Anxious friend - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 02:03 AM Thread Starter
Blue Tongue Lizard

Anxious friend

My friend is anxious on her first IVF. What should I do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 10:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey dude! whatís going on? Now itís a time for you to prove your friendship. You know a friend in need is a friend indeed. So, you should ask a friend to relax. You should discuss the stories of other ladies who have become successful from IVF with her. You should ask her to be brave and bold. You should muster up her courage. Take care and Nice to meet you, dear.
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 10:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Aww, this is actually cute that you're worried because she is worried. Your post makes me miss the time when my best friend was having her IVF treatment. She had to move to another country in eastern Europe to have her IVF done. She was headstrong that she'd take me with her. This was obviously a bit awkward and difficult for me. Although we've been like sisters all our lives but leaving my work and lifestyle here in Toronto and flying with her for about 2 years was hard. But she was so nervous that I couldn't deny. She was already going through a tough phase so I went with her. Yes, I did. I kept her busy with baby shopping and movies all the time. When it was finally the day, I said to her that no matter what happens, it's not the end of the world. When one door closes for you, many others open. So, just be there for your friend and make her calm. Stress would cause problems. Keeping a positive attitude really helps, trust me. Good Luck!
post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 01:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I can completely understand why your friend might be anxious. I think you should ask her to start doing yoga to deal with the anxiety. A lot of women opt for it as it is really effective. Other than that make sure the clinic you have chosen for the treatment has a high success rate. It should be at least above the average. This will ensure that everything goes smoothly and perfectly. Best of luck to your friend for her treatment.
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 02:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You should support her. I know this journey is going to be hard. Things might seem really tough. But everything will be fine. She'll be a mom soon. Just help her in all this. She needs your support at this time.
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 04:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This journey is a bit tough. She might face a lot of difficulties. But you have to support her. Tel her that everything will be fine. She has to stay strong. Being positive will lead to positive outcomes. I am hopeful that it will be successful. I wish her all the best. Sending baby dust her way.
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 06:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Many people are going through this treatment. When I had my first attempt, I was very scared. I was nervous. I was feeling very terrible But as time passed, I got okay with it. My first attempt was a success. So, I did not have to go through it again. I hope your friend's first attempt is successful too. Wishing her all the best. Tell her to stay strong.
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 09:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Hope you are fine? I hope your friend is fine too. Tell her not to worry. Infertility is very difficult. To overcome it one should go for surrogacy or IVF. tell her not to lose her temper. Stay strong and calm. one day she will have her own baby. Best wishes to her.
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 08:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! I hope you are doing fine. I feel so sorry for your friend infertility. Well, your friend needs to stay relax. The good thing is you are thinking about your friend. Infertility is curse happens in a women life. Well, there are alternatives available to cope with infertility. IVF and surrogacy are the great alternatives. My friend also an infertile person. She had faced infertility for five years. Then she opted for IVF. She went to Ukraine for her treatment. Finally, she had blessed with a baby boy. She had success on her IVF. So your friend needs to don't take the stress. Everything will be alright. I hope she will be a mom soon. Best wishes to her. Stay blessed.
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey love. I hope you're good. it's completely normal to be anxious. But tell her to be calm. Anxiety might affect the results. Be at ease. Everything will go just fine. My prayers are with her.
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. IVF is a great procedure. I hope this would be the hardest time for you. Surrogacy is a blessing. I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother but no luck. I went for IVF but failed. I was not able to conceive a baby. I decided to go for surrogacy. I have a baby now.
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. Don worry Everything will be fine. I hope for the best for your friend. IVF is a great procedure. But sometimes it is not as successful as in my friend case. Now she chooses to go for surrogacy. She has a baby now. I am so happy for her.
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, dear. You have to stop being so nervous. You have to be happy that your surrogate is pregnant. Enjoy this time. Prepare for the delivery. Spend more time with your husband. After the baby born you will have no time for each other. It's time for romance!
I completely understand why you are so worried. I was also trying to get pregnant for a long time. I have been married for the past 7 years and I have never really given up yet.
So just stay positive and determined. I am sure that you will a solution soon dear!
Wish you all the very best.
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 12:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, don't worry. People have to face different miseries in life, these are part of our life. Please tell your friend not to lose hope. Infertility is the major issue and there are many fake clinics who are just trying to earn money, just like Adonis, please beware of them. They don't provide you with a proper facility of your respective issue. Moreover, they are very bad at communication. I also tried to reach them out but they did not give any kind of positive response, they don't even reply to your emails, knowing that how miserable situation you are going through. I recommend you and others as well, not to go for them ever again. There are many other clinics in Europe you can visit them they would be of great help for sure, but don't go for the fake ones like Adonis.
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-07-2018, 02:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey, your friend is anxious. well, I have a good news for you. you both can hang out in London. Advise her to attend a London conference. it will be beneficial to her. A clinic in Europe is arranging this conference. Anastasia is leading this event. it's on 18 19 of August. days are coming nearer. time is running out. seats are limited. you can sign an agreement with her. she is coming to answer your queries. pile up all the questions and get answers. see you there.
post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I can relate to this situation. I was in the same boat too. My friend went to Europe for her IVF. She was so anxious. I cannot describe. Though I am glad it went well. I was there for her. You need to do the same. Just be a support. Everything else will get fine. I made her read some success stories. It made her feel better. Thankfully her doctor was very sweet too. He made her calm and relaxed as well. Plus I told her that stress is not good for her. She was sensible enough to listen to me.
post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 03:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you and your friend are alright. It's okay to be anxious. I was, too. It's a new procedure. It's a bit scary, of course. Plus, I fear needles, so it was so much for worse for me! Good luck to her. My only advice to her, is that clear your mind. Don't think too much. And, remember that what she's doing this for, is much bigger than any fear. Imagine the feeling of holding your child for the first time. Trust me, nothing beats it. Especially for people like us, who have struggled so much. Good luck to her. I hope it goes smoothly.
post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 09:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there. How are you and your friend? I hope you are doing great. It is good to know that you are worried about your friend. This shows how you care about her. This process requires patience and belief. Trust them and do not lose hope. Take her good care. Tell her to have a good diet plan. I wish her the very best of luck. My prayers are with all those who are going through the same. You guys are very strong trust me. I hope you become an aunt soon. I hope it turns out to be one of her good experiences. Please do enlighten us with the good news soon!
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 05:49 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hey there! hope you're all fine. My name is ALina D Cruz. I'm 25 years old and married. There some diseases which i'm suffering from. This can be very dangerous for the peoples. This is the main cause of backwardness of the people. I want to share my experience. I'm suffering from infertility. Doctors told me that get a treatment from good clinic. Then i visit the Ukraine's best clinic. This can be one of the most popular clinic's of Ukraine. There are some many staff peoples. Doctors are so qualified and well educated. They can give me a treatment of 2 weeks. Now, i'm fine with good health and reputation. I suggest to all that visit this clinic once in a life.
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 06:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you and your friend are doing good. Congratulations to her on finally deciding to get this treatment. It is amazing how fertility treatments are helping people fight infertility. However, everyone should be careful about the choices they make. I have read so many negative comments regarding certain clinics. It is really upsetting to see them behave in this manner. Therefore, everyone should be careful. The clinic you choose should have a high success rate. They should have doctors that are experienced. When it comes to being treated it is important to be well researched. I hope everyone's experiences go well. I had a very awful experience with Lotus clinic, that's why i am advising. Hope your friend's pregnancy also goes smoothly. Good luck to all those who are planning to start a procedure.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in