Avoid such scammers!! - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 02:56 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Linda. I completely agree with you. Infertility is now a lot common. Or maybe a lot of people are now coming forward. Its all due to the amazing advancement in science we have made. IVF and surrogacy are booming. However, al the talk about lotus is really true. A friend tried contacting them too. They just don't reply or straight up ask for personal informatiom. I hope no one falls for them. I wish everyone good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 10:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! Hope you are doing fine. I totally agree with you the success of fertility treatment depends a lot on the choice of right clinic. A clinic like a lotus not doing the work which they should have to do. They have just betrayed the IP,s. I also heard a lot of complaints about this scam. I also recommend you people also to be careful when you are going to choose fertility clinic. Best wishes.
post #43 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 12:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Finding the best fertility clinic is a blessing. Many couples have to go through a lot of troubles. There are many bad clinics too. Lots are one of them. Thye have no concern for the patient. I had a very bad experience with them. I must recommend all of you stay away from such scammers.
post #44 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 02:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Linda! Hope you are fine. Thank you for giving awarness to the people of the forum. I can relate to you bbeacusei have a bitter experience with Adonis clinic. They wasted my two and a half months. I am telling you, do not trust them.
post #45 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 04:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Hello, Linda. I hope you are fine. Feeling bad to hear about your infertility. I know it is not easy to share such an experience. This kind of sick clinics should be banned immediately. They only exist to make money and play with the feelings of people. I have also gone through infertility. I tried IVF and IUI but could not get success. A friend of mine told me about surrogacy. After looking for clinics I came to know about Lotus. It seemed to be a good clinic for surrogacy. When I went there they treated me so badly. Nobody guided me well. The nurses do not know how to talk to patients. The clinic was really dirty. It is a horrible experience that I never want to remember in my life. I would suggest all of you keep away from this clinic. This post will help many people.
"
post #46 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 05:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! This is very great that you are warning people It would be really helpful for many who are looking for a fertility clinic. I thought maybe we are the victim of all this problem but I saw many here. When the doctor said that I am infertile and that I can't give birth to the baby. instead of getting upset I was always motivated by my family and friends to search for the best. That maybe there is any possibility for me. And then our one cousins told us about the same Lotus clinic and we then contacted them. As we wanted to go for IVF or surrogacy process but the staff was so uncooperative. they replied no email answer but then they always put us on the wait when anyone of us called them to ask. They were pretending or don't know what that they have already many clients and are so much busy with them but this is not a professional way. Not to be responsive to your clients properly is very unprofessional. But then we got to know that we have to search for any other clinic. and we found the best one. Thank God. Bot the time we wasted with Lotus was very disappointing. Really don't waste your time after that clinic.
post #47 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 06:46 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

I am so sorry to hear about your problem. Infertility is a curse. Majority of people are the victim of this. But thanks to medical science its has some treatment. But Surrogacy is the best of all. It's too safer than the other. I think you should go with this. Good luck.
post #48 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 07:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! I am amazingly sorry to learn about your friend's involvement. Regardless, I look for you found a right focus after her. It is continually basic to pick a right center for yourself. Additionally, I think this facility in East Europe is doing exceptional. The way in which it handles the fruitless patients is to a great degree awesome. It does all that is possible to allow couples to fulfill their fantasies. The masters are amazingly qualified. They do their best to satisfy their patients. Checks out your worry, and, deal with your worry is their first need. My companion have had her surrogacy from that facility. I don't mourn her decision. They influenced her a happy to mother today. I figure everyone must give them a shot. They won't let you down. Good fortunes!
post #49 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 07:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Linda. You are absolutely right. Europe does have the best fertility clinics. I have been to one of them. And my experience was brilliant. I am an infertile woman of 35 who previously had a miscarriage. So after being told I am infertile, we started looking for other options. We looked into assisted reproduction. Even gave IVF a try. After a lot of struggle, we finally gave up on it. Instead, we thought of giving surrogacy a shot. And I'm very glad we did. It went down so smoothly. All thanks to that clinic!
post #50 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 08:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Lotus, right? Ugh, unbelievable. I thought I was the only one! I can't believe you got scammed, too. They are a nightmare. Please beware of them, people. They are a mess! You deserve much better!
post #51 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 10:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks, Linda for this post. Am happy that women are exposing such clinics. Lotus is a scam. Their purpose is to loot people. They are only good for their ads, YouTube videos, and a website. The ground reality is totally opposite. I would request aspirants to please be aware of these fake clinics.
post #52 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 10:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! How are you? I am so sorry for your experience. I hope it will be helpful for those who are suffering from a situation like you. The most important thing for good treatment is choosing the good clinic. Because it's success depends on the quality of the clinic. I had a bad experience with Adonis clinic. I was infertile and tried to contact them for my problem. They didn't give me any response. I visited them too. Then I came to know that they are so unprofessional. Their treatments were also very expensive. They just have an interest in gaining money. I hope you can find a good clinic. All my prayers are with you. Best of luck in the future.
post #53 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 10:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, I hope you are doing fine. I exactly know how does it feel like to be a mother. Because I'm infertile, and this thought kills me. All because of my carelessness, I got this uterus bacteria. We should be careful in such health terms. We thought we can opt for surrogacy. We searched for the clinic, and we end up choosing Lotus. Considering that a well-reputed clinic. But it proved us wrong. It turned out to be the most horrible clinic for us. No proper hygiene at all. This pissed us off real quick. I did not believe my sight. They are just misleading us all. I would never recommend that clinic to anyone.
post #54 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 11:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Of course, Choosing the righteous clinic is very difficult. Because we cannot tell about the consistency of any clinic at first attempt. I also had a bad experience with Adonis. They pretend to be very kind when I met them. They demand the money. I paid the heavy amount. In return, they only dodge me. It was disturbing for me.
post #55 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 01:14 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshien View Post
Surrogacy is a wonder treatment. When I first heard about it I was truly amazed. my friend is also considering it for herself. she is 36 and an infertile. she is trying to approach some good clinic in Ukraine. she tried contacting Adonis clinic there. But her experience is very pathetic. Their staff seems quite irresponsible and unprofessional. I would like everyone going for surrogacy to be strong. Be positive that all you need. I hope you get what you want.
Hi Joshien, I second you. Surrogacy has been changing the lives of infertile people. Im happy for your friend for making such a good decision. Im, sure she will end up with the successful treatment. I assume that your friend has opted for a good clinic now after having a bad experience with A****S. There's one clinic named L***S too which has just the same reputation. I have heard many bad reviews about this clinic. I hope that people refrain from going to such clinics.
post #56 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 02:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I agree with you completely. It is so important to spread awareness among people regarding this aspect. This clinic L***s broke my heart too. They have poor management, communication and services. I kept on emailing them for two months, but never bothered to reply. I was hoping to get a response. But they maintained their record to shatter hopes. They are money making agencies. They don't care about what people have gone through and how much courage and patience they have put in to plan infertility treatments and contact a clinics. These scammers has been destroying many hopes and shattering many hearts for so long. Thank you for taking this initiative. I think whoever has experienced such things must take action about it. This is such a shameful act. They are breaking so many heart just for money. I wonder, are they even humans!? such clinics should be banned. And their licenses should be cancelled as well.
post #57 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 02:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisawatson View Post
I agree with you completely. It is so important to spread awareness among people regarding this aspect. This clinic L***s broke my heart too. They have poor management, communication and services. I kept on emailing them for two months, but never bothered to reply. I was hoping to get a response. But they maintained their record to shatter hopes. They are money making agencies. They don't care about what people have gone through and how much courage and patience they have put in to plan infertility treatments and contact a clinics. These scammers has been destroying many hopes and shattering many hearts for so long. Thank you for taking this initiative. I think whoever has experienced such things must take action about it. This is such a shameful act. They are breaking so many heart just for money. I wonder, are they even humans!? such clinics should be banned. And their licenses should be cancelled as well.
Hi Lisa, Im so hurt to know about your story. The attitude of these clinics is dismal and unacceptable. They must exhort to make their services better or else should be closed on immediate bases. I have seen people exclaimed because of their poor services and responding. The ones who are infertile are already broke and seek help from these clinics. And yes I completely agree with you that all they want is money. I have been hearing a lot of cases and sadly the issues are increasing instead of plummeting. I Think we should spread the awareness among the people so that they can avoid going to such clinics and get disappointment in return.
post #58 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 04:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda_snow View Post
Hello SyberComunity, I hope everyone is fine. I pray may everyone get their desire soon. Having children is the biggest wish of any couple. A child completes them. So holding a child in your hands would be the ultimate happiness. Dear member, infertility is the most common and biggest issues nowadays. In fact, every sixth couple is facing infertility problem. Well, where there is a will, there is a way. So, surrogacy is the most working treatment for infertility. Surrogacy has already benefitted so many individuals, so it's a wise decision to choose surrogacy. Choosing the righteous clinic is the most difficult step in this regard. Clinics in Europe are prominent in this regard. But some clinics especially Lotus clinic, are taking the wrong advantage of their good reputation. They are just playing with people's emotions. I have seen many posts in this regard. So, I must say aspirants should avoid such clinics.
Hey Linda, Im glad that you have shared your experience here. Well, it's devasting to see such unethical things happening in the clinics. Well I don't really think that they ever had a good reputation since the beginning. Like whoever i talk to on these forums tells me about their experience with this clinic is always derogatory and absurd. I hope these clinics learn and improvise themselves soon.
post #59 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 05:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Thanks for the guidance. Will keep in mind your experience. I have yet to find out about clinics in Europe. I have heard they are the best in regards of infertility and treatment. Hoping to have positive comments when I get back.
post #60 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 09:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello beautiful, I hope you are doing fine and great. I'm infertile too. I was not naturally infertile. I got uterus disease and have damaged cervix. I'm struggling so hard. And my struggles are just like some random jokes to Lotus. Their rude behavior made me feel so annoyed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in