disappointed - Page 5 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! I feel so for your disappointment. The clinic is very unethical towards the customers. Well, you don't need to be a worry. There are others clinics available which have professional behavior. Biotexcom is one of them. I also had the great experience with biotexcom. I had been provided with great services there. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy over there. It was really a great journey. Now biotexcom team is going to the Uk for conducting an open event. It would be a great chance for you to have an initial consultation right there. You will get all necessary information regarding the treatment in the clinic by meeting team head. You will also have a great chance to sign a contract right there. Seats are limited, so register yourself as soon as possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 05:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello everyone, I wish the best health for you. I am really tensed at this time. I have been continuously sending emails to Adonis clinic. But they are no replying to my emails. I visited their website to get the contacts. The numbers are fakely registered. The calls are not going there. I am really nervous and confused. This was the first try that I thought to stand and get myself cured. But the clinic broke my hope into pieces. I wasn't expecting all this. They seemed to be very appealing. Their website tells an opposite story but their ignorance tells about their real faces. My head is just spinning right now. I need suggestions. Should I wait for them or should I discover a new clinic? Hello everyone, I wish the best health for you. I am really tensed at this time. I have been continuously sending emails to Adonis clinic. But they are no replying to my emails. I visited their website to get the contacts. The numbers are fakely registered. The calls are not going there. I am really nervous and confused. This was the first try that I thought to stand and get myself cured. But the clinic broke my hope into pieces. I wasn't expecting all this. They seemed to be very appealing. Their website tells an opposite story but their ignorance tells about their real faces. My head is just spinning right now. I need suggestions. Should I wait for them or should I discover a new clinic?
post #83 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! Hope you will be fine soon. I am so sorry for your experience. I had a similar experience. I can feel your pain But don't worry this happens to most of the women .Try to be strong. Consult a doctor or choose a clinic for your treatment. But avoid bad clinics. The Adonis clinic has a very negative reputation. They are everywhere trying to spam. The Adonis clinic is just taking advantage of the helplessness of couples who are facing infertility. I hope people learn about them. Be aware of this types of clinics. Good luck!
post #84 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 07:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear, I can't imagine that this happened to you too. I was searching for a better clinic for my sister. My bad I thought Adonis is one of them. I sent several emails to them. I used to send one mail regularly. I was hopeful. I was not so strong to see my sister weeping beside me. Her husband had left her on my own. I had to struggle for my sister. I called them on the numbers mentioned on the website. But my call always hangs up. We wasted 5 months on this. This was the end when I decided that no more try would be done contacting Adonis. They really fool others. They don't want to help anyone. All they want is to have money. They are just meant to waste time and efforts.
post #85 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am really sad to know about that. They are very irresponsible. Infertility is very hard to face. I suggest you consult with another clinic in Ukraine. As Ukraine is the best for infertility treatment. I was infertile too. I contacted Adonis. They never reply. They never pick the calls as well. I was very disappointed. They showed a very unprofessional attitude. I was Click here to enlarge. I think they are interested in money only. Best wishes to her. Tell her to stay strong.
post #86 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 10:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Am sorry to know about your bad experience with Lotus. They are just here to play with the feelings of the poor couples. People emailed them their issues and they don't even bother to answer them. This is how they are running their clinic. I don't know why no one is taking action against them. They must be banned until they improve their quality. My sister also faced a similar kind of situation with them. She emailed them about her problem. But they didn't bother to reply here. They always do this with everyone. They should understand the feelings of the customers or else close this clinic. Don't be sad. My good wishes and prayers are with you
post #87 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 07:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey kylie!!! That’s so sad. It means you are also worried. I am same as we are traveling in the same boat. You know I was so excited about the London conference. But it is postponed now. I read this news on their social media page. What a golden chance it was. Ukraine clinic does this just to spread awareness for those who aren’t expert in this field. I mailed them in the early morning. Anastasia said doctors are a bit busy in the clinic. So they have to arrange it for some other day. Venue and dates will be announced soon. Let’s see when they will. Let’s celebrate our worries together and turn them into the happiest moment.
post #88 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, so sorry to know about this. But don't take the stress. All will be fine soon. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. Surrogacy is a really great method. But there are some places like Adonis clinic. That use the people for their own good. I am also infertile. Now thought of choosing surrogacy. But I am really sad they even not replying. I am really stressed out. Adonis, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I am not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Stay positive.
post #89 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 11:09 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Loss and gain are the part of life. But a strong lady must not lose hope. She must be strong. I am sharing my story here with you hoping that you will understand that when there is life there is hope. I faced infertility and contacted a clinic named Adonis for the treatment. They are the worst clinic I have ever experienced. No proper facilities. No qualified staff. No guide they provided. Their bad behaviour made me hopeless. I stopped trying. But my mother encouraged me and my husband to support me in this situation. With their support, I consulted a clinic in eastern Europe. They gave us an appointment within days. We went there and I was so much surprised when I saw people getting happiness of parenthood and praising that research centre. They gave me hope. After the checkup, they suggested me surrogacy and now I am the mother of a baby girl. Their rates are not much expensive and their surrogates are so much nice ladies. Hope you will now understand that losing hope is losing yourself.
post #90 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 01:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Kylie, I have read many bad and negative reviews about Adonis last month.why Adonis are doing this with the person who has some hopes on them. Infertility has become a problem of every 5 or 8 women out of 20 or Above this.they are making fool all individuals. For some people its only last hope. If people try to contact them to minimize their problem instead of helping them they show an unethical response in return. these type of clinic need to be banned.they should be ashamed of themselves. they don’t know that this behaved have Click here to enlarge heart of many people. Thank you for let us know about Adonis behaviour. your post will help many infertile in choosing a better clinic for their treatment.
post #91 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 03:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sad to learn about your bad experience with Lotus clinic. They are just playing with people's feelings. Sometimes, surrogacy is the only hope for aspirants. People go there for having surrogacy. I have checked their offers. They are providing surrogacy treatment in fascinating prices. So individuals go there for saving both their time and money. They don't even realize that they have some hidden charges too. When they get scammed by them, it breaks the heart. Most of the aspirants give up trying due to this. However, glad to know that you are still trying hard to overcome your problem. I must say the Lotus clinic should be banned until they clear their point. You deserve appreciation too for reporting them here. Well, I'll suggest you surrogacy treatment. I hope everything will be okay with you. Wishing you all the best for your future!
post #92 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 03:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear Kylie! Don't be disappointed. Everything has a solution. I am sorry for your bad experience. But losing hope or getting disappointed is not the solution. You should stay brave and calm. Adonis clinic is just a scam. My cousin had a very bad experience with them. She was facing PCOS and had no baby. She tried to contact the clinic. But the clinic didn't reply to her. They also didn't pick up the call. They just want to make money no matter what. If someone is in real need they have no concern for them but with the money. Later on, she found the good clinic and now she is a mother of twins. I hope you'll get better. May the odds be in your favor. Good luck.
post #93 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 08:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry to know about your bad experience with the Lotus. Don't be the worried sweetheart. We usually learn from these bad experience. So be patient and don't lose hope. Everything will be alright. Many people are complaining about their bad services. It's good to see people are exposing them. I hope the health community and the government will take action against them. My friend also had an awful experience with them. She lost his ability to become mother naturally because of an accident and surrogacy was the only hope for her. She wrote the email about her issue and she is still waiting for their reply. This is so worrying for patients. This is how they are running their clinic. Such a shame. Am happy that women are exposing them through their posts.
post #94 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, i am so sorry to hear that. I can feel you. They have been so hash. They should be banned. There are so many money maker agencies around. Choosing the right clinic is hard. I also came across many. but thankfully i found a clinic like
biotexcom. It is the best clinic so far. You should contact them. I am visiting them for my surrogacy process. And trust me they are worth trying. You will never regret trying them. The clinic has high success rate. It has the best staff and doctors. the procedures are so reasonable as well as reliable. Do contact them. And one more thing the clinic is going to arrange an event soon. Do ask them about its venue and date also. And do visit them there. All the doctors along with head will be there. You will have a satisfactory visit. And you will easily clear your doubt also. I hope things work for you. Be strong and go ahead. Best of luck!
post #95 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"
I hope you are doing fine. This is a horrible situation that you are facing. I m so sorry to hear your story. First, you faced infertility then that clinic did bad to you. I can understand your pain. I have also faced this situation. I know it is not easy to deal with infertility. It hurts a woman a lot. I felt really bad about what that clinic did to you. It is a spam clinic. I have faced a horrible experience there. I became infertile due to miscarriages. I lost all my hope. I was really depressed. My friend suggests me a clinic named Adonis. I tried to contact them. First, they reply to me. They asked me to deposit some money in their account. I did it. After paying money. They stopped to reply. I sent them many emails but did not get a single response. I made me more depressed. I would suggest you keep away from this clinic."
post #96 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 05:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey dear, hope you are doing good. I am really happy for you. Finally, you have found a good clinic for you.choosing the best clinic for surrogacy is the biggest challenge for every infertile couple. And some like me got confused in it and destroy themselves by choosing inexperienced one. About two years ago, I got infertile due to cancer in my uterus.i was very upset. My uncle from eastern Europe suggests me to have my surrogacy from Adonis clinic. I and my husband went there. But it was worst ever decision of my life. when I went there. Because they treated me like the animal. Their staff was very bad. They were not cooperative.so I decided to come back & choose another clinic for me. Now am still searching for it. Wish me best of luck.
post #97 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 03:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing well. I agree with you. I have had the same experience with L***s clinic. I am an infertile also. I decided to get surrogacy opt few months back I found this clinic on internet. I took their email address. Because the clinic is in europe, and i live in uk. So it was difficult for me to visit the clinic directly. I had to travel to europe to visit clinic. But before that i wanted to get few details about the clinic, procedures and policies. I emailed the clinic. But no response. I kept on emailing for two months. I used to email daily. Even i called them often also. But neither i got replies to my emails, nor my calls were answered. and this really shattered me. I was hoping that my hard time is going to be ending soon. But no! This clinic made me hopeless again. This clinic made me disappointed again. I don't know why such clinic are not banned yet. they are scammers. They are only money making agencies. Guys beware of such clinics. Choose a clinic carefully.
post #98 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 05:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, How are you? Infertility is the worst experience. Majorities of woman are facing this. My friend also faces this. She had three miscarriages. She tries to contact to Adonics but they did not reply her. Their behavior is totally unprofessional. Then she moved to another clinic. She is now under treatment of IVF. I wish she will become a mother soon. You should have to move to another clinic. Select a good clinic that will understand your situation. Wish you a very best of luck. I do the prayer for you that you become a mother soon.
post #99 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 05:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello, sorry to know about it. I don’t know how could be Adonis is so careless. I have read many bad reviews about this clinic. Almost every day I came across such type of bad reviews. they are betraying the one who has some hope on them. Instead of helping such individuals they are creating another mess for them. I don’t know what will they get with this attitude. They should be ashamed of their acts. Indeed infertility is not a small problem. For lessening this burden when someone contacts them they show such bad response. We should beware of this type of scammer. They are just keen to make money. Otherwise, they don’t care about other life. Many of my individuals are telling about Adonis.thank you for making us aware of this clinic. I hope they will soon get a lesson.
post #100 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 07:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! I hope you are doing fine. I feel very bad to hear this news. Its been really devastating for me when I had tried to contact them. I am also an infertile lady. I emailed them my reports and asked for information regarding the treatment. But the clinic didn't give any response to my email. After such a bad experience I didn't lose my hope. Then I found a reputable clinic. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy from there. I learned from my experience that the choice of the clinic is always important. I hope best for you. I recommend ladies to beware scammer like Adonis. Best wishes. God bless you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in