Avoid such scammers!! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Avoid such scammers!!

Hello SyberComunity, I hope everyone is fine. I pray may everyone get their desire soon. Having children is the biggest wish of any couple. A child completes them. So holding a child in your hands would be the ultimate happiness. Dear member, infertility is the most common and biggest issues nowadays. In fact, every sixth couple is facing infertility problem. Well, where there is a will, there is a way. So, surrogacy is the most working treatment for infertility. Surrogacy has already benefitted so many individuals, so it's a wise decision to choose surrogacy. Choosing the righteous clinic is the most difficult step in this regard. Clinics in Europe are prominent in this regard. But some clinics especially Lotus clinic, are taking the wrong advantage of their good reputation. They are just playing with people's emotions. I have seen many posts in this regard. So, I must say aspirants should avoid such clinics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 07:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have heard a lot more complaints regarding this clinic Lotus and it really is worrying. One of my friends recently emailed them for certain details regarding the procedure. It was a matter of urgency and she was expecting a quick reply. However, the clinic did not respond for a month. Even when they did reply they didn't even answer her queries and directly asked for her details. I also contacted them for details but didn't get a reply. Email is the first interaction and when that is this unprofessional you really start to question many other things. Anyways, there are many other clinics that you can look into so don't worry.
post #3 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 08:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy is a wonder treatment. When I first heard about it I was truly amazed. my friend is also considering it for herself. she is 36 and an infertile. she is trying to approach some good clinic in Ukraine. she tried contacting Adonis clinic there. But her experience is very pathetic. Their staff seems quite irresponsible and unprofessional. I would like everyone going for surrogacy to be strong. Be positive that all you need. I hope you get what you want.
post #4 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 08:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"
Hello there. How are you? I am so sorry to hear about t problem. Infertility is a curse. It is like a hurdle in the way to becoming a mother. Do not worry infertility is not a big issue these days. Medical science has introduced many treatments for infertility. IVDF and surrogacy are two good treatments for infertility. I am in strong favor of surrogacy. It is the most successful treatment for infertility. I also took surrogacy at Biotexcom. I got success in having my child. I an enjoying a happy parental life now. The team of Biotexcom was going to organize an event. Due to some reason, ns the date and venue for the event have been changed.
"
post #5 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 02:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing well. thank you for posting this. I had a same experience recently. And it shattered me completely. I am an infertile. And i planned to get my surrogacy treatment few months back. I was searching for a clinic. And i found this clinic on internet. Its L***s clinic in europe. I contacted the clinic. I wanted to get all the details about the clinic. I wanted to their procedures and policies. As i live here in Uk, so it was hard for me to visit them directly. Anyway, i contacted them. I kept on emailing them for two months in a row. I even called them very often. They didn't responded at all. They even didn't pick up my calls. I got disappointed and depressed. the experience was very bad. I would say even it was worst. Such clinics should be banned. I don't know why they exist. Guys beware of such clinics. And choose a clinic carefully.
post #6 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 03:41 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Linda. I am so sorry about your experience. It is really a horrible experience. Such clinics should be banned at all. They are of no use. They only loot your money and waste your time. I am also an infertile and wanted to go for a treatment. One of my friend told me about surrogacy. I searched about it on internet. I found it very useful and decided to go for surrogacy. I contacted a clinic named as Adonis for my surrogacy case. I wanted to get registered, but they did not show any interest. This scene continued for about a month. I sent them mails but they kept ignoring and didn't replied to anyone of them. So I suggest you all that please stay away and safe from such clinics. I am sure you will make a great decision. Read the reviews online first and make sure its a trusted clinic.
post #7 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 05:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Linda. Thanks for sharing this post for awareness. By the way, if anyone is interested in infertility treatments then Biotexcom is the best clinic to apply to. I would recommend you all to avail this great opportunity of meeting them. Let's hope they decide the new dates soon. I personally am registered with them for my surrogacy procedure. They want to opt for the process abroad. It's really a great opportunity for them I believe. By the way, you can check their website for the details. They are very active and supportive.
post #8 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 07:14 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Linda! Scammers are everywhere. You must be aware of them. I experienced a scammer clinic named Adonis. They are a piece of s**t. The too much rude behavior of their staff with the patients. I will never forget that time of my life. It was like torture. I felt like a prisoner in their clinic which has committed a great sin. I discussed this with my husband and we decided to move from this clinic. We contacted another clinic located in eastern Europe. They are one of their kind. Best facilities and highly qualified staff. I had the best experience with these guys. But the memory of Adonis is still in my mind. I will not forget this throughout my life. I advise every lady must research for the best clinic before she chose a clinic. Otherwise, she will also face such kind of situations.
post #9 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 09:15 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey linda_snow! what are you saying? children are indeed a blessing. a blessing from countless blessings. children always make your relationship stronger than before. they never ever want to see you as a separate member. that's why those who are blessed with kids should be grateful to Nature. they have achieved a thing which has become much difficult. life always passes through a difficult phase. no one wants to testify her courage. especially when somebody challenges you. kee[ calm and let them go away. they also annoyed me. one day when they didn't reply me I was so much furious and red like a chili. after some time I was supposed to act like nothing has been happened bad to me. we can do nothing about L**us except to ignore their behavior. that's why I am saying to you let them go away from your life.
post #10 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 02:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Linda! Thanks for sharing your experience. It would certainly help many. You are right about surrogacy. It is a really great method. I am infertile. Now thought of choosing surrogacy. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Now I am going to meet Biotex clinic. They are arranging an event. I would be joining them there. I know this is the best option I have. I am so excited to meet them and consult about my situation as soon as they announce the dates. Hoping I am able to meet them and know further details. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
post #11 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 03:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi linda. I'm glad you made this post. People need to beware of scammers. they are everywhere. they can't rest. they are really bad people. I hope you get better. everyone need to be woke. they need to trust real clinics. in Ukraine there are amazing clinics. People should atleast check them out. nonetheless. take care ya'll. much love. stay strong.
post #12 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 05:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Linda! I am so happy to see you made an effort to share this post. We must display the truth to the whole world. It is not easy for a couple to go through infertility. It drains a person. But when they start looking for the right clinic, there is a huge list of frauds waiting. It is very disappointing to see this. There are clinics that exploit infertile couples. They waste their money and time. I had a similar experience with Lotus clinic. Which is why I can relate and add to it so much. They were so irresponsible with their response. It is their obligation to answer us in time. I was really disappointed. Beware of such clinics, everyone.
post #13 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 06:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Linda. How are you? I hope you're alright. Thank you for this post. It's really nice. I'm glad you made this post. It's really important to spread awareness about these things. It's really important for people. It's so important that people don't suffer from this stuff. I know, I suffered horribly at the hands of a clinic called Adonis. It was the worst time of my life. I'm just glad it was over. You've done a superb job. If we can have even one lady avoiding that clinic. We have succeeded. Thank you for this. Keep up the lovely work!
post #14 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 09:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I have been hearing about this clinic for so long. This clinic is not well reputed. But I had a bad experience with another clinic. Adonis clinic is just there to earn money. When my doctors declared me infertile, I was so depressed and worried. I contacted them. Firstly they did not reply me for days. Then when they did, I went there with my husband. I had IVF from there. But it failed. It failed three times. I felt sick. I got many health issues. I would suggest everyone beware of these scammers. They just do not feel the pain of depressed couples.
post #15 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 12:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is great to see that you have posted this. It is going to help many. Lotus clinic has really shattered the hopes of the people. They are breaking away the trust of many. My friend also contacted them. She sent them several emails. She tried to contact them for a long time. She waited for their response. She was very hopeful. But, unfortunately, she did not get any reply. She got very disappointed. She is also depressed now. We are now looking for another clinic now. We really hope to find a good one this time. I hope no one else has to face this situation ever in their life. It's just a waste of time. And you only get disappointment. And nothing else.
post #16 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 12:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You are right. Many people had experience with them. I know they annoy people so much. But one should stay strong. Things do not end here. We have so many clinics in Ukraine that provide good customer care and services. Lotus clinic is not reliable. It has been doing the same to a number of people. I have heard many such reviews about them. Choosing a clinic is a very important task. These matters are very sensitive. One should be very careful in these matters. We should also make people aware of such spammers. So that they do not repeat their mistakes.
post #17 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 01:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh my, this is so ridiculous. Lotus clinic is doing wrong to so many clients. They do not respond to them on time. Their communication services are very poor. I have heard many negative reviews about them. They have been doing this for a long time. Many people got troubled because of them. People should be made aware regarding this issue. They are dealing with everyone so unprofessionally. And that's very wrong. In fact, it is not acceptable at all. I would suggest everyone to be very careful in future. What's done can't be undone. We should focus on the future now. And try to rectify our mistake. All the best to everyone out there. I hope you get your problems solved soon.
post #18 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 02:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry what they have done to you. Since we are living in 2018 and completing a family is not an issue. But we are also surrounded by fake clinics. These clinics don't know what we have been through. They can't understand our pain. They should know why we are curious to become a mother. I have the worst experience of my life with this reputed clinic. I had an appointment for the surrogacy procedure. I wanted to know each and everything about the procedure. But they didn't inform me anything. I was curious to know, but they kept something hidden from me. Be careful, don't let them play with our feelings.
post #19 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 03:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Lindo, I hope you are doing. It is truly upsetting that clinics these days are behaving in this manner. Fertility clinics in specific! Infertility for all the couples who go through it is a very difficult phase! Therefore, you need to treat them nicely. You have to be professional in this sense. However, I was so disappointed by their behavior as well. I have had my own personal experience with them as well. It was a matter of urgency and I was looking for a quick response. However, the clinic didn't respond for a month. During this month I tried whatever way I could to contact them but there was no answer. I was visiting the country in less than a week. Anyways, I stopped emailing them and this is when I received their email. The email itself shocked me! They asked for all the information and I was so disappointed that if they had read my previous emails they would know that.
post #20 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 03:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks for sharing this! I totally agree with this. It is very difficult to find the best and the right clinics. With the growing trend of the fertility clinics, many people are encouraged to start with the task. Among the sincere clinic runners, there are some who are just doing the business. Their major interest is just earning money in the name of people's emotions. They are ready to do everything for their petty interests. My friend experienced the same clinic Lotus. After searching for a number of clinics she finally decided to contact them. She believed that the change she is looking for is actually in this clinic. She tried to contact them. she wrote the first email, and then second and a third one. She only waited. It did not resolve her stress. It, in fact, increased the stress and the problems. It is now more than two months but they have not responded even once. They are really a waste of time and energy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in