Sybermoms Parenting Forum

Sybermoms Parenting Forum (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/)
-   Forum Lobby (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/722-forum-lobby/)
-   -   disappointed (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/722-forum-lobby/745850-disappointed.html)

Farrah41 08-14-2018 07:37 AM

Kylie, Im so sorry for the disappointment you have faced. Im sure its very hard for infertile people to face this. I hope that your post will help people to know which clinics are not worthy at all. Infertility is such a curse. Many people give up on the journey of fighting it. But I believe one should stay consistent. Searching for a good clinic is very important. Because you pay them, you give you time to them and visit them with high hopes. When i was diagnosed with infertility i was very perplexed with the situation. I had no idea how will my procedure go. But thanks to the clinic i visited in Ukraine. They guided me well and assured me with all the assistance. Today im blessed because of them. I would recommend everyone to visit them. Especially the people living in London, Because the clinic in Visiting soon there. Get yourself registered and get the best of the treatment.

olivia_1990 08-14-2018 10:12 AM

Hey Kylie! I hope you are doing good. I can understand how you would be feeling right now. This is very terrible of them to not reply to you. I had a similar experience with Lotus clinic. When I got to know about my infertility, it took me long to realize I must opt for fertility treatments. When I realized that I must be going for infertility treatment, I started my research work. I knew I had to make the right choice of clinic. Because choosing a right clinic would lead me to the perfect treatment. I had heard about Lotus clinic a lot. Therefore, I wanted to contact them online. I emailed them online and asked for their contact number. I wanted to get in touch with their staff. Plus I asked about their rates because I have heard that surrogacy is quite costly. They never replied to my emails. I waited too long. The result was that I stopped trusting such clinics. But you must try to move on and start your research work, girl! You will find the right clinic.

Farrah41 08-15-2018 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda002 (Post 12222026)
Hey there! I hope you are doing fine. I feel very bad to hear this news. Its been really devastating for me when I had tried to contact them. I am also an infertile lady. I emailed them my reports and asked for information regarding the treatment. But the clinic didn't give any response to my email. After such a bad experience I didn't lose my hope. Then I found a reputable clinic. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy from there. I learned from my experience that the choice of the clinic is always important. I hope best for you. I recommend ladies to beware scammer like Adonis. Best wishes. God bless you.

Hi Amanda, I totally agree with you. Im so sorry for what you have faced. Clinics these days are a fraud mostly. I think people must research first. It's better to look for the people who have been to the clinic. And ask them for the reviews of that clinic. This is the most helpful way to find the right opinion about the clinic. People face a lot of terrible issues after being diagnosed infertile. They visit them with all the hopes high. I feel sorry for the people who have been dumped or disappointed by them. The one i visited is in Ukraine. And that was just amazing. They provided me with great services. Their team was very cooperative. Well, I would recommend people to visit them.

Ashley Avril 08-15-2018 06:37 AM

Hye there Kylie! I feel really bad for you. I know how it feels to be devastated emotionally because of infertility. then to end up again with scammers like these clinics. I wish I could help you feel a little better what you had to go through. But I have some amazing news for you dear! It is better to just trust very few clinics in this regard. Well, the clinic named Biotexcom is hosting a public event for all the couples seeking for help. They will also have a free counseling session in order to help the new couples discuss their issues and even get better opinions and guidance. You need to go there. I am sure you will find help there and you might, later on, want to join the clinic.

becky 08-15-2018 09:17 AM

Hey. I hope you are well sorry to hear about your experience with this clinic. Guess what? You are not the only one. I have experienced the same thing with the Adonis clinic. When I decided to contact them I had high hopes. I messaged them so many times. I understand they are running a clinic. I know they are really busy. But there should be someone to answer the people. This is no a very common procedure. Of course, we have questions about things like that. If they won't even reply to us how do they expect us to become their clients? It's all really absurd and disappointing. I hope you find a better clinic soon.

ameliabrown 08-20-2018 02:54 PM

Hey Eshal, hope you are doing well. This is sad dear. I understand this must be very difficult for you. Please dont loose faith is surrogacy. Its a wonder treatment. Infact after trying to conceive for 10 years, surrogacy is my last resort. I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies and 2 failed IUI attempts. Later I had many such bad experiences with scam clinics. But all fingers are not equal. There are good clinics too. Biotexcom clinic is planning an event soon. In this event there head of English department Anastasia will take to discuss infertility treatments. Also a chance to sign contracts will be given at the end. You should definitely attend this event. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

VVEEVE 08-20-2018 06:49 PM

Hello i hope that you are in a better condition now. I have read so many bad reviews about this clinic. I myself got scammed by this shitty clinic. I wish i would have joined these forums before. Howver, i was blessed with another clinic in Ukraine. It was the best clinic ever. I got pregnant after the first try due to their amazing treatment. Now im a mother of a baby boy. The best part is that everything was so affordable for us due to their deals and packages. You must give this clinic a try. They replied to my emails almost the very next day. Sometimes even earlier. Their staff is so kind and cooperative. Their doctors are so learned and professional. They really do have a command over what they are doing. It is very amazing to see so many happy women. I have never read a single bad review about this clinic. You must check this clinic out ASAP.

juliet 08-21-2018 03:41 AM

Hey! Hope you are doing good! Well, this is life and we have to cope up with it! I used to be the pessimistic as well! But one of my friends came to my home and I have spoken to her about my problem! She said to me to go to a clinic in Ukraine! I am happy that I have listened to her! I visited them and they told me that surrogacy is the safe process! Now me and my DH are planning to go there and signing a contract! So one should never lose hope! All clinics are not same!

Hannah 08-21-2018 04:14 AM

Hi dear, I am so sorry to hear that you have to face this all. I can understand what you must be feeling now. This is really heart-wrenching. But you are not only the one who has to go through this. There are so many people who have been facing trouble with them. Everyone has been complaining about their attitude, their rude behavior and the way they are treating their clients. So you should not take this to your heart. I think you should not waste your time in contacting that clinic. Instead, you should look into some other clinics for yourself. I hope you find a good clinic for yourself soon. Good luck.

katherine582 08-21-2018 04:43 AM

Hey kylie,hope you are doing well.I am sorry to hear about your experience with such clinic.I too had similar experiences with such clinics in the beginning.I too am infertile and considered surrogacy.So contacted many clinics about it but was not happy with their responses and rates.I have recently found a clinic in Ukraine and have found them capable and reliable.They have been very supportive and guiding as well.I recommend you to look them up as they are easy to find.Their services are exceptional and rates reasonable.Hope my reply helps you out.

Lisawatson 08-21-2018 05:30 AM

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I don't know what to do with such scammers. they are just disgusting. Choosing the right clinic is hard. And it takes a lot of courage and patience. But if you find one, that efforts feel nothing. Like it my case, I struggled a lot to find a worth clinic. I came across many scammers. And got disappointed as well. But i didn't lose hope. I kept on trying. And i found a clinic in ukraine. And trust me it is one of the best clinic i have ever visited. This clinic not just offer reliable procedures, but support you emotionally as well. On my first visit i saw a visible change in my self. And its been three months, I ma totally a changed person. I am so strong and positive. I am so hopeful. My surrogacy is going to be starting later this month. And i am not scared at all. This is what this clinic did to me. So don't lose hope. Find a right one. It will change your life as well.

Raina 08-21-2018 08:48 AM

Hey Becky, hope you are doing well. You are right dear. These clinics can be busy. But patients need to get necessary information. All patients can not even visit so they should be vigilant enough to respond timely. I am sorry that you also have to face this unpleasant experience. This clinic really needs to learn. But this should not stop you rather you should find a better clinic to start your treatment soon. I have endometriosis and such delays has made my medical condition even worse. I have had faced 2 failed IVF attempts and a failed marriage. Still I didnt loose hope. The clinic I am referring is coming to visit soon. Their qualifies staff along with Anastasia, head of their english department, will come to she light upon possible infertility treatments. Biotexcoms' staff will also allow you to sign treatment contract at the end. Hope this will help you find the right treatment.

Raina 08-21-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by becky (Post 12222218)
Hey. I hope you are well sorry to hear about your experience with this clinic. Guess what? You are not the only one. I have experienced the same thing with the Adonis clinic. When I decided to contact them I had high hopes. I messaged them so many times. I understand they are running a clinic. I know they are really busy. But there should be someone to answer the people. This is no a very common procedure. Of course, we have questions about things like that. If they won't even reply to us how do they expect us to become their clients? It's all really absurd and disappointing. I hope you find a better clinic soon.

Hey Becky, hope you are doing well. You are right dear. These clinics can be busy. But patients need to get necessary information. All patients can not even visit so they should be vigilant enough to respond timely. I am sorry that you also have to face this unpleasant experience. This clinic really needs to learn. But this should not stop you rather you should find a better clinic to start your treatment soon. I have endometriosis and such delays has made my medical condition even worse. I have had faced 2 failed IVF attempts and a failed marriage. Still I didnt loose hope. The clinic I am referring is coming to visit soon. Their qualifies staff along with Anastasia, head of their english department, will come to she light upon possible infertility treatments. Biotexcoms' staff will also allow you to sign treatment contract at the end. Hope this will help you find the right treatment.

Irina21 08-27-2018 06:37 AM

Hello, Kylie. How are you? I hope you're alright. This is awful! Move on, dear. You don't want to go to that place, anyway! Trust me! I have a friend. She went there for her treatment. Safe to say, it didn't work out. It's been over a year and she's looking for a new clinic. She starts cursing whenever I ask her about Adonis. She says it was the worst experience of her life. So, maybe it's great that you aren't going for it! Good luck, honey. I hope you find a great clinic.

Lisawatson 08-27-2018 08:34 AM

Hey, i have a suggestion for you. Go to biotexcom clinic website and get registered for their upcoming event. This clinics has higher success rate for fertility treatments. I am going to visit the event as well. Yet the venue and date have not been finalized but the seats for event are limited. You must visit the event. All the doctors along with head will be visiting the event. i have heard a lot about the clinic. So i don't wanna miss this chance. You should avail this also. Maybe this is the clinic we are looking for.

Portia37 08-27-2018 09:53 AM

Hey there! I had also heard a lot about this clinic called Adonis. When we came to know that I am infertile, we took no time to contact it. I and my husband separately sent them emails thinking that anyone can get a reply. Guess what? We got not even a single reply in three months. They are scams.

Amber 08-27-2018 01:44 PM

Hello kylie, I hope you are doing great. I'm glad that you chose to opt for surrogacy. But the way some clinics are behaving is disgusting. There is no humanity left in some people out there. But love, don't lose hope. There are this amazing clinic called BiotexCom in europe. This clinic is the most reliable and trustworthy. Their staff is highly professional. Their success rates for infertility treatments are pretty much high. They are organizing the event. Go and register yourself as the seats are limited. Date and venue is not decided yet. But get your seat book for the event. So, you can avail this amazing offer. All the doctors and the head will be visiting the event. And will guide you further. Good luck.

RitaSands 08-27-2018 08:42 PM

Oh yes! Last time, I called them for a package, it was listed on their website. They refused to accept it, gave me another long list. They mailed me another package, far more expensive and stopped responding to me. I don't even get it. They have such a poor customer service! So, yeah! Would endorse it! I can't even imagine going back to them. You're not the one to face this scam. I met two other people complaining of their customer service and poorer management!

emilia 08-28-2018 12:06 PM

Hey guys, hope you all are doing well. Sorry about your experience. I wanted to share my story with you guys as I have faced same issues. I got married to my husband 5 years back and got pregnant two years back, and I suffered a miscarriage, it was the worst incident of my life, I was shattered as I had lost my very first baby, I was so excited for it. My husband gave me hopes and I tried to conceive again but couldn't, I consulted my doctor and they told me I may not conceive at all again now. I consulted many other doctors and the result was the same. I was disappointed, I then decided to try surrogacy and fortunately found the best clinic. I contacted a clinic named in Ukraine. I emailed my details to them and they responded, plus they are so humble and kind. as I live in Europe so it was easy to travel to Ukraine for treatment. they made it easy for me. Everything was handled so professionally. Today I have a baby boy. I am happier than I could every be. Hope the same for you too.

ammy.j 08-28-2018 12:38 PM

Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry for you. I know how hurtful it would be. Don't worry. I hope you will be a mother soon. Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. Many people face such experiences. Well, it is so bad that such clinics take advantage from innocent people. I hope that you will be aware of such clinic next time. I think that you should find another clinic by asking reliable people. There are many great ones too. Best of Luck!