Avoid such scammers!! - Page 4 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 68 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 01:54 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, I completely agree to what you have said earlier. Infertility ratio is increasing day by day. But luckily nowadays, awareness about infertility treatments is high. There are so many treatments out there. But yes, the real struggle comes when couple have to choose the right clinic for the treatment. There are sp many clinics in europe who are offering infertility treatments. But sadly, most of them are just money making agencies. L***s is one of them for sure. L***s is just there to make money. They have no concern with their patients. There is no humanity left in them. They annoy people so much. They break their hearts. People make their minds with a lot of courage for infertility treatments. And fully trust the clinic. But what they are doing with the victims are just beyond disgusting. I hope people will be more careful now while selecting the right and reliable clinic for such treatments.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 68 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 07:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

How’s it going?Thanks for sharing this information with us.I agree with your words.Infertility is common but do not need to worry about that.Surrogacy is the best option for infertility people.But some clinics are doing wrong in the name of surrogacy.Lotus is doing wrong in the name of surrogacy.So be careful from them.
My best wishes are with you . Live long.
post #63 of 68 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 12:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

How’s it going?Thanks for sharing this information with us.Surrogacy is the real blessing for infertile.But some scammer are doing wrong in the name of surrogacy.People must aware from this clinic.Lotus is really a scam.My best wishes are with you . Live long.
post #64 of 68 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 12:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello dear! Hope you are in your good health. I must thank you for this piece of information. You know our sybercommunity needs to be trained in such clinics. Day by day new members joins the forum who do not have info about clinics. So you have done a great work. I myself have been badly betrayed by the clinic Lotus. When I came to know that I can not get pregnant anymore, my husband contacted Lotus since it was the nearest. He sent them email with all my medical details. We were excited to get treatment since after a hard period of mental trauma, I had seen a spark of light. Two and a half months passed but we did not get a single reply. After that we realized that it is useless to wait for them.
post #65 of 68 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 02:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello dear! Hope you are in your good health. I must thank you for this piece of information. You know our sybercommunity needs to be trained in such clinics. Day by day new members joins the forum who do not have info about clinics. So you have done a great work. I myself have been badly betrayed by the clinic Lotus. When I came to know that I can not get pregnant anymore, my husband contacted Lotus since it was the nearest. He sent them email with all my medical details. We were excited to get treatment since after a hard period of mental trauma, I had seen a spark of light. Two and a half months passed but we did not get a single reply. After that we realized that it is useless to wait for them.
post #66 of 68 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 04:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello, Linda snow! Recently I have seen your post. I am so depressed by such scammers. I think that to choose the best clinic for our treatment really matters to our success. One of my friends also has to face the negligence of Adonis. She mailed them many times but no reply at all. they are sitting only to waste our precious time as well as our money. They are void to feel the emotions of others. her experience is very pitiful. It’s a very dishonorable clinic at all. they are void to serve humanity for us. And its treatments are very costly. A common man can’t afford it. they are sitting there only to play with the emotions of people. so, dear now it's our duty to beware people from such fraud clinic now.
post #67 of 68 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 04:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey, Linda snow! I can realize the feelings that you are going through. Dear, I also want to share my story with you. I am very depressed now that why I adopted such a bad clinic for my fertility. I choose Adonis for my IVF. But I don’t know that everything will be opposite in reality. when I visit this clinic then I have come to know that its success rate is not much higher as I have read on their website. the doctors are really unprofessional. They don’t have any experience at all. It was the worst experience of my life. I will advise you all the guys to beware from such scammers.
post #68 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2018, 04:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi all. All these posts about lotus clinic sound suspicious. If it's all bout surrogacy in Ukraine, then there is no such clinic there.
I'm personally going through surrogacy in Kiev and I do know what clinics there are and what they provide. I guess many of you are mistaken. Lotis is an agency, not a clinic and they deal with a few clinics there. If there are no replies from them, maybe they're very busy? not sure if this means they're scammers. As far as I know, they are very popular among Ozzy IPs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in