Excited to Get Pregnant - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
Blue Tongue Lizard

Excited to Get Pregnant

My relationship with my partner has been great. We're trying to have a baby soon! I hope everything will turn out fine so that we can soon become parents. It's good to know that I'm in a marriage where there are so much love and support. Share your experience with your husband now that you are trying to have a baby. I need some tips too Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 08:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. It makes me really happy to read this post. My DH is an amazing person. He's been with me through thick and thin. The worst time of my life was when I got scammed by a clinic. It was called the Adonis Clinic. They were so rude to me. I had lost all hopes of ever getting a baby. It was the lowest of all lows. But my husband helped me through that time. We put that wretched experience behind us. My husband put them right, too. He's a lawyer, actually, so yeah that's pretty sexy. We're still fighting a case against them. But, yeah, he's a gem of a person.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 11:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. This is a fantastic post. Husbands ARE so important! I can understand. My husband has honestly helped me so much through my TTC journey. Especially, when we decided to become intended parents. It was really hard at first. But things got better when we found this really good clinic. Both the clinic's staff and my husband were a massive help in helping me get here. The clinic's staff is simply the best. They have the best doctors and their equipment was amazing. Along with them, my husband was there throughout. It made the entire IVF journey so easy for me. I'm so glad for having him.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 01:14 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello everyone! it's an awesome news for everybody having ripeness issues that BIOTEXCOM is going to the UK on the 18th and 19th of August. There would be an open day occasion by the heads of BIOTEXCOM facility. You can share your issues, past medicines, and drugs with them. It will be an extraordinary open door which no one could ever need to miss. Along these lines, hustle just a bit and enlist your seats right now on BIOTEXCOM.com as the number of seats is constrained. Everybody who is experiencing such issues and live in the UK, it's a brilliant open door for you all.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Blue Tongue Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle9 View Post
Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. This is a fantastic post. Husbands ARE so important! I can understand. My husband has honestly helped me so much through my TTC journey. Especially, when we decided to become intended parents. It was really hard at first. But things got better when we found this really good clinic. Both the clinic's staff and my husband were a massive help in helping me get here. The clinic's staff is simply the best. They have the best doctors and their equipment was amazing. Along with them, my husband was there throughout. It made the entire IVF journey so easy for me. I'm so glad for having him.
I have to agree that husbands are really important. They are the best!! It's good to know that we both love our marriages with our partners. I think both of us good enjoy some positive vibes from reading regain articles.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello beautiful women of this group. I know some of us are either pregnant, trying to conceive or we have opted for surrogacy. I am the third one. My IVF cycles failed so I chose surrogacy. The world has progressed so much with these amazing procedures. I am registered at Biotexcom clinic right now. I will meet my surrogate any day now. I am so excited for the process. By the way, if any of you is intersted. They are coming to the UK on 17-18 August for an event. They will be helping many women out. They are allowing on the spot registerations. Good luck guys!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 05:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

When I was facing these problems, I got suggestions from friends, doctors and from many other forums. in the end, I chose Biotexcom for myself. I had a successful IVF experience with them. And maybe that is the reason I am so excited about them coming to London In August. I have told all my friends and the ladies I know on different forums. I want everyone to avail this golden opportunity because this way everyone will get the benefit. Although there is a bit of a problem as Biotexcom is pretty famous and nobody wants to miss the chance to meet the Head of English department so there is a possibility that seats will be occupied pretty soon. so if you wanna register yourself do it ASAP on this website [email protected].
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 08:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. It is a good news. I think you should not make it late now. Well, my husband is supportive. I am an actually infertile woman. I wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in my fate. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I am a happy mother. I have no more worries. Well, there are many clinics who are betraying us. Playing with our emotions is their best game. Adonis is the worst clinic I have ever experienced.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 08:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. I want to tell my friend. My friend wanted to be a mother badly. She wanted to be a mom. But due to unknown reason. She was infertile. She was so upset. She went for IVF too. But it failed. She also went for IUI but no luck. In this time she was also betrayed by Adonis clinic. In the end, She decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided them with a healthy surrogate. She is a happy mother now. I am so happy for her.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there. I hope you all are fine. Great, post. I am very sad. I want to share my experience. I am infertile. I decided to become a surrogate mother. So I came to know about clinic name Adonis. I contacted them. I Called them. It was my worst day of life. They were rude on call. They played with my feelings. Then I mailed them. They didnt repled there mail. They are big time scam. I need help.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 07:36 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

So, Hello there!. My name is Alina D Cruz. I'm married and infertile. I want to share my experience with you. That, when me and my husband is going to some hill station. Then, i'm normal by health and body. There is no pain in my body. We live there for one week. Before one day we coming back to home. There is something happen with me. I'm eating something and suddenly pain is starting into my body. Then we go to the clinic and doctors tells me that i'm suffering from infertility. Then, i hear about the Ukraine's best clinic. This is old and well reputed. We are near from this clinc, then we visit this clinic. Their staff are so firendly and loyal. They can admit me quickly and start the treatment. Now i'm very good without any pain in my body.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 07:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

We've not had a great experience trying to conceive, naturally. It's been tough for us. However, he's been super supportive. We're planning on trying assisted conception to help us. We've heard about a couple of methods which could definitely be good for us. Please keep us in your prayers. I'm confident this could be the perfect ending to our TTC journey.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 10:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I did not have a "normal" experience. We had to straightaway look at alternatives. It was due to my PCOS. We got lucky in that regard, though. IVF was something we weren't comfortable about. However, reluctantly, I underwent the procedure. It was successful on the first attempt! I hope something similarly great happens for you, as well!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in