disappointed - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 05:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are doing good. I am really sorry for the way you are dealt with. You are not alone in this boat. There are so many people who are going through the same. The clinic doesn't bother to reply on time. They are wasting the time of so many other patients. They have got so irresponsible attitude. The patients are already suffering from an emotional and mental breakdown and this happens to them. They are literally breaking the hearts of so many patients out there. I think you should contact another clinic. Don't waste your time waiting for their reply. They are wasting your time. Stay positive. Everything is going to be okay soon. I will keep praying for you. Good luck to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 05:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. I hope you are doing good. I am really sorry about your experience. I feel really bad the way you are dealt with. You are not alone in this boat. There are so many other people facing the same. They have got the same complaints as you. This is quite an irresponsible attitude of the clinic. They are not dealing with the patient in a nice way. The infertile couples are already depressed so much and this happens to them. It breaks them down mentally and emotionally. I think you should search for any other clinic. Don't waste your time. May the odds be in your favor. I hope you find a good clinic soon. All the very best! Baby dust.
post #23 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 05:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is incredible. The clinic is behaving with so many patients like this. My sister is also a victim of infertility. She has emailed the clinic twice. Hoping to get some help from it. Sadly, there was never any reply. She told them that her in-laws are threatening her now. They say they will divorce her if she doesn't bring them a baby. She has contacted this clinic. And, they didn't reply. She is so hopeless again. The management is adding misery to the problems of the patients. All of you should not contact them ever. This is a totally irresponsible attitude. Seems like a scam to it. I hope you also find another good clinic. Good luck to you. Keep praying for too.
post #24 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 06:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm so sorry that you had to face this. I can relate to this situation because I also faced this. I also tried to contact them but they didn't respond. I was so disappointed. But to take this positively. Think about it that way, At the right time, you will be able to get such happiness and will be blessed with a baby. Everything happens at it's the right time. Best of luck to you.
post #25 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. Hope everything is going well. Sorry to hear about the attitude of the clinic. There are such a significant number of people who are experienced the same. The facility doesn't try to answer on time. The patients are as of now experiencing a mental breakdown. They are actually breaking the hearts of such a significant number of patients out there. To deal with patients is their first priority. They opened these centers to help people out. You should contact another clinic with a good repute. Stay positive. I hope you will find a good place. Everything will be alright soon. Good fortunes to you.
post #26 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there. Hope everything is fine. It's awful. I wish everything will be fine. Some of these clinic show carelessness. The infertile couples are getting discouraged. But I have heard a lot of success stories. I hope you will find a good one. Good luck.
post #27 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Another one? What are Adonis and Lotus even up to? Do they even want to treat patients or not? This is unacceptable. I suggest you look for other fertility clinics. They might be better than these two. I am just in disbelief. They have no right to do that with us.
post #28 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kylie, I hope you're doing okay. these clinics are a scam I have heard so much about them they do not care about their patients as they should be, They have lack of proper management and all. I hope you are okay and doing good with your health
post #29 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

skyline recently I have read your post. dear I am also looking a clinic for surrogacy. I heard many good reviews about it. then after reading your post I am also so disappointed from it. it is really an irresponsible clinic. We should be aware from it. I think its only purpose is to get money from their patients. It wasted our time at all.
post #30 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 10:49 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing? Hope you are doing good. I am glad to know that you completed your family through the surrogacy. It is the best option available to infertile couples. It is a positive thing that you are moving again for it. Bad to hear about the behavior of clinic. It is a really nonprofessional act. I already heard many negative things about them. I also Email them for the information for my friend. She is also going for the surrogacy and choosing a good clinic. But you need not worry. There are still many good clinics in Ukraine for it. I hope you will find a good clinic for yourself. My all best wishes to you. Be blessed and happy. Stay blessed
post #31 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 02:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! Hope you are doing fine. I have the similar issue regarding this. I also contacted the clinic. They didn't respond to me. I went through the infertility trauma. Later on, I found the clinic in Europe. They give the treatments to infertile women. There are many other options you can opt for. I opted for the IVF. IVF is the other best option for conceiving. Just be careful next time. I hope it will help a lot others. Best of very luck.
post #32 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kylie, hope you are fine. The same thing happened with me. I contacted Adonis clinic for general details. As I am in Ireland and I cant visit clinic just to get details. They didnt bother to give response initially. And when they did, it was so harsh and insulting that it left me shattered. So, I am searching for a better alternative. You too do the same and dont loose hope.
post #33 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Kylie! How are you feeling now dear! I just read the overall post. I am really sad to hear that you had to go through such a mishap. It is very sad to see that there are people who are taking advantage of couple's weaknesses and trying to scam them. I think that you should just visit this clinic in Europe. This is the suggestion that II ma making after my own experience. It is a very reputable clinic in Europe and I am sure that you will be more than satisfied.
I wish you all the very best! Take care dear!
post #34 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylie View Post
Hi guys. So, I contacted this clinic called Adinos. I wanted to know about their surrogacy rates. I've been considering having another baby. And guess what? They didn't even bother replying to me? How completely careless and irresponsible is that? I'm so disappointed.

Greetings. I am really sorry to hear this. this is a very unprofessional attitude. You should not lose hope due to this. A clinic can't do this. You should search for other authentic clinics. Good luck with your surrogacy journey. waiting for your success story. Good wishes.
post #35 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear, I feel sorry for you. You are not the only one that became the victim of this clinic. But like me and you there are many other women too. Yes, I also became the victim of Lotus clinic. After my miscarriage, I went to this clinic for my checkup. After my diagnosis, they just declared me an infertile woman not mentioning the reasons though. They are so ill-mannered that they mix the appointments too. They have poor management. The environment is full of negativity. I will recommend that every woman should suggest a good clinic to others. There is another clinic in Europe. The best clinic is known for providing you best services. I am highly in favor of this clinic. I got my surrogacy from there. Now, I am so happy.
post #36 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 08:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Omg. Iím so sorry to hear about your experience. You must be going through a hard time. This is devastating. Just because of these kinds of things we have lost faith in humanity and miracles. How can they not care for the patients? We being infertile already going through so much. I canít even imagine how can be they so insensitive towards their customers. Let them be miserable, they will get the result of what they are doing. You can try clinics some other clinic which are good and really reliable. You have to select a best one. So please try it as soon as possible. It will be beneficial to you.
post #37 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey sorry to hear about this. Once I mailed them too. they told me about the rates and procedure. But after that, they didnít bother to reply to my text. I think they want us to visit their clinic. What will happen if they inform us at mail? We canít travel for just information. They should consider this point.
post #38 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing? Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is really shocking. It is not a professional way to handle the customers. It is unethical to treat like this. But you need not worry about this. There are many good clinics in Ukraine for the surrogacy. And I am glad to know that it worked for the first time for you. Surrogacy is really the best option. Most of the people chose surrogacy due to its success rate. It is a good thing that you are going for 2nd time. I hope you will find a good clinic. Thank you for sharing your experience. Best wishes to you. God bless you.
post #39 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kylie, Sorry to know that you had to go through this. this is highly unprofessional. No one deserves to be treated like this. They did the same thing to me too. I also tried to contact them but they didn't respond. Nor they were replying to my emails. These days, the infertility problem is increasing all over the world and many couples are facing this major problem in life. But to be honest I'm glad I got to know about their reality before I gave them any money. I feel like I was saved from an even worse experience. I feel very bad for you. It is pointless to waste your time on them. I would suggest looking for other clinics. Its been several times, I am hearing the same things about Adonis. They have no right to deal with their patients like this. You should visit the clinic located in Eastern Europe. I really didnít think it would be this bad. Iíve heard some equally horrible reviews about lotus Clinic too. They never reply too! I have waited so much for their emails. They just donít bother. I hope you find a good clinic, ASAP. There are better clinics that you can go to. They are affordable too. I hope you find a better clinic for your liking soon. I hope things work out for you. Good luck.
post #40 of 121 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 12:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Dear. very emotional story. you want another baby. its is common now a day that every couple want usually two children. You should go for surrogacy. surrogacy is the best option for infertility disease. have another baby through surrogacy can be choosen. my friend also wants two children. she was very sad that because she also wants two babies. after first deleivery doctor told her that she could not be pragnent ever. then someone told her to choose surrogacy. surrogacy provides hundred percent result. This is the best treatment for you. now she is blessed with a child. I suggest you check for surrogacy. Best of luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in