Update - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Update

Hey all. I hope you all are enjoying your good day. I just caught my eye on the news. The plan that was supposed to happen on 18 19 August in London by Biotexcom is a little bit changed. Remember the plan has not been canceled. Actually, the plan is postponed. This is due to the fact the place venue was not up to the mark. As more people were interested in the event it needed to be a grand one. The team has decided to give more chance to people. Therefore, they are searching for a right place. The dates are postponed. I hope this brings betterment. The wait will be more now. But we can do this to achieve something bigger. For having updates, keep an eye on their website.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, thank you for the update. A close friend of mine was going through a hard time and then I suggested her to look into a very good clinic. I had an amazing experience with them. Now she and her husband will be opting for surrogacy there. since we have heard that Biotexcom is coming to town we are very excited about it. we have heard many good reviews about them. Personally, I got my successful IVF treatment from there. Now they are having an event. I mean wow but Ugh! why they didn't do it in my time. Hope it goes well.
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy is a great alternative for those who cannot conceive and become parents. With the help of a surrogate mom, it is now possible for the infertile couples. I am also looking into it. One of the very well reputed clinics is having an event. Biotexcom is one of the most recognized clinics. They are having an open house event. It's time we all get our answers. It is time to fight back. If anyone wants they'll be able to give you an appointment too. I think no one should miss this chance. I am also going to avail this amazing opportunity.
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigail. How are you doing, honey? I hope you're alright. This is fantastic news! I can't wait for it. I heard that the dates were changed, though. And the venue is still undecided. But, even then, I am so excited! It's going to be amazing. I underwent treatment with them, actually. It was a wonderful experience. They are all really good people. They are genuinely nice. And, not just because we pay them. That's something that I like. And they are all real geniuses in their domain. Which is why I'm excited! It'll be a great opportunity to learn.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

yeah, Abigail is saying right. I also get a news from my confidential resources. I confirmed it from Anastasia. I mailed her at above-mentioned email. She replied to me right after I mailed her. She said yeah our dates have been changed. This is due to some managerial issues. Their doctors are bit busy now in biotexcom operations. Anastasia said they soon will announce new dates of their arrival. Moreover, the venue will also be changed. Now we have enough time to plan our schedule. Ladies take your time and do what you want. It seems that this weekend is much busy for me. I think August has been a busy month for all professionals and experts. See you when new dates announced.
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-11-2018, 01:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, surrogacy is the best infertility treatments for infertile individuals. Numerous individuals have taken advantage through it. It's still helping individuals to make their dream come true. I must say everyone should give it a try. Success chances in surrogacy are almost 100 percent. People feel failure due to bad quality treatment. Local surrogates is another cause for this issue. I'll recommend everyone to go to some good clinic. BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine is offering surrogacy with success guarantee. They are even providing a guarantee about the success. Well, they are going to organize an event. They'll have public sessions soon. Theirs even was in the mid of this month. But now both the event date and venue has been changed. It would be a golden chance for individuals to have a baby. Everyone should avail this opportunity.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-11-2018, 03:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is a very informative session. I think all those in need should definitely visit it. And those who do not have a problem should go too. Afterall, it's good to get knowledge about this stuff. Especially for couples. It's going to be very useful for everyone. I had my surrogacy at this clinic and I was very satisfied with their treatment. I have a baby now. But my DH and I have decided to visit this event. I am sure we'll get a lot of information from there. We can also discuss our problems with them. I would advise everyone to go there. Their English department head Anastasia would be present too. She's a really nice lady. Wishing you all good luck!
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-11-2018, 06:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is an amazing session being held by the clinic. It's going to happen very soon. The clinic is coming there with their team. They will be conducting a consultation session. It will be very beneficial to a lot of people. Their department head Anastasia would be present too. She is a very sweet lady. You can also meet her there. She'll be glad to help everyone. The seats are very limited. I would suggest you guys register as soon as possible. No one should miss this opportunity. The clinic is really good with treatment for infertile couples. Wishing good luck to all those going for this event. Share your experiences with us. We'll be glad to know.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so glad to hear about the event. Many people have been talking about it on different forums. It's great to see how people are opening up to such things. I have heard that many people have registered for the session. It's basically a consultation session where we can discuss our problems with them. We can ask them for advice. And they'll answer our queries. I am sure that it's going to be very useful. My sister was a surrogate at that clinic. So she knows a lot about them. She tells me that it's a really good clinic. They offer really nice packages. I would suggest everyone in a problem to go to the session. And I pray that all of you get your problems solved soon.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 02:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are well. It is really nice of you to update us about this. It is amazing how the clinic is being this caring and considerate. One of the reasons why I told all my friends to visit them. I think it is a one time opportunity that is not to be missed. The clinic is making sure to make it perfect. Usually, in events like this, it is really important to make sure everything is organized perfectly. The clinic is known for being very responsible. I hope everything goes according to the plan. If you are interested in attending this event do get in touch with the clinic. Previously, they have been mentioning that the seats are limited so you should contact them beforehand. Good luck to all those who are attending. I hope this event is a success. I am so excited for this to happen. Whoever goes do let me know how it went.
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 10:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy for the update. I am sure they will do their best to help us. I am sure the event will be great. They must be going hard work. I know them. They are really professional people. Three of my friends were visiting the event. I am sure they will be waiting for an update soon. Till then please take care. Be strong and positive. Lots of love and support.
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 10:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Hello My Dear, Hope you are doing well and living like a believer. I think all those in need should definitely visit it. And those who do not have a problem should go too. Afterall, it's good to get knowledge about this stuff. Especially for couples. It's going to be very useful for everyone. I had my surrogacy at this clinic and I was very satisfied with their treatment. I have a baby now. But my DH and I have decided to visit this event. I am sure we'll get a lot of information from there. We can also discuss our problems with them. I would advise everyone to go there. Their English department head Anastasia would be present too. She's a really nice lady. So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the high success ration clinics. Best wishes for all of you. My love is always with you people. Best wishes.
"
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 04:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey everyone! Abigail, you shared a great news. And thanks for updating. Biotexcom is an amazing clinic for surrogacy. I have been there for my treatment. They really provide you with their best service. I don't have any complaints against them. they know how to deal with their patients and clients. they are really cooperative. they are trying to help people in their lives. unlike other unprofessional clinics and teams. I can recall one name the Adonis. That clinic really wasted a lot of my time. Don't go there. And it's again another service from Biotexcom that they are arranging this event. I wish I could go too to meet the team again. Anyone interested plz avail this chance.
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 04:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigail. How are you? I hope you're alright. This is really good news! I'm so happy it's happening. It's going to be so good! I am absolutely buzzing. I called them last night. They said they'll confirm the dates and the venue soon. I've called them thrice in the last four days. I think they probably hate me, now. Haha, I'm just kidding. They treated me amazingly. It's going to be such a good event to learn things. Don't miss it, guys, trust me!
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 05:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilia View Post
hey everyone! Abigail, you shared a great news. And thanks for updating. Biotexcom is an amazing clinic for surrogacy. I have been there for my treatment. They really provide you with their best service. I don't have any complaints against them. they know how to deal with their patients and clients. they are really cooperative. they are trying to help people in their lives. unlike other unprofessional clinics and teams. I can recall one name the Adonis. That clinic really wasted a lot of my time. Don't go there. And it's again another service from Biotexcom that they are arranging this event. I wish I could go too to meet the team again. Anyone interested plz avail this chance.
Hello, Emilia. How are you? I hope you're alright. I'm so sorry for you. This must have been awfully hard. I mean the bad experience. I know what it's like! I had a similar experience. I had lost all hope. I went to the same clinic. They screwed me over! I had so many expectations. But, at the end of the day, I'm just glad I got out of there, alright. Adonis is an evil clinic. Avoid them at all costs, guys! I'd never wish that experience on anyone.
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 06:34 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hey. How are you all. Hope youíre good and kind. There are so many peoples who are suffering from infertility. These diseases can lead the darkness to the patients. When, Iím suffering from surrogacy, doctors recommend me the clinic. This clinic is in Ukraine. There are so many doctors who are well educated. Their nurses are so kind and good. Nurses can take care the health of patients as like family members. There are some peoples or patients, who are kind with nurses and doctors also. Doctors are very loyal with the patients. Doctors are also take care the patients. Then, I suggest the patients to visit this clinic to get a good health. Patients will recover their health from couple of days.
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 09:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Omg wow, this is so amazing. this is such a great news. I am so happy for you. We have recently decided to go for surrogacy. The clinic we chose is coming near us for an event. Plus I have heard that we will get a chance for our initial consultation. Isnít that amazing. And we will be able to meet Anastasia too. I have heard their seats are limited. So hurry to get yourself booked. I have just done it myself. Hoping to see most of you there. Itís an amazing opportunity for the meetup. If anyone of you doesnít know you can register yourself by emailing them,[email protected]
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 05:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Abigail. Thank you very much. Much gratitude for sharing this information. I was so much excited to hear the news. I was thinking of registering myself. But when i heard the news of cancelation of the event. I was like OMG. I was super excited to attend the event. My eyes were on winning the lucky draw. But thanks to you for the update. You again make me very happy. You simply made my day. Biotexcom is doing a great job. Kindly do share the details of the event with us. I will go to the event definitely. I would ask every infertile to attend this event too.
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Much obliged to you for this mind blowing post. This is some great news. I can't trust this. I was thinking to apply for surrogacy once more. I didn't know they would come to act naturally. Discuss consummate planning. I can't trust this is going on. They are such decent individuals. They need to help everybody. I am a heart persistent and can't imagine o me and my hubby has chosen to go for surrogacy from this center! As I have heard hellfire parcel of stunning audits about it! Surrogacy is so costly. You can't consider doing it here. In any case, they are putting forth astounding bundles! This would be a distinct advantage! I'm extremely energized. Tell me the scene and dates in the event that anybody realizes that!
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 08:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello dear, how are you doing? I would say Surrogacy is an advancement that has improved our lives in many ways. We have this great opportunity. Infertility feels not a huge thing now. A great clinic in Europe has improved this perception. they are doing an excellent job.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in