Anxious friend - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 12:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Love, I hope everything is fine at your end. It's good to see that how much you love your friend, how much you care for her. Friends like you are a gem. They are really hard to find. We live in a world where everyone is busy with their lives. It seems like no one is sincere with us. But I loved to see your caring attitude towards your friend. I am glad to hear that your friend has finally decided to go for IVF. She must be anxious because it's her first IVF attempt but ask her to be strong. Don't get depressed. I hope IVF works out for her. You just take care of your friend. I will pray for her. Good Luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 01:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! Hope you are good! IVF is not a good choice! You can search on the web that surrogacy is always better than IVF! It has high success rates! I am not against IVF but surrogacy worked for me! My friend had some IVF circles but it failed! Well, it depends on the clinic she chooses! Suggest her to go for surrogacy from a well-reputed clinic in Ukraine! I wish her all the best!
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 03:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, dear. I can understand her anxiousness. But you have to tell her that she is very strong. Her strength has made her take this decision. And it is because of the unmatched courage that she is on her way to her first procedure. What else do you need when you have confidence in yourself? She needs to believe in herself as she did when reaching out for help. I am so proud of her. I wish I could have this attitude. I might be on my way to have the eternal bliss of parenthood then. Anyway, I have heard about clinics in Europe. Would like if you give your reviews about it. Will be reaching out to them soon. Stay strong.
post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliabrown View Post
Hey Babykins, hope you re doing well. I hope your friend is fine and enjoying good health. This post gave me such a positive vibe. I am glad that you are concerned about your friend. It is the best gift you can give her. Just be with her and calm her. I know how difficult is this time. I am an infertile too and I know that TTC time is very tough to bear. I have been TTC for 10 years now. This time was bearable just because I have my DH and friends who supported me and motivated me. It is just because of them I have decided to attend an event by Biotexcom clinic. Where Anastasia, Biotexcoms' head of english department, will come to discuss infertility treatments and will also give a chance to sign contract. Their support made me so positive and give me courage to attend this event and start my surrogacy treatment. You too please support your friend as much as you can. I hope all goes well for her.
This is exactly what I needed. I have been considering this clinic. I am infertile, and cannot carry to term. My husband has recommended we go for surrogacy. In fact, he is the one who selected the clinic. This post of yours is so helpful. Can you send me more details about your experience?
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Be her support system. All you can do is to stay by her side and support her emotionally. She needs emotional support, love and care, because this phase is full of stress. She needs to avoid extra stress because it could be harmful for her. So be her best companion and try to divert her mind. Try to make her happy and feel easy as much as you can. I hope IVF works out for your friend. I am praying for her.
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear! How are you? You should tell your friend don't stress out. Stay relaxed. The good clinics treat infertility very well. The success rate of IVF in good clinics are also high. Tell her not to worry more. Just consult the best clinic. Good luck.
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 08:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I agree with your words.IVF and surrogacy is the best and natural way to born baby.Everyone must know about the benefits of IVF and surrogacy so infertile people also enjoy there life.I am infertile.I went every where for check up but nothing happened.I lost my hope .I want baby but can not born baby.Then some one told me about surrogacy.We contact with surrogacy Clinic and reached there for surrogacy.They helped me a lot.They gave me positive results.Now i am very happy.I have a baby by surrogacy.I also suggest surrogacy for you to born baby.People must know about the surrogacy so the everyone can enjoy the life.
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! I am sure that every girl feels the same. Especially when she is taking a big decision in her life regarding IVF. Nervousness is natural. It does occur during times of high stress and tension. Well she should firstly calm down. Then it comes down to where she is getting her IVF done from. I am going to recommend her to go to the clinic that I visit for all my treatments. They have turned out to be the best clinic in town. After 7 years of struggle to conceive. I have finally found my true guide. So give them a try.
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 11:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello dear, I hope you are doing good. Well, migraines are the worst part of this procedure. Cramps are unbearable too. Dealing with all such circumstances is really hard. But a clinic in Europe is doing it so professionally. They have made surrogacy easier.
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 12:12 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Indeed you are a good person. You are taking full care of your friend. I am happy with your sincerity and love for your friend. Everyone thinks only for its own benefit but you did well for her. I feel proud of your positive attitude towards your friend. I want to guide you so it might be helpful in carrying out your friend's process successfully. There is a good clinic in Europe which is famous for its success in IVF. They are successfully carrying this Treatment every year. So your friend should choose that clinic for IVF. Due to the better faculty members, he is feeling easy and relaxed. IVF is a little bit painful so she needs the proper care and attention. It could be possible if she would visit them. I assure their cooperation and treatments. They always give thier100%. So best of luck. Keep me updated.
post #51 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 12:15 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilia View Post
Hey, I hope you and your friend are doing good. Congratulations to her on finally deciding to get this treatment. It is amazing how fertility treatments are helping people fight infertility. However, everyone should be careful about the choices they make. I have read so many negative comments regarding certain clinics. It is really upsetting to see them behave in this manner. Therefore, everyone should be careful. The clinic you choose should have a high success rate. They should have doctors that are experienced. When it comes to being treated it is important to be well researched. I hope everyone's experiences go well. I had a very awful experience with Lotus clinic, that's why i am advising. Hope your friend's pregnancy also goes smoothly. Good luck to all those who are planning to start a procedure.

Hey there! This is such a great news. Thank you so much for sharing it. I even can't believe that I can get pregnant again. I mean I also have chances, so I should be hopeful. Just a few days ago, my doctor has declared me infertile. We were very worried. But now I am happy again.
post #52 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 12:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This was such a beautiful post. Two it is consisted of two sentences, it talks a lot. It tells about how beautiful your friendship is. Anyways, tell your friend to relax. There is nothing in IVF to worry about. So best of to you both.
post #53 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 12:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. I recently underwent IVF. I failed the cycle. It was a bummer. I was really sad. But, what I'm trying to say is that it's okay to be anxious. It is a pretty big deal. I mean one minute you are infertile. You are told that you cannot conceive. The next minute there's a process that can help you conceive. It's like a miracle. And, of course, you want it to work. That brings the anxiety and the nervousness. It's okay! Let her be. Good luck to her. I hope it happens!
post #54 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 02:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This was such a beautiful post. Two it is consisted of two sentences, it talks a lot. It tells about how beautiful your friendship is. Anyways, tell your friend to relax. There is nothing in IVF to worry about. So best of to you both.
post #55 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 05:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there! How are you? Hopefully you're fine. Great time comes to your home. You've made a decision to become parents. Just talk to her. Tell her that everything's gonna be okay! INF - is a good procedure helping people feel happiness of parenthood. She should calm down, not be nerves. Just convince her that many hormonal changes occur throughout in vitro fertilization (IVF), which can lead to changes in mood and symptoms of depression and anxiety. Pregnancy and infertility can also contribute to feelings of depression. Itís not uncommon for anxiety to occur as a result of many medical procedures. Itís important to take care of yourself by surrounding yourself with support and taking care of your body and emotions during this time. By giving herself time, relaxation, and social support, she can get through this more effectively. May God bless your family. Good luck!
post #56 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It's totally fine to feel this way. Anxiety is really common. Just be with her, and tell her to remain calm. Good luck to her. I hope things work out for her in the first cycle. I hope she doesn't have to wait, a lot. Keep up updated!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in