Stay away - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 02:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry to see you struggling. I know what kind of pain you are going through. But you have to stay positive. There are lots of clinics you can look up to. It is always a great idea to do a little research about the clinics. Don't go for the reviews on the internet. Most of them are fakes. One must be careful about choosing a clinic. I have also experience with this Adonis clinic. I had my first surrogacy from there. But there was no success in it. They ruined my trip. Stay from such scams.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 03:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammy.j View Post
You are right about these treatments. Surrogacy is a really great method. I am infertile. Now thought of choosing surrogacy. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Now I am going to meet Biotex clinic. I know this is the best option I have. I am so excited to meet them and consult about my situation. they are arranging an event. Hoping I am able to meet them. And know further details. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
HeyAmmy! It is a great news. thanks for sharing. They are really amazing people. I can't believe this. Well, I was so eager to know about the dates. I Emailed them. They told me that they will soon update. I have heard about them so much. My friend had surrogacy from there. I am really so excited. I think this is the only chance that we will be helped. They are so amazing people. They are also bringing their consultants. They will help and guide us about IVF, Surrogacy and egg donor etc. They are also professional in assisted conception. Do visit them. They are amazing. Maybe we can meet each other at the event!
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you had to face this all. But we are in the same boat. I had a similar experience with that clinic. I was TTC for so long with no luck. But then someone told me about Adonis clinic. I went there and started my treatment. But truly speaking, it was a bad experience, I have ever had. I didn't like their services. I have just wasted my time there. That clinic provides poor services to their patients. All they want is money. So I would suggest everyone be aware of such clinics and find the best one for your treatment. Best wishes to you all.
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 06:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kristen! I am so sorry for your experience. It seems very bad. I do not understand why there are such clinics in this world. How can one be so irresponsible? I am also infertile. I decided to opt for surrogacy. I got recommended by my cousin for a clinic in Eastern Europe, BiotexCom. They were amazing with their service. I had made up my mind to give up. But they helped me a lot. My consultant was really good. She made sure I am stable enough. Now I am ready to start my surrogacy. I am so excited they are having an open session soon. I am going to meet my consultant once again!
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello.i hope you are fine you. I can feel your pain.i can't believe that a clinic can do this. How could be Adonis so careless? When someone comes to know that they are infertile as it's not easy to digest. Infertility is the worst thing to happen to women. But this clinic instead of helping infertile they do this.i don’t know what will they get from this. Infertility is not a minor issue, To deal with it much strength and patience is needed. But after reading bad reviews about infertility clinic I am shocked. this kind of clinic should be banned and reported. Then they will get a big lesson. thank you for making us aware of such fraud clinic. It will help other infertile like me while opting for the best clinic.
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh my god. That's so sad. I can't believe they would do such a thing. It's horrible. People need to consult other clinics in Ukraine. These sort of clinics can ruin the reputation of people. It's bad for the mothers. The mental torture is too much. I hope no one falls for them. They are butchers. I had a friend who was scammed by them. She never recovered. Be careful girls. Stay clear. Much love to all. Take care.
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 03:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there! I hope you're doing alright. I am so sorry! This must have been a horrible experience. I know what it's like. I can totally relate. It's because I got scammed by a clinic, too. It was a clinic called Lotus. It was the worst experience of my life! I did not know how to react. I lost all hope, honestly. I thought that assisted conception wasn't for me! Only because of their treatment. I'm just glad my DH talked me out of that place. And, we found a really good clinic. Hope things get better for you!
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 02:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello dear, it's great that you came to know about their reality on time. kindly don't lose trust. I can comprehend your circumstance this facility has been terrible to you yet please bring your trust back. You require an expert help to get your infertility treated. Individuals need to confront diverse torments throughout everyday life, these are a piece of our life. Barrenness is the real issue and there are many phony centers who are simply attempting to win cash, much the same as Adonis. They don't give you an appropriate office for your separate issue. In addition, individuals say that they are awful at correspondence. I suggest others also, not to go for them until the end of time. Losing trust and expectation isn't an answer for your concern. There are numerous other great and bonafide centers in Europe you can visit them they would be of an incredible help without a doubt, however, don't go for the phony ones like Adonis.
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 03:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Ah! another sad story of experience with Adonis clinic. It made me cry. It's not understandable that such well-reputed clinic is scamming the people. They have to stop these things. A lot of people are complaining about them. They are doing this just to make money. This is not the only clinic which is playing with the problems of the people, another clinic named Lotus is also doing the same thing. Once, Adonis was known as one of the best clinics in Europe. But now they have lowered their reputation due to such kind of shameful acts. Even I contacted both, Lotus and Adonis when I was deciding to have surrogacy procedure. I think I am lucky because both of these clinics didn't reply me. So I contacted another clinic in Europe for surrogacy. I am so lucky that I got success in the very first attempt. So ladies! before choosing any clinic you must consult with an expert. Members of this forum are also very much experienced and corporative. You can check their success experiences too. I'm sure you'll get wise advice.
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 07:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, glad that you shared your experience. People have to face different miseries in life, these are part of our life. But one should not lose hope. Infertility is the major issue and there are many fake clinics who are just trying to earn money, just like Adonis, please beware of them. They don't provide you with a proper facility of your respective issue. Moreover, they are very bad at communication. I also tried to reach them out but they did not give any kind of positive response, they don't even reply to your emails, knowing that how miserable situation you are going through. I recommend you and others as well, not to go for them ever again. There are many other clinics in Europe you can visit them they would be of great help for sure, but don't go for the fake ones like Adonis.
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 08:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. How are you? I hope you're okay. This is really sad news. You don't deserve this! I know, how it feels. I had a similar experience with them. It broke me, honestly. I needed therapy! It was that bad! I'm glad it's behind me, now. This calls for awareness! And, I'm glad you are doing exactly that. It's so important to make people aware of the bad clinics. And, to tell them how important it is to trust the right clinic. Thank you for this. Keep it up!
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 08:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. I also had a really bad experience with Adonis. They are like so bad! They keep on asking questions which aren't related to your treatment. They have the worst staff! And, the equipment horrible. Please, be warned, people. Avoid these clinics!
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 09:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry for your experience with them. I know it must be really terrifying for you. It's a sad reality that places like these exist. I wish you good luck. Please be careful when choosing clinics. They are the most important part of your treatment.
post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 10:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. This is really disappointing. It's so sad to hear that you too been a victim of Adonis clinic. It is one of the worst clinics. I was also infertile and went there for my IVF treatment. I found this clinic on the internet. They only waste your time and money. They don't have any interest in your case. They are just taking advantage of the helplessness of people. When I went there they treated me very well at the start. I thought they are very professional. But after some time they started ignoring me. I felt so disappointed. This was unacceptable. So I decided to leave that clinic. Stay away from Adonis type of clinics.
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:36 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Kristen! Thanks for sharing your experience. I know it must have upset you so much. But don't stress yourself too much. Taking stress is only going to do you harm instead of a benefit. I want you to stay calm and patient. Things do not end here. We have so many clinics in Ukraine that provide good customer care and services. Biotexcom is a really good choice. You don't have to register with them just because I said so. They are organizing a really big event. You can see for yourself. They will guide you through everything. I hope they announce their dates soon. It's going to be a helpful consultation sesison.
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 01:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you are doing well. Infertility is such an emotional journey. It needs so much patience and strength. I wish everyone the strength to make it through. I am sorry that this clinic betrayed you. It would have made it worse for you. I’d suggest not to get stressed over it though. You don’t want to risk your mental health over it. The journey is a sign of your strength. I would suggest to get good treatments. I have been TTC for over 8 years. It didn't work for me. Sadly, I got depressed and upset for a few months. Then, with my husband's support, I made it through. I have chosen surrogacy now. Really excited to welcome my angel in October.
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 02:09 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriten12 View Post
Hey all. I wanted to share my experience with the Adonis clinic. I had been TTC for more than 4 years. So, I decided to contact this clinic. But they didn't reply to me for more than 2 months. After, they called me at their clinic. I was happy that at least they called me. But I got so much disappointed. They were visiting patients on the VIP system. There was no proper way. The rooms were too dirty. And the needles were not sterilized too. There was no proper sitting arrangement. The manager was so rude. I went out from there. I felt so safe that I didn't start my treatment there. Please be aware of it!
I am so sorry about this. Do not lose hope though. You have so many opportunities. In fact, one of these clinics is going to have an event. It is a wonderful opportunity to meet the doctors and staff at the clinic. It would be beneficial to better understand surrogacy. You should visit their site for more information.
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 02:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Emeliachar, How are you? I hope you're alright. You are a brave lady. I appreciate your efforts. I am so sorry you had such a terrible experience. Sadly, I had been also a victim of such fake clinics . I don’t know why, but infertility is getting more and more common issue. Now, people should be careful of Lotus clinic. As, it is the worst clinic I had ever seen in my life.It is necessary that people should be well aware of such clinics.
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

So sorry to hear about your experience. You didn't deserve such treatment. I'm glad you got out of there at once. After reading this I consider myself so lucky. I found a great place for my procedure the first time. I did do enough research though. It is really important. I hope you find a better place for this soon. Keep looking and don't give up. I wish you all the best.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in