having treatment from the best clinic in Europe. So, that her journey becomes wonderful.
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 03:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, don't worry, it's normal. But your friend should now get stable. Taking too much pressure and worries won't benefit her at all. One should be strong both physically and emotionally to conceive a child through IVF. If she is not satisfied, she can still change her mind. There's a clinic in Eastern Europe offering surrogacy with success guarantee. You can consult them too.
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 03:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi,how are you.I hope you are fine and well.IVF is the right way.You choose the best option to born baby.I am also infertile and i choose IVF to born baby.
My prayers are with you.Keep save yourself.
post #31 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 05:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! You need to suggest her to be calm and stay positive. Everything will be fine. I was diagnosed with PCOS which lead to infertility. I have been TTC for more than 4 years with no luck. Then a friend of mine suggested me to go for an alternative. I came to know about IVF. Here in Europe, I found a reputable clinic after making a great research struggle. I visited the clinic and found really cooperative staff. After analyzing my situation doctors suggested me IVF as well. After a few months I got pregnant. It was really nice feeling during pregnancy. Finally, the ever best day of my life comes. I had blessed with a baby boy. I had a great journey of IVF. I hope best for your friend as well. Wish her a good luck.
post #32 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 07:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. This is fantastic news! It's okay to be anxious. IVF is a relatively new procedure. People are nervous! I'm glad you are there. That's what a good friend does. She needs you, alright? It's going to be great! Just make sure you remind her that it doesn't necessarily work on the first instance. Tell her to keep her expectations, low. Good luck to her. I'll make sure to pray for her. She deserves the best!
post #33 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Hope you are doing good. I hope your friend is good too. Tell her to stay strong and calm. Every treatment takes time. IVF and surrogacy are the great alternatives for infertility. My friend was also infertile. She got her treatment from a clinic in Europe. I think choosing a good clinic is a very important thing for a successful treatment. Because the success of a treatment depends on the quality of the clinic. I heard a lot about that clinic. It is the best clinic for infertility treatment. She got her IVF treatment successful. Now she is a mother of a cute daughter. I hope this will encourage your friend. Best of luck to her in the future.
post #34 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 10:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, just surround your friend with positivity. It would be a great help to her. The fact is that a woman is quite anxious at the start of the treatment. You have to make her relax. Just share all the good points of IVF with her. No doubt it is a great alternative. It would be surely successful for her. Best of luck to her.
post #35 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 10:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. It's totally fine to be anxious. IVF is a complicated procedure. The needles, god! They scare me so much. But, it's great to have support at that time. She's really lucky to have you! And, she needs all the friends/family, she can get! So, be there for her! This is your time to show your friendship. Make sure she isn't putting all her eggs in one basket. Oh, pun intended, haha. Good luck to her. I really hope she's successful on her first attempt. But, that doesn't actually happen. It's very rare! Fingers crossed, anyway!
post #36 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 11:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

There are so mnay things you can do. Prepare her for it. Make sure you are there through the injections. That would be very motivating for her. I was there throughout with my friend. I always had her favorite snack and movies so we could laze around. I would also make sure she is comfortable and warm. I am glad i was there for her.
post #37 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 12:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, in this case, you should support your friend. Make sure that clear all her doubts about IVF. If the clinic is not good then you can take her to a clinic in Europe. IVF have chances of success too. So there is no need to lose hope. I wish she become a mother soon. Baby dust to her.
post #38 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 01:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is totally normal to feel anxious for the first time. I guess the first time for everything is scary. IVF is a complicated process. Her anxiety is justified in my opinion. Tell her to stay relaxed. Even though the procedure is tricky it is worth it. It's very common these days. It's a really good method for infertile couples as it promises pregnancy in most cases. I think IVF shall always be done through good clinics. Clinics with high success rates of IVF. It can get extremely tricky if the doctor isn't doing it professionally. I know so many people with first failed IVFs. Please tell her to pick a good and reliable doctor. My best wishes and support for her!
post #39 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 06:49 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It's totally normal to feel anxious for your first IVF. There are a lot of needles involved. There is no doubt that it is a tricky procedure. Just make sure she has selected a good clinic for it. I do not recommend Adonis at all. They are unprofessional. There IVF cycles are hardly ever successful. Please do convey my message to her.
post #40 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 12:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hope you are well! I was trying to conceive from most recent 5 years, however, had no good luck because of my heart disease!. I went to the best clinics for a checkup yet the doctors can't discover why I was not an able conceive. I tried IVF but it failed! Then my neighbor gave me advice regarding surrogacy. Recently I am going for surrogacy. So tell her to go for surrogacy! It is the best option for us these days! Wish her good luck from my side!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in