Avoid such scammers!! - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 04:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilia View Post
Thanks for sharing this! I totally agree with this. It is very difficult to find the best and the right clinics. With the growing trend of the fertility clinics, many people are encouraged to start with the task. Among the sincere clinic runners, there are some who are just doing the business. Their major interest is just earning money in the name of people's emotions. They are ready to do everything for their petty interests. My friend experienced the same clinic Lotus. After searching for a number of clinics she finally decided to contact them. She believed that the change she is looking for is actually in this clinic. She tried to contact them. she wrote the first email, and then second and a third one. She only waited. It did not resolve her stress. It, in fact, increased the stress and the problems. It is now more than two months but they have not responded even once. They are really a waste of time and energy.
I am very sorry to know about your friend's experience. But, I hope you found a right clinic for her. It is always important to choose a right clinic for yourself. And, I think this clinic in East Europe is doing great. The way it handles the infertile patients is really impressive. It does all that is possible to let couples fulfill their dreams. The doctors are really qualified. They do their best to satisfy their patients. Listens to your problem, and, solve your problem is their first priority. I have had my surrogacy from there. I don't regret my decision. They made me a proud mom today. I think everyone must give them a try. They won't let you down. Best of luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks for sharing this with us. I am glad that you are making other people aware of such clinics. I agree with what you said. I have also read many negative comments about them. Many people have negative reviews about them. The clients are not satisfied with their services. And I have heard that they don't even bother to reply to anyone's query. They don't pick up the calls. Even their patients are facing a lot of trouble. I don't know why they are doing this to everyone. It's so annoying for anyone to bear this all. I think we should stay away from such clinics. I wish everyone finds the best clinic for themselves for getting such treatments. May God save everyone from such scams. Best wishes to all.
post #23 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 08:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Linda,Hello there. I am very sorry to see that your experience with the clinic didnt end well. I have seen more and more comments lately and all are about the non professional conduct of these clinics. It is frustrating to get your hope high and then start to wait for nothing. But please dont be upset. There are many good clinics which do respond to the clients messages. I had an amazing experience of surrogacy with Biotexcom in Ukraine and recently I heard they are arranging an event to provide open consultation to everyone. i wanted to share it with you. They will have Anastasia, their English head, with them. They will also provide the facility of signing contracts at the spot. I dont remember the dates exactly but you can always ask them on their mail. So i urge you to try them out and get registered asap. It is too good an opportunity to miss. I would have loved to save a trip to Ukraine. Good luck!
post #24 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 08:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. I am so much sorry about that bad experience. These type of experiences break you off. It is really hard to cope with it. Infertility is such a curse. It is one of the worst experience. Experiences like these are much worse than that. I can feel how much pain these give to one. I myself went through all this. I contacted a clinic named as Adonis clinic. I wanted to go for surrogacy from there. But thanks that I remained safe from such scammers. They were only there to waste my time and money. They have no interest in your case or whatsoever. Please stay away and safe from such clinics.
post #25 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 08:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for showing such concern. I can feel you. I had the same experience with Adonis clinic. I was all hopeless and disappointed after that. I have had three miscarriages. It was the toughest time of my life. I decided to to go for fertility treatments. I contacted but they didn't respond. I was so depressed with their this cold attitude. I chose to stay motivated and kept my hopes up again and started searching for another clinic and found one on a forum. I contacted them and they replied. My hopes got higher and higher. They responded to my queries in a satisfactory manner and I visited them for my first appointment.
post #26 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Lindo. How are you? I hope you feel better. This was so sad to hear. These clinics scam people. They have no ethics. It's so immoral. You need to search for other clinics in Ukraine. Ones who are more empathetic. Ones who care for you. They can sort you out. They can heal you. I was one of those too. They gave me the gift of motherhood. Now I'm a happy mother of two. You can do it too.
post #27 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 12:01 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. How are you holding up? I am so much sorry about that bad experience. These type of experiences can be so demotivating. It is really hard to cope with it. I myself went through all this. I had a son at the age of 28. After that, I wanted to conceive again for baby number 2 but couldn't. I tried so many things, so many painful procedures but nothing worked out. I was given the option of surrogacy later. I am glad I took it. I went to Biotexcom's clinic, it was suggested by a colleague of mine. They handled my case with so much care and found me a great surrogate. If you are interested, they are soon organizing an event. They will bring their entire team of consultants. I hope it goes well for you all.
post #28 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 06:20 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

I'm glad to read this post. You are such a great person. Thanks for providing awareness to us from a scammer. Majority of people don't know what the clinic is good for them. Its quite and profitable post. Best of luck. Keep it up.
post #29 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 08:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Red Face

Hey Linda! I know how it feels to be a victim of such frauds. Especially when you have been mentally drained by infertility. It gets very hard to experience further struggles. But infertility is a second name of struggles. It brings various difficulties in a person's life. I have been a victim of such a fraud as well. I contacted Adonis clinic. I found their email and number form an online official site. I was ready to start my surrogacy. I waited for them. They never responded. It kept getting harder with time. I am so hurt there are such clinics existing in this world.
post #30 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! I feel so sorry for your experience. You must be really upset by the clinic’s behavior. I had a similar experience with Adonis clinic. They don't care about people feeling. They are just taking advantage of the helplessness of people. Beware of Adonis clinic. I hope you find a good clinic soon. My best wishes to you.
post #31 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am very stressed too. I just had the worst experience with the clinic Adonis. I don't know what these clinics are doing. If they don't want to treat infertile people they should close their clinic. Actually, they just want to make money. I am facing PCOS and contacted the clinic for IVF or surrogacy. They replied me ones by sending the details of the packages they are providing. After that, I emailed them a lot of time but all in vain. Everyone be careful while choosing the clinic.
post #32 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 09:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Linda. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. I'm glad you made this post. You're a really nice human. People don't normally care about others. But, you obviously do! This is really nice of you. Thank you for this. I know what you're talking about. I know about these scams. I know how difficult it can get. Which is why, I understand the importance of your post. Keep up the superb work. You are helping lots of people.
post #33 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 10:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I'm so sorry! I can understand your experience. I had a similar one with this horrible clinic. They were called "Lotus" Clinic. It was a really bad experience. They treated me pathetically. I'm just glad I got out of that place!
post #34 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 02:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Fertility clinics are becoming popular these days. The rate of infertility also becoming high. There are many more clinics now treating this heart-wrenching disease. But some clinics increases the heartache instead of consoles. The clinic Adonis is one of them. I tried to contact them for my PCOS treatment. But after having only 1 response in which the told me about the packages. I never got any response from them.
post #35 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 07:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, hope you are fine. Thank you so much for sharing this information.lotus clinic is very bad. My cousin went there for her treatment. She told me that, they have no experience. they have zero facilities. I suggest everyone please doesn't choose them for your treatment.
post #36 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are doing fine. Thanks for making us aware of such scams. My friend had a similar experience with a clinic named Adonis in Ukraine. When she was declared infertile, someone told her about that clinic. She contacted them by sending several emails. But she didn't get even a single reply. She advises everyone to be aware of such frauds.
post #37 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for this warning. I hope this helps people. I heard a lot about what the Lotus clinic is doing to people. It is really disappointing. They won't even reply to people who email them. A good research about the clinic you are opting for is important because of this very reason. It helps you have a risk free procedure. Good luck to people who are looking for clinics for their treatments.
post #38 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 10:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, I hope you are doing well. I feel the same loss. As I was also the victim of Lotus clinic. My every pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. I thought to visit them. They harmed me badly. When I visited them they demanded handsome money in advance. They looted me and declared me infertile. They didn't mention any reasons.
post #39 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 10:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks a lot for spreading the awareness. Lotus clinic has wasted 6 months of my life. I didn't have the proper diet plan. I was getting weak day by day. Therefore, I contacted this clinic who have a doctor's opinion. But they didn't reply to me. I waited for so long. But didn't get the expected results. My hope really broke into pieces. They are scammers.
post #40 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 01:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks for this informative post. For such complex methods, I think we should choose that clinic which is best for such services or specialized. Most of the couples have lost hope just because they have passed through a worse experience once.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in