disappointed - Page 4 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 08:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! It's very good for you. I am very glad to see your post that you choose surrogacy. infertility is very common nowadays. I also had a problem of infertility but yet its all fine just because of Biotex com clinic in Ukraine. Biotex com Organized an event on 18 August in London, you should contact them I hope they give you good instruction about IVF. so I hope you took interest in it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi precious. How are you doing? I get so down whenever I see children playing around and having fun. Thier giggles and cute little actions melt my heart so quickly. This reality kills me from the inside. when I realize that I can't be able to reproduce ever. This shame breaks my heart. Living a sorrowful life is not easy at all. you have to face several losses all alone. no one assists you with your matters. I have been trying my best to contact a clinic known as Adonis. But they are not replying. They are least concerned with my issues. I'm drowning to have my own babies through surrogacy. I'm trying to get some help. I would like to know about a trusted clinic. If anyone of you suggests me with a good clinic I'll be thankful.
post #63 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. I need to share my friend's story. I don't have words on how to tell it. Others need to be told about this clinic. My friend has just returned from Ukraine. She also had to face this situation when she was declared infertile. Hearing about infertility was a major death blow for her. I knew that she could not cope with this pain. So I sent her to Adonis. But when I heard about the clinic’s reality, I became disappointed. Their staff is incompetent. Their reception is poor. They are providing treatments at a huge cost. Their doctors are not much qualified. I mean what more can I say. Just stay away from these type of clinics
post #64 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry about your disappointment. But you don't need to lose hope. Everything will be alright. There are other clinics available in Ukraine which have professional behavior. One of them is biotexcom. I personally had great experienced with them. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy from there. Now biotexcom team is going to Uk on 18-19 August for conducting an open session. You will have a great chance to have initial consultation right there and get all necessary information regarding the treatment in the clinic. You may also sign a contract right there. Seats are limited, so register yourself for meeting at [email protected]. Wish you a good luck. Stay blessed.
post #65 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 10:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, we are doing good. I felt sad about you.TTC indeed is not an easy journey. Become a mother is the dream of every woman. I think its best feeling in this world. But its easy too if you don’t have any infertility issue. Due to bad luck, I am infertile. I have been trying to diagnose my infertility problem from last 5 years. But I have not got a positive result yet. I have opted for IVF but It was very bad experience and painful too. I also learned about Adonis clinic for surrogacy and IVF.i also emailed them for several times to get information about Surrogacy but don’t have got an even single reply from them.it has been going 1 week since I have emailed them. As I heard about this clinic but I was not expecting this type of unethical attitude from them. after get disappointed Now I am looking forward to another clinic. I hope will get a better one from Adonis.
post #66 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. Hope you all are doing well. Thank you for replying to my post. I am stunned. Honestly, I had no idea so many people experienced this. I feel so sorry for all fo you. It's so sad to know that they did this to so many people. I'm glad they didn't reply to me now. At least, it saved me from having a much worse experience. KEep looking you guys. Hope you people find a good clinic soon. Don't lose hope. Don't let these people get the better of you.
post #67 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Honey don't be disappointed, please. These things happen. Not everything is rainbows and butterflies. As Maroon 5 said in their song haha. Just trying to make light of the situation. you shouldn't have contacted them, honey. I don't mean to sound stupid or selfish. I myself am going through infertility issues. I don't know what I would do without you guys. I have seen so many bad reviews about this place. Lotus clinic I believe. I am not going to bother messaging them. Ukraine is booming in the industry. I suggest you find an old place. They would be more reliable.
post #68 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. how are you? I am so sorry to hear what happened. It must have been devastating. My sister got married a few years ago. But she was struggling to conceive. Thus, she opted for surrogacy. She contacted a clinic to go for surrogacy. She sent an email to the clinic and waited a few days to hear back from them. But to her disappointment they did not reply back. She waited for months before she contacted them again, but she was disappointed again. The clinic is so unprofessional. They had no proper training on how to deal with customers or clients. She was so disappointed and lost all hope. If there are any good surrogacy clinics please let me know.
post #69 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey, Kylie, that’s so rude to you. they shouldn’t act like that.in this way they are spoiling their reputation. In the end, people will stop trusting them. as usually happened in many clinics and they began to pack up their whole setup. Why you are disappointing. Life is still there and you can breathe freely. Just attend open houses and conferences held nearer to you. I know about one of the conferences is on 18 19 of August. A lady who is head of the English Department is leading this event. Tell her your whole scenario and get suggestions that suits your best. This conference is arranged by a Ukraine clinic. As I am not sure about it. ask them at their email [email protected]. I once read from a broacher while I was sitting in a waiting room.
post #70 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-07-2018, 04:35 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

I feel so sad for you. There are many clinics which don't have any kind of concerns with the patient's health. Adonis is one of them. I was also not conceiving naturally. I contacted them. They asked for more and more money. But as a reward, there was a big loss in their treatment. I was so much disappointed by their attitude. I advise staying alert from this clinic at least. I was so much saddened and disappointed by this. After that, I contacted a clinic in Eastern Europe. They helped me and now I am a mother of a baby boy. I also suggest you contact them. But be aware from Adonics. Hope you will find happiness soon. Stay blessed.
post #71 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-07-2018, 07:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is very odd. An infertile have to face many problems. From beginning to end the whole path is filled with headaches. When an infertile go for treatment. From the selection of the clinic to the actual process. They have to face many problems. I am myself infertile. I had my child from surrogacy. In the beginning when I was gathering information about it. I was told about the clinic, Adonis. But all that glitters is not gold. They were very bad. I would suggest to you that don't visit them. If you care about your time and money. They are waste of time.
post #72 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-07-2018, 07:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have also agreed with you, Kylie. one of my friends got infertile. she was crying.then she comes to my home. there was another friend of mine at my home. he suggests us to go for surrogacy treatment. he suggested us to choose adonis for treatment.we to send them an email but they don't reply us. their management is too bad. i also came to know that their staff is not experienced. they also don't care of the surrogate mother. adonis clinic is so bad.they are also much expensive. i suggest everyone to choose another clinic for this treatment.
post #73 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 05:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is very awful. I don’t know why they do this? I have been listening, too many people complaining for a long time. A large number of people have been bothered by this clinic. My personal experience with Adonis is also very bad. I feel very bad for the people who pick them. When I contacted them I was much stressed. And then their behavior was worth-reviling. Everyone deserves an equal amount of respect. If I am respecting you its mean you should respect me back. But I guess they are unaware of it. After contacting with them my stress instead of vanishing, increased. They exhibit a nonprofessional behavior. Hope you find an appropriate clinic for you soon. Good luck for your quench.
post #74 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 07:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello, I felt bad to know about it. These clinics are more thank fraud. somewhere I had the same experience with Lotus. It has been going 5 years of my marriage since I don’t have a baby. It's because of un normal periods cycle. It was the distraught situation for me.but some mothers who had done with surrogacy told me to opt for surrogacy. For this, I tried to contact Lotus.i have sent a dozen emails but not get a reply yet. Now I am looking for another professional clinic. Thank you for sharing with us about this clinic attitude. Your information will help me lots. I hope I will get a better clinic soon. I don’t want to wait further. And I also suggest to other infertile please be aware of these clinics.
post #75 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 07:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

They'd be ashamed of their acts. Almost every day I come across such posts. Lotus clinic has scammed so many people. This shameful act by them should be stopped now. Surrogacy clinics are the only hope for infertile individuals. People go there with keen interest and hope. But when they face failure, it breaks the heart. Eager for money is the main reason for it. Well, people should be aware of their activities now. Most of the people feel shy while discussing their infertility. But courageous ladies like you are the real motivation. Thank you so much for reporting them here. Instead report them everywhere. I just hope may everyone get their desire soon. Hope for the best and beware of such frauds!
post #76 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Kylie. Really to hear about this. Indeed you would be so angry from the inside. But what can I do except wishing you the best of luck? This clinic should not have done this. This shows their intellect. This shows their capacity. But I also want to bring forward my friend’s experience with a clinic named Lotus. My friend wanted to go for Surrogacy. Because she was infertile. She contacted the clinic. They did not respond well. They did not even tell about the treatments cost. And dismissed her from the call. So I would recommend everyone not to visit this clinic. Otherwise, they will get a deathblow.
post #77 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Kylie. That's sad. Don't bother trying to contact them again. Find other clinics. From what I know they are in Ukraine. And Ukraine has the best clinics. They offer IVF to Surrogacy to Consultation. Trust me. I know. I've been there myself. If you need to know more. Message me. We can talk. You can share your problems with me. Don't worry. Stay strong okay. Much love to ya.
post #78 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Hope you are doing well Sorry to hear about your experience with the Adinos clinic. But guess what? You are not the only one here. This happened to so many people. It is so disappointing. I tried contacting them too. I mean we can't just fly into a whole different country just for consultation right? Contacting by email is what we have. Even international calls are so expensive. You can't talk about something in detail. So I decided to email them too. But they still haven't replied to me. I wasted so much time waiting for a reply from them. I did deserve to be treated like this.
post #79 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Kylie, I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry for you to experience with them. A similar disappointment was faced by my friend. She was declared by her doctor as infertile. She did not lose hope. She told me about all of this. I contacted Adonis. They agreed to help my friend. I sent her to the clinic. But a week later I was told by that same friend that this clinic isn’t what it looks like. They were not even responding to her. They are just taking advantage of the helplessness of people. She told me that this clinic’s treatment costs are too much high. Their reception is so poor. I advise you all please do research before selecting this type of unprofessional clinics.
post #80 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 08:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

oh, Kylie!!! I knew it. they never ever told you. I don't know what they are feeling and how they are treating us? they have lost your stamina. but I will advise you not lose your stamina very soon. these are cracks in the way of life. you sometimes fall down and sometimes stood up. but it doesn't mean we rely on just one clinic. if there are bad people on the bus then one of them must be a good person. don't ever hangouts with negativities. positive people always bring a solution to problems. while negative people bring mess with the problems and enhance the problematic situation. go outside and see for another clinic. life will be happy and adventurous if we think to make it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in