disappointed - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

disappointed

Hi guys. So, I contacted this clinic called Adinos. I wanted to know about their surrogacy rates. I've been considering having another baby. And guess what? They didn't even bother replying to me? How completely careless and irresponsible is that? I'm so disappointed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 06:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Kylie, I hope you are doing well. I had a very similar experience with the clinic. I myself am shocked at the way they treated me. I emailed them twice and they didn't even bother replying to me. I have been really confused about DE program. Therefore, had emailed them regarding that but they didn't respond. I have given up on them. I don't think I can waste any more of my time on them.
post #3 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 06:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, kylie. How are you doing? I hope you’re okay. I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. You must be devastated. These kinds of things make you lose your faith in humanity. It’s honestly a joke. How can you not take your potential customers, seriously? I can relate to your experience. This is because I faced a similar heartbreak before I started my process. I almost lost my faith in surrogacy, as well. It’s so hard to find a good clinic.
post #4 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 08:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Kylie. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry for you to experience with them. I have had a similar experience. I tried to contact them too with a friend. And I didn't get a response either. These people are defaming many good colicins. we should raise awareness about it. This is really a serious topic. However, I wish you good luck. Keep looking for a good clinic. Take care. Lots of love and support. And prayers for you too.
post #5 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 11:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I can understand this situation because I also faced this. I also tried to contact them but they didn't respond. Nor they were replying to my emails. These days, infertility problem is increasing all over the world and many couples are facing this major problem in life. The time is changed now and most of people are living unhealthy and inactive life schedule these days. In past times, our elders were living healthy and active lifestyle and they were too strong to face this happiness easily. Time is changed now and now most people are very busy and they have various kinds of stress on the mind. There can be many causes for infertility problem and these days stress and unhealthy lifestyle on and causes of this issue. In such conditions, it is never a good option to give up and you should always keep trying to find good results. Your body will always need time to recover from such alcohol damage so you should wait for right time. I will suggest you switch to Healthy lifestyle and I will suggest you add some good nutrition and regular exercise in your routine. It can be really helpful to live healthy and active Lifestyle when you are trying to conceive. It is also important to get rid of any kind of mental stress. Meditation can be very helpful to get rid of any kind of mental stress. It is a good thing that you realized your mistake and now you want to find a solution to it. I will suggest you be positive and hopeful to get such happiness in your life. At right time, you will be able to get such happiness and will be blessed with a baby.
post #6 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 01:22 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so disappointed in them too! they don't even bother replying why do they even have this clinic open then. These people clearly don't feel how we feel.. so disappointed.
post #7 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 01:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I can understand, sweetie. Just don't bother contacting this clinic ever. I faced a very similar situation to yours. I am trying to make people aware of the fact that Adonis clinic is just a waste of time. They are gonna end up disappointing you always. So many people have written bad reviews about them. I am sure they'll suffer after this.
post #8 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 04:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This clinic is really bad at handling patients. They do not respond on time. And sometimes, they do not respond at all. You should find another clinic for your treatment. Adonis or Lotus won't help you in this matter. I have heard a lot of people making complaints about them. I hope you find a good clinic soon.
post #9 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 07:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so bad. Why are they doing all this? I am listening to such complaints from so long. A number of people have been troubled by this clinic. The person contacting them is already so stressed. And then they do this. What kind of behaviour is this? We need to do something about it. I understand that such clinics are really busy. They do have a number of people to deal with. But that does not mean that you adopt such an unprofessional behaviour. Everyone deserves equal respect. And all these patients have respect. They need to deal with them nicely too. I hope they get this thing soon. And people should stop contacting these clinics for some time.
post #10 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 09:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for posting your experience with the clinic. This post will surely help others in deciding on a clinic. I'm sorry that they turned you down like this. This is so unprofessional. Look for other clinics which are actually good. I hope you find one. Good luck!
post #11 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 04:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is so bad that you contacted adinos for info but no response. It is very unprofessional attitude. They do not realise that how tormenting period is this for any parent or a couple. I think you can look for some other option. You will find better clinics. There is no need to waste time waiting for a reply. Wishing you a great search.
post #12 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 06:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

They are a scam. They are just wasting our time. Many people are complaining about such clinics. They are so unprofessional. I hope they will understand how much we are in pain. I know it is never easy for a woman. Many people are facing infertility. A clinic in Europe is renown for its surrogacy. It is better to go there instead of wasting time with these clinics.
post #13 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 07:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry for what all happened with you. One people should never do that. Everything is going so bad now. I am not feeling good about it. It's really the worst experience for me as well. I felt really alone. They do such kind of stuff to the people. I am not going to rely on them now. I am looking for something else. But to be frank. In back few days the women I have interacted with have told me more things about this Lotus clinic. I was in complete shock. And you are not a single person. Most of the women over the forum have found complaining that they are still waiting for their reply But thankfully there does exist the clinics that are providing best procedures and results. At times I used to say to people that you should look into their websites they would speak the real truth. But I am afraid now. Because it is to say that. They have many false pieces of information over there clinics official website. Everyone should be very careful about all such stuff. I hope everything will be alright.
post #14 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 07:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You are right. They are so unskillful and pathetic. My friend was infertile. She wanted to be a mother but no luck. She wanted to have a baby but she was not that fortunate. In the end, she decided to go to clinic lotus. They were not responding at all. So she changed clinic and went for surrogacy from Europe. She has a daughter now.
post #15 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi guys. Thanks for commenting on this post. This really shocked me. I had no idea you people experienced this too. This is outrageous. Thanks to these forums that we could share such important information with each other. People would refrain from going to the Adinos clinic. I wouldn't want them to experience the same things.
post #16 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 08:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey there! I hope you are doing great.OMG, I had the same experience with Adonis clinics. I was looking for information about surrogacy for my sister. she was declared infertile last year. they did not reply to my emails, they should've been responsive but sadly they did not bother. I was in pain and very angry at them. it was indeed a disappointing experience.
post #17 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 03:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to hear about this. You must have faced a hard time. You are not the only one. So many people have experienced the same thing. I don’t understand what this clinic is up to. Adonis has made a very bad image of its clinic now. I heard that It used to be a very reputable clinic once. But i guess that was a lie because Now they have such poor management. My friend faced a similar issue. She was very dissatisfied with their behavior. She felt really bad. She is totally against that clinic. I would suggest everyone, not their visit or contact them. It will only be a waste of time. There is no use to contact them. They will not bother to reply.
post #18 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am really sad to know about that. They are very irresponsible. Infertility is very hard to face. I suggest you consult with another clinic in Ukraine. As Ukraine is the best for infertility treatment. You can consult BioTex Com. they are very helping. They reply in time. their services are up to the mark. I heard many good reviews about that. Never lose hope. Contact them and try to find your solution. They will never disappoint you. I can assure that. they will fulfill you all dreams. Best wishes to her. Tell her to stay strong.
post #19 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 09:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm so sorry about this. Thanks for starting this thread. These clinics are there to just shatter our dreams. They are total scams. I have also heard many bad reviews about Lotus clinic from people from different forums. I wish all very best of luck to those who are going through infertility. Hope you guys get to have children soon.
post #20 of 120 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 02:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, Hope so you are doing great. I appreciate that you chose to focus on treatment. The clinic should be ashamed of their act. Clinics are built for sake of humanity. The method of surrogacy guarantees success. This is the reason my sister chose it. She was very upset when doctors broke the news that she couldn’t conceive naturally. In Europe, there are best clinics. Which are not so expensive and provide you with a great environment. Stay positive. Hope for the best. My best wishes are with you. Take care Stay Positive. All will be fine. All the best for future ahead.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in